Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Postby marmoris » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:10 pm

i'm not really sure when they grew up but i just saw this cutie tonight and i want to say to whoever is responsible for this absolute beauty you made my night! :) everything about them is so precious, i will definitely be hoarding them once i make a full comeback to CS.

the planet behind them, the magenta-red, almost purpleish colors, the blue eyes.. they are so soft. those fluff edits on the head.. i am living for them. what a sweet baby. <3
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:15 pm

ticklekid wrote:
Soloee wrote:
Flerken. wrote:The staff pets this year are way beyond expectation

I'm not gonna lie, I liked last years staffpets way more than the ones this year, but it might be because last year was my first year I got to see staffpets grow(started playing nov 2017 even though I made the account 1 year earlier) so it was more exiting.
Yeah that is probably the reason lol.

You’re not alone in feeling that way, I honestly haven’t been too excited about the outcomes this time around...until I saw the one that just grew at rollover!

Idk, all the other ones just feel too...simple, I guess?

In the end everyone's opinion is different, but please remember that this is not an artist litter, but a staff litter. ^^
Quite a few of us aren't artists and we cannot do crazy awesome lineart edits.

When you look at past staff litters growth dates, you will see that those simpler pets usually grow up first and you get a bunch of heavily edited outcomes later.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VermontVampyre » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Raire wrote:~snip~
In the end everyone's opinion is different, but please remember that this is not an artist litter, but a staff litter. ^^
Quite a few of us aren't artists and we cannot do crazy awesome lineart edits.

When you look at past staff litters growth dates, you will see that those simpler pets usually grow up first and you get a bunch of heavily edited outcomes later.

Personally I like most of the current outcomes. Even the simple ones have their own charm. Especially knowing that not all the staff are digital artists.
VermontVampyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gizmutt » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:45 pm

Honestly, and I may be alone in this but .... but most of the time I find that the simpler outcomes tend to be my favorites.

Editing can be fun, and I love seeing what the artist come up with, but there are times it is a bit too much. As a user who just doesn’t care for hair and clothing on dogs, I prefer the ones that don’t have them permanently attached.
Last edited by Gizmutt on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow road ...
Gizmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 pm

Nadine just posted a Star in Discord, and I think that is a hint for tonight’s pup. I think tonight’s pup is Nadine’s. These hints make me think it is:

Page 41
    I have finally arrived to the festivities, I sure hope my pup can find their way. Maybe they need a light or something?

Page 52
    Another day has passed and my pup still hasn't found their way. I hope they're not lost in another galaxy. If you find them along your journeys, please send them my way.

Page 103
    It sounds like my pup was sleeping under a blanket, I guess they've finally emerged. Wonder though when they'll figure out where the party is.

Nadine’s post shows September 9th, 11:02am for me- which puppies grew on or before the 8th PDT?

New Hints
The Star in Discord 🌠

And this new hint on Discord: my pup shares at least one element from my previous staff dogs

And these are Nadine’s former staff pets:
Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

edit - fixed the pup it grew from. I cut and pasted from the wrong post and didn’t realize it. Sorry

Image ===> Image
and looking at the post below mine, I can see the hints pointing to this pup as Solloby’s now, too

Or maybe it could be this one based on the new hints

I believe your pup has something to do with space based on your earlier hints, and also, 2 of your pups have similar ears, and all of them have details that start simple on the pup and. become more elaborate on the grown dog.
Last edited by catmother456 on Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 11 times in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara_3388 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:06 pm

Icescape wrote:I apologize if anyone has already guessed this as I haven't followed this thread much. Does anyone else think that tonight's growth is Solloby's? My only evidence is the coloring style. As soon as I saw the eyes they screamed Solloby.

I definitely agree with you. I also remember awhile back where Solloby mentioned that puppies were so fluffy and this one definitely is. So fluffy and gorgeous, my favorite pup so far!

Edit; Here’s some of the posts that point towards this doggo

Page 127
Solloby: Puppies are so fluffy aren't they. I haven't picked a name for my puppy yet but I will start thinking about one.

Page 130

DrinaLestrange:
Solloby wrote:
Puppies are so fluffy aren't they. I haven't picked a name for my puppy yet but I will start thinking about one.

Hmm....maybe if you tell us about pup's personality we can help you with that

Solloby:
Well, my puppy is really adventurous and loves discovering secrets. They want to prove themselves because others did not believe in them. But soon they will succeed, I'm sure of it.
Last edited by Kara_3388 on Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kara_3388

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:16 pm

so many guesses for tonight's pup! they all look so wonderful, and i'm sure one of us should be right, lol. anyways, i've been looking through people's profiles and found a few hints! the hint chart should be fully updated soon enough, but in the meantime here are the two big ones:

lacuna
    "binary - morse - number - amount - (leave it) alone - search my posts" was found in her signature. this is a clear reference to the six-character code she was referencing a while ago. "j" from the binary code must be first, then the "p" i unlocked from 1221 is second? this would make the first two characters jp.

saikiyo
    "EC915A310CDBBE00F642EAA563F9418D" was found in saik's interests. i have no idea what it could be... maybe a url? or some encrypted code, i'm not sure.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:17 pm

catmother456 wrote:Nadine just posted a Star in Discord, and I think that is a hint for tonight’s pup. I think tonight’s pup is Nadine’s. These hints make me think it is:

Page 41
    I have finally arrived to the festivities, I sure hope my pup can find their way. Maybe they need a light or something?

Page 52
    Another day has passed and my pup still hasn't found their way. I hope they're not lost in another galaxy. If you find them along your journeys, please send them my way.

Page 103
    It sounds like my pup was sleeping under a blanket, I guess they've finally emerged. Wonder though when they'll figure out where the party is.

Nadine’s post shows September 9th, 11:02am for me- which puppies grew on or before the 8th PDT?

New Hints
The Star in Discord 🌠

And this new hint on Discord: my pup shares at least one element from my previous staff dogs

And these are Nadine’s former staff pets:
Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

Image ===> Image

I don't know, Nadine's all have a curly swirl on them I feel like that might be the shared feature and I don't see one on the planet dog. It also doesn't really match the style of her other dogs.

edit: Oh that's also not the pup the planet dog grew from! It was this one Image
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:56 pm

Thanks @llunarsnow for catching my error. I didn’t even noticed I posted the wrong pup. I edited my post to not confuse others.

Edit - I put the characters “EC915A310CDBBE00F642EAA563F9418D” into a Hex Decoder and got this:

ì‘Z1 Û¾�öBê¥cùA

An Ascii converter got this:

�6��
Last edited by catmother456 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SableShine » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:44 pm

rocoboq wrote:
    so many guesses for tonight's pup! they all look so wonderful, and i'm sure one of us should be right, lol. anyways, i've been looking through people's profiles and found a few hints! the hint chart should be fully updated soon enough, but in the meantime here are the two big ones:

lacuna
    "binary - morse - number - amount - (leave it) alone - search my posts" was found in her signature. this is a clear reference to the six-character code she was referencing a while ago. "j" from the binary code must be first, then the "p" i unlocked from 1221 is second? this would make the first two characters jp.

saikiyo
    "EC915A310CDBBE00F642EAA563F9418D" was found in saik's interests. i have no idea what it could be... maybe a url? or some encrypted code, i'm not sure.

Looks like a bunch of hex codes.
ForUM is the place you are reading this. A foRM is a set of questions you fill out.
SableShine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me