Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby jeffandlex » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Lynx7 wrote:I'm thinking of putting a rule saying, "None of my pets are for trade," and see how many trades I get in a day :P .

I doubt anyone will listen. It's the first thing in my rules, yet no one listens (well cares to read about it) to it! I try to read the rules but then I stop cause I mostly got 09's and I get over it.

bloodydarkwitch wrote:
leafpaw223 wrote:I think that might have been the same person that nagged me for not wanting to trade with them... IDK might or might not. (Turns out the girl that was mad at me for not accepting their trade was 18! :roll: Yeah right! Either they don't think they should use manners online or they didn't learn ANY manners!)

i think your is a different person. mine states in their profile that they are 12.
but still it is irritating that a lot of individuals lose their manners the moment they computer.

I hate that too. I don't understand why people think they can boss any one around just cause their older. If you've been on the site longer you shouldn't get yelled at by someone who joined a mater of days ago! :roll:

Sometimes I offer unfair trades to the n00bs that told me to edit the trade. Makes them get a taste of their own medicen, and I want to see if any actually do accept. :lol:
jeffandlex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecemberShaun » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:03 pm

This isn't really a rant, but it kind of is.

I had someone send me a trade for all of my pps pets (I must not have blocked that group) with no message, than I get a pm saying "Hi, I am now accepting all of your pps pets." I was like "What are you talking about?! I didn't offer them, lolz"
When you go home, to the same room,
You stare at
the space on the wall and you know that in your mind
It's not right. It's all a
mistake, and you're fallin' away

'Cause it is true, It
defines you.
The moment you
b r e a k is the moment you change...
DecemberShaun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acciobadger » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:06 pm

SteelersAndMusic4Me wrote:This isn't really a rant, but it kind of is.

I had someone send me a trade for all of my pps pets (I must not have blocked that group) with no message, than I get a pm saying "Hi, I am now accepting all of your pps pets." I was like "What are you talking about?! I didn't offer them, lolz"

That. Is. Hilarious. XD
Hello~
I'm acciobadger, but you may call me Wolfie. Most people do.
If you play FlightRising, all of my pet groups are open to trade for FR currency.
c:

acciobadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecemberShaun » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Wolfwhisperer007 wrote:
SteelersAndMusic4Me wrote:This isn't really a rant, but it kind of is.

That. Is. Hilarious. XD

I know. I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. I was just like "When did I tell you I was giving them to you?" :lol:
You stare at

'Cause it is true, It
defines you.
The moment you
DecemberShaun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Wow XD

-pats-
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecemberShaun » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:10 pm

:lol: XD
You stare at

'Cause it is true, It
defines you.
The moment you
DecemberShaun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herdier » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 pm

leafpaw223 wrote:
Lynx7 wrote:I'm thinking of putting a rule saying, "None of my pets are for trade," and see how many trades I get in a day :P .

I doubt anyone will listen. It's the first thing in my rules, yet no one listens (well cares to read about it) to it! I try to read the rules but then I stop cause I mostly got 09's and I get over it.

bloodydarkwitch wrote:
leafpaw223 wrote:I think that might have been the same person that nagged me for not wanting to trade with them... IDK might or might not. (Turns out the girl that was mad at me for not accepting their trade was 18! :roll: Yeah right! Either they don't think they should use manners online or they didn't learn ANY manners!)

i think your is a different person. mine states in their profile that they are 12.
but still it is irritating that a lot of individuals lose their manners the moment they computer.

I hate that too. I don't understand why people think they can boss any one around just cause their older. If you've been on the site longer you shouldn't get yelled at by someone who joined a mater of days ago! :roll:

Sometimes I offer unfair trades to the n00bs that told me to edit the trade. Makes them get a taste of their own medicen, and I want to see if any actually do accept. :lol:

I also have a person nagging me about 'birthday presents'. She would send me trade after trade, BEGGING me for early birthday presents. However, after the third trade, I reported her to Nick for harassment. Turns out, she's been doing this to other people too, and now she's got a nice little present from Nick coming her way XD. If you know what I mean. Funny thing is, she's 10. I'm turning 15. Her birthday's the 20th. Mine is the 17th. In other words, I'm older than her. She should know better than to go begging for presents like that XD.

<-Totakeke
Achieved 4/30/13

Apollo Justice->
Achieved 8/16/16

Mister Spock
Achieved 12/19/17
Herdier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skinklegs » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Okay, maybe it's not that terrible, but I cancelled anyway because I already had the horse and figured I could get a little more for the husky. What really prompted me to rant was the message they sent me not too long afterward.

Fine! i will find another one somwhere else!

Don't you just love when newbies decide to be rude simply because you didn't want to trade with them?

trades . . art shop . . buying art

pls check out my art and
ocs on my
toyhouse!

art on the left is mine;
pixels were done by
soteria;
skinkarms!

flight rising . . rp search . . friend
Image....................Image
suh.

call me ollie. i'll respond to whatever
pronouns you feel like using for me!

i tend not to spend a whole lot of time
here nowadays, but i'll still be around
to take care of messages, trades, and
whatever else i might get myself into!

ask for my discord to keep in touch.

Image....................Image
skinklegs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chia » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Today I've gotten a really nice trade,for the 6. time.I told her already,that I'll report her,if she send the trade again.>__<;;

On her site only common pets on my site valentine pets,rare Pets ect.

Her message:

you wanted to trade the things that are in the TRADES page of your pets so exept it! and you have lots more cool pets you can keep so exept it or exept it those ARE YOUR CHOICES THATS ALL OFF THEM! YOU BETTER EXEPT IT OR PAY THE CONCEQUENCES!!
Chia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shez » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:05 pm

"Pay the Consequences"- I loled. They can't be serious XD I think at that point I'd reply with:
"LOL. Good luck with that. Sadly for you, I don't have to take either of your so-called 'options'. Live with it"
shez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me