Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby ~Nova » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:46 am

People keep sending me unfair trades for the September Red X I have in my "Wishlist Trades Only" group.

Namely today, when I logged on; someone who joined in OCTOBER OF LAST YEAR sent me a trade offering a number of '09 pets and an included October '08 pet, without reading my trade rules.

You know, I'm starting to get the impression that people who joined in 2008 think that kids who joined in '09 don't really know the value of '08 and other rare pets, so they'll trade anything for them. That assumption is WRONG. >.<
~Nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Am I the only one that has a problem with this?

Postby Atroxa » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:19 am

Ok, i've just been putting up with this for months, basically ever since the new trade system was put into place, i love the system, not complaining about it.

I keep having people ask for my pets, just basically asking for older (like my moon dogs) or rare pets, just wanting them, for nothing. Am I the only one that gets a little bit peeved when this happens? I know that Tess can't really do anything about it, i'm just ranting a bit here. I understand when you're new you feel so overwhelmed by how many pets people who've been here a while can have and you want to catch up quick, but really, asking for a Joker dog for free from some one you don't even know, that to me would be like running up to some stranger and asking them to buy you dinner.

Please don't flame or bash me, I just really needed to say a quick something about it or I was going to fume about it until it keeps happening and then I came on here and really just started acting irrational.
Atroxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade rant thread

Postby Midnight_Shadow18450 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:20 am

Why don't you just lock your groups? :?
Midnight_Shadow18450

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atroxa » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:18 am

i did, people are doing this from my trades group, they used to be doing it from all my groups until i locked them. i still have some older and more rare pets in my trade group.
Atroxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fearless » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 am

O_O wow. *Has been flicking through this thread out of boredom*
As you can see from my pathetic post amount and recent joining date, I am a noob, and also a lurker... ^^' And some of this is like... wow. I don't think I'll be getting any of these for QUITE some time, but I dread the day. These are the people that give noobs such a bad name! This is why I feel embarrassed to be labelled a noob... *almost apologises for other noobs' appalling behaviour*
The messages some of them send with the trades are also pretty amazing. I didn't know such people existed.
Just to say... I hope you don't think we're all this bad! *punches air for good noobs* Don't forget us!
There are some cool noobs out there ^^

Having put my random point forward, I shall now resume my lurking.
ImageImage
'ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ; ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ'
-ғᴇᴀʀʟᴇss, ᴛɪᴍ ʟᴏᴛᴛ

Not on so much anymore.
Little Fearless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight_Shadow18450 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:16 am

*headdesk* why do people not read my rules..... someone just asked me for pets that were not in my trading groups, and even asked for a pet in a group called 'For a Galaxy' >.<
Midnight_Shadow18450

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gil » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:24 am

You know, this thread is so big. I just get this lurking feeling that there are about FOUR people, just makin' the rounds and begging EVERYONE else. xD
I don't play this game anymore. Stop sending me trade requests. You're not going to get them.

I trade Dragon Cave eggs and can breed golds and silvers! I also trade Waja stuff, ID 113362. Try me.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tricks » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:26 am

Gil wrote:You know, this thread is so big. I just get this lurking feeling that there are about FOUR people, just makin' the rounds and begging EVERYONE else. xD

XD Hmm.............. DOUBLE ACCOUNTED PEOPLE? :shock:

i'm full of rats
inactive

tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:14 am

Someone just asked me for all 4 of my halloween cats, 3 of my halloween bone dogs, and my winged halloween dog...

I would have traded a cat and a dog but she didnt have anything valuable for them :/
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poni » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:05 am

-headdesk- someone just sent me a really bad trade.

Their side- nothing

My side- 4 octobers, 9 novembers, 18 advents, 22 januaries, 14 februaries, 13 valentines, 11 marches, 23 aprils, 9 bunnies, 12 mays, 4 junes, and 5 julys.

message: hy can i please get those pet's. I'd like to collect all the animals that here have been...sory if i did something wrong my english is very bad...

-sighs- I get that they're new and don't understand everything.... but still.... how can they think that I'm going to just give them 144 pets for free? how should I respond to it?

Poni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me