CS Items Guide - Help update values - Medieval Faire Tokens

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: CS Items Guide - Please post valuable item trade links!

Postby Finalized » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:28 am

Celozon wrote:
Finalized wrote:
Toxi+Bbun wrote:hmm just curious because i still have these from along ago but how much would a big chocolate layer + purple frosting go for (the DIY cake ones)

They normally range from a mid to high advent list. Coming from me personally, mostly tier 7 advents.

I have not seen anyone paying that much for individual cake pieces, have you actually seen others paying this much, or is this just what you pay?

I traded with several people for individual pieces and paid about 3 '09 rares each. Thats just on the cake, piping, and icing pieces, most of the trades I've seen for the candles, candies, and sprinkles are closer to '09 rare each.

I have the entire set, and doubles. I've been offered 7th tier advents per piece, and have come across quite a few people who have done the same. Might just be who you trade with! My most common offers this year would be a tier 7 for the actual cake pieces, whereas the icing pieces I am lucky to be offered a low advent.

offered on the actual pieces

^
That's the only offer I can seem to find, and of course it's not following with the icing or actual cake pieces, but I cannot seem to find any other recent offers on my actual cake pieces. I'll send in whatever I do receive, or find.
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:41 am

Finalized wrote:
I have the entire set, and doubles. I've been offered 7th tier advents per piece, and have come across quite a few people who have done the same. Might just be who you trade with! My most common offers this year would be a tier 7 for the actual cake pieces, whereas the icing pieces I am lucky to be offered a low advent.

offered on the actual pieces

^
That's the only offer I can seem to find, and of course it's not following with the icing or actual cake pieces, but I cannot seem to find any other recent offers on my actual cake pieces. I'll send in whatever I do receive, or find.

Yeah that would be a good thing to share when you receive those, otherwise we have no actual basis to work off of. I haven't received any offers like that & when I was looking specifically for trades involving individual pieces a while back I could only find a handful, mainly involving candles & candies, not the larger pieces, so if people have been receiving those offers they haven't been posting them.

Just want to make sure we aren't just giving advice based on our own personal experiences because it doesn't necessarily mean they are the norm.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxi+Bbun » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:46 am

@ Celozon and finalized: Thanks for your input!! I actually have an extra white icing 2 so ultimately the lowest the 3 pieces could go is 9 '09 rares, the highest I'm not sure... mayyyybe a low Sept. list???
Toxi's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝June 16, 2019
Big oof ya know.
Much love. ❤❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Fursona and Characters
Image Image
Bbun's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝Bit inactive but still always checking!❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Pony CharactersPet Adoptables
Image Image

This account is shared by two people.
{Bbun types normally.}
[Toxi signs, centers, and smalls her posts.]

~Thanks to Twilight Sparkle for our avatar!~
~Thanks to dizzy blossoms. for our siggy!~

Toxi+Bbun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverstar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:35 am

Celozon wrote:
Finalized wrote:
Toxi+Bbun wrote:hmm just curious because i still have these from along ago but how much would a big chocolate layer + purple frosting go for (the DIY cake ones)

They normally range from a mid to high advent list. Coming from me personally, mostly tier 7 advents.

I have not seen anyone paying that much for individual cake pieces, have you actually seen others paying this much, or is this just what you pay?

I traded with several people for individual pieces and paid about 3 '09 rares each. Thats just on the cake, piping, and icing pieces, most of the trades I've seen for the candles, candies, and sprinkles are closer to '09 rare each.

I agree with Celozon. I also see each piece going for a couple '09 rares and the cakes seem to fetch the most overpay. You can probably get a mid advent or higher for multiple cake pieces ^^

Silverstar
she/her - adult - avid animal lover
languages: German - English
playing genshin impact like 24/7

Image Image
Image Image
Silverstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jiloon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Okay, I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has had issues getting the 'Cupcake Mouse', but I finally got one!

29 December, 2017

Pretty easy/simple trade!
: . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . :

. : .

. : .

: . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

just here for the vibes

Jiloon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sali » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:03 am

Traded my full Pony Cat Suit for 2 Monster eyes & Nick laptop & Hollyfox Dog

Trade 2017-12-29
Sali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ꭺlina » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:34 am

eldemoreFlight RisingGuide Index
✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
✨🎊✨ You have collected every item ever released!! ✨🎉✨
Ꭺlina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:25 am

30 Dec 2017

includes:
    - animal eggs 5 & 16
    - two baby birds (valued at a '10 uncommon each)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult
isfp ☽ gemini ☽ FR
swiftie ☽ marauder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ we always find each other. ❞
━━━━ ❝ in every lifetime? ❞
━━━━━━ ❝ in every one. ❞
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Finalized » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:01 am

So I spent months searching for a single "borked fairy headband" (from what a well known item collector on CS calls it) and was able to grab two! The first being gifted, second I traded for. I sent in a help ticket regarding the headband and from what I've been told, it's sort of like a semi custom/discontinued store item. I don't know the correct name or what it should be recognized for, but all I know is that It's hell to find and isn't on the archive, unlike the short headband.
Image < long one
Image < currently in store, short one.

As you can see, it's longer than the in-store one. The items aren't on one code and count as separate items. If you take an adult dog to dressup, it will change from the short being long, to the long staying long. The PPS dog when dressing up turns the long headband into a short one and the short one stays the same. It's really confusing, but I'm sure a few item collectors and oldies can clear up the confusion here. To add on, the long one is found in the hair accessories & hats/headgear section, while the short one is only found in the hats/headgear section.

Trade Completed 2018-01-01

Everyone I come across with it is a super inactive old user, or just someone who doesn't trade all that often. Would this item possibly be added onto the semi custom list, alongside the chicken o' flag and others? I noticed there really isn't any recognition on this item, and there aren't any trades from what I can see regarding them. I don't know the value whatsoever, but they are very scarce.
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxi+Bbun » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:06 am

Finalized wrote:
So I spent months searching for a single "borked fairy headband" (from what a well known item collector on CS calls it) and was able to grab two! The first being gifted, second I traded for. I sent in a help ticket regarding the headband and from what I've been told, it's sort of like a semi custom/discontinued store item. I don't know the correct name or what it should be recognized for, but all I know is that It's hell to find and isn't on the archive, unlike the short headband.
Image < long one
Image < currently in store, short one.

As you can see, it's longer than the in-store one. The items aren't on one code and count as separate items. If you take an adult dog to dressup, it will change from the short being long, to the long staying long. The PPS dog when dressing up turns the long headband into a short one and the short one stays the same. It's really confusing, but I'm sure a few item collectors and oldies can clear up the confusion here. To add on, the long one is found in the hair accessories & hats/headgear section, while the short one is only found in the hats/headgear section.

Trade Completed 2018-01-01

Everyone I come across with it is a super inactive old user, or just someone who doesn't trade all that often. Would this item possibly be added onto the semi custom list, alongside the chicken o' flag and others? I noticed there really isn't any recognition on this item, and there aren't any trades from what I can see regarding them. I don't know the value whatsoever, but they are very scarce.

That's so cryptic... yeah I'd guess it'd be on semi-custom items since it was replaced by the new one? And if its not on there it'd be with the black cat costume for ponies...
Toxi's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝June 16, 2019
Big oof ya know.
Much love. ❤❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞
Fursona and Characters
Image Image
Bbun's Box wrote:❝News❞
❝Bit inactive but still always checking!❞

❝CS Pet❞

❝Links to Click❞