Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Sorren Fey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:49 pm

What is wrong in keeping more than one of a rare pet? It's their pet, so it's their decision what to do with it.
And really, I wouldn't trade them for current pets or give them away for free (except friends).
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Sorren Fey wrote:What is wrong in keeping more than one of a rare pet? It's their pet, so it's their decision what to do with it.
And really, I wouldn't trade them for current pets or give them away for free (except friends).

My opinion exactly.
I see no wrong in keeping rare dublicates :?
If I had a complete collection (zebras including) and I then had spare of rare pets I woldn't trade them away for nothing or give them away. I would either trade them away for pets worth the same, trade them/give them to friends or save them to cases like the zebras. You never know when the next extremely rare outcome will be... And if you've traded your rare pets away for nothing you'll have a hard time get those new rare pets :? So yeah if you want those rare pets, save rare pets and offer what they are worth instead of demand them for nothing. It's not fair for the owner of the rare pets.

And btw. Now when you're talking about b5.. I split my July/August 08 groups in two a while ago and then I forgot to lock my July 08 group... Not very long after that they offered me a phoenix costume for my green sorbet >< Immediate cancel. With the message "not for trade." I of course hurried and locked the group XD
But soon after they sent me a PM and would know if I would trade it for something else. *Sigh*
No my green sorbet is my fave of the sorbets, I only have one of them and he's from the pound.
But then they understood.
I've in fact made some good trades with them.
I don't think they are that bad as you say. They are just randomly seeking rare pets and then offer some not too good pets/items for them. Just like I've done a lot. Only difference is they seek rare pets from active forum users, wich isn't good at all. If you want easy rare pets, keep away from active users.
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:43 am

I just got a couple of PMs from people who sent me silly trade offers with the basic message "But you have so many! Don't be greedy D:"

My gosh. I need those to trade for pets I actually need >.>

Here~

Look!

I offered you like 4 kinda of rare pets, and some that you wanted i saw you wnated a pumpkin.

And like seriosuly dude! i mean cmon you have SO many pets, it owuld be nice if you just let me have two, alot of people ask you for like "300" i only asked for 2 ...........

(Pumpkins aren't on my wishlist)

Well sorry, i did all of them but i dont have any of yor pets. Some ppl could be selfish no offense tho <.< Gawd..

Both of them apparently read my trade rules because "octopus' was in their message, but they seemed to think they didn't actually have to follow them :P
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:12 am

Yeah, you're soooooo greedy, because you're not trading your hard earned pets for worthless pets! :roll:
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiveForever » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:23 am

Moonflight wrote:I just got a couple of PMs from people who sent me silly trade offers with the basic message "But you have so many! Don't be greedy D:"

My gosh. I need those to trade for pets I actually need >.>

Here~

Look!

I offered you like 4 kinda of rare pets, and some that you wanted i saw you wnated a pumpkin.

And like seriosuly dude! i mean cmon you have SO many pets, it owuld be nice if you just let me have two, alot of people ask you for like "300" i only asked for 2 ...........

(Pumpkins aren't on my wishlist)

Well sorry, i did all of them but i dont have any of yor pets. Some ppl could be selfish no offense tho <.< Gawd..

Both of them apparently read my trade rules because "octopus' was in their message, but they seemed to think they didn't actually have to follow them :P

I got that exact same person I think.. I cancelled saying no they then PMed me and I wasn't in a happy mood...

I yelled at them and they called me selfish :roll: I told them they can't tell me what to do with my pets and get a life.
They never replied D:<
Image Image

LiveForever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingertail98 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:26 am

Poor Moonflight *pats on back* Your not greedy! You are very nice person!
Throw those hooves right over my shoulders
Cause I seen the way you look at me, doefriend, when you smoulder
Come here, queer deer, and shake that thing around
Cause you get me so high that I gotta go down

gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:31 am

Yeah! Your not greedy!
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawulf » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:11 am

Eesh! The nerve of some people!
Image Image
Dawulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:40 am

I got a trade request, really weird...

there side, nothing
My side, One of the Janauri 09 dogs.

The note said,
Do you have any of my wish list pets?

So i canceled, wrote back,
look into my trades group!

then there came another trade, the giraffe rat on my side, there side nothing, and the note said,
This one, Thanks!

I canceled again..god some people... :roll:
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chia » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:13 am

I'm getting so many stuipid request for my pets in my ''malks adoptables''/''Nicks adoptables''.
With messages like this:

Are they for adoption?The group is named ''adoptables'',right?Thank you.''

Now I changed the trade settings,so that nobody can send me requests for this pets. :roll:
Chia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me