Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby tricks » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Kiara wrote:Well at first it didn't bother me but now I'm annoyed... >.>

They offered: Common horse, common Malk pet, 2 store items I don't need.

They wanted: Pink sorbet, about 5 rats, a banana dog, a bunch of Valentine pets, and some items.

Message: (something along the lines of:) is this okay? I got those items especially for you!

I thought that was kinda sweet, so I edited it ^.^

I changed it so that they were offering some common butterfly wolves that I hoard and some items I like, and offered the rats they wanted, a Valentines cat and Valentines lion.

They edited it again...

This time they offered: Some of the butterfly wolves I wanted, a common horse, ruler dog, crayon dog and the items.

This time they wanted: dark-eyed galaxy, the rats, 3 Valentines cats (one of each), Valentines lion, banana dog, PPS boar and two items.

Message: is this okay? and the items are multible so i wanted to know if I could have one X3

Pfft >.<

I'm getting SO,So, SO, annoyed with newbs. I TELL YOU WE NEED A NEWB BLOCKER!!!! O.O

i'm full of rats
inactive

tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qhost » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:52 pm

But what if they offered a zebra?... X3

Just got another trade. They wanted a PPS heart advent and offered nothing. Apart from the codeword for my trades, there was no message. Not even a "Can I have this please?" or "Please edit this". :roll:
    -
    she/they | adult | australia | artist | writer
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My name is Boo & I am perpetually tired.
    I have real bad anxiety so I take a while to respond
    to msgs sometimes, sorry!
    -
qhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tricks » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Kiara wrote:But what if they offered a zebra?... X3

Just got another trade. They wanted a PPS heart advent and offered nothing. Apart from the codeword for my trades, there was no message. Not even a "Can I have this please?" or "Please edit this". :roll:

O.o Put her on your foes list. Then they can't send you trades anymore.
Of course, you'll probably get 2,000 annoying PMS....

i'm full of rats
inactive

tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qhost » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:57 pm

whoawoo4 wrote:

Exactly, and my computer can't load 2,000 PMs XD That's why I haven't, and probably never will, add anyone to foes X3
    -
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-
qhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tricks » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:02 am

Kiara wrote:
whoawoo4 wrote:

Exactly, and my computer can't load 2,000 PMs XD That's why I haven't, and probably never will, add anyone to foes X3

Or, tell them I have rarer and cuter pets than you do. Here's the example message.

Don't bother me. Bug whoawoo4. She has a bunch of pets, and they are rarer and cuter than mine!

:) You can do that if you want, I can handle begging trades. ;)No offense to your pets/you, mine are actually a lot commoner then yours. XD

i'm full of rats
inactive

tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qhost » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:05 am

whoawoo4 wrote:Or, tell them I have rarer and cuter pets than you do. Here's the example message.

Don't bother me. Bug whoawoo4. She has a bunch of pets, and they are rarer and cuter than mine!

:) You can do that if you want, I can handle begging trades. ;) No offense to your pets/you, mine are actually a lot commoner then yours. XD

I might try that one day XD
    -
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-
qhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKitsune » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 am

Well, I have been having many unreasonable trade offers. Many have been asking me to trade almost all of my rares for nothing. And because I have that unreleased Butterflywolf, many have asked me to GIVE (not trade) it to them. Even if I have writen that it's not for trade, do you people not know how to read? And there's never anything in their trade box(?). That frustates me so much :evil: .
Why people even try?
PurpleKitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bloodydarkwitch » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:34 am

ok i am a bit irritated now.

there side: a advent PPS and a sept 08 PPS.

my side: C$ 267 worth of items

their message: 'Please edit if you don't like it! '
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/ ... kwitch.jpg

now, it could be just me but i think C$267 is a bit much for for two PPS pets. especially since i already have the advent PPS and i already have at least 3 of the sept 08 PPS they were offering.

i canceled the trade stating that i thought C$ 267 was to much for two pets i already have. i pointed out two pets from the same group as the two pets they ofeered that is was interesed in, and said i would be willing to trade some items for those pets.
my trade settings state in bold, underlined and red, not to send me trades for my items without contacting me first.

they send me a PM:
Erm, I told you to edit. I wasn't expecting all of those items. Just what I could get for a sept o8 and an advent :roll:

this is were i got a bit irritated, i dont like it when people roll their eyes at me like i am some kind of idiot. it could be i am just easily irritated but it really bugs me when people treat me like that.

anyway i send them a PM back, stating i already have those pets so am not really interested in tradeing for them. i gave them specifics on what i think they could ask for for the pets, based on the trade posts i have seen and what i traded to get mine. i also told them that if they want as much items as possible for them, they could try to start an auction stating they only want C$ offers.
finally i told them that they did not follow my tradeing rules and if they only wanted to know wht thwey could get for the pets they could have just send me a PM.

their answer:
-sigh-
:lol:
Doesn't matter anyway, I'd rather not trade with you anymore anyway.

now it could be just me, but this kind of reminds me of how my little borther used to act and would throw a tantrum if he was send to his room.

it could be i am wrong, but i was kind of confused. why do they react as if i insulted them? i even answered their question even though they rolled their eyes at me. and what is with not wanting to trade with me anymore? they send me the trade asking for my items.
well, if i am the one that is overreacting and is being rude about this, please tell me and i will remove this. but i kind of feel as if i am being treated as if i am an impolite little kid, and i feel quite insulted by that. but then again that could be just me.

(sorry for the long post)
Currently: Offline/Online/Flickering in/mostly offline

Wishlist (list of missing pets) is no longer current (working on updating it)

My Auctions: Close ~ closed~ Closed

my current month missing topic :

please excuse my spellings mistakes. english is not my first language and i am dyslexic. i am sorry for any spellings mistakes i make.

(i am currently not much online)

Time Zone Convertor
bloodydarkwitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:04 am

Holy... Wow, bloodydarkwitch!

That's a looong list of items XD And to make the trade even worse, the PPS you say is from September 08 is from October 08 and is pretty common. XD Not even near the same rarity as a September 08 PPS...

And I don't like when people react like that either >< No one is rolling eyes of me DX< And then that last arrogant PM... Man... I just think that they realize that you don't want to trade with them and instead of you deny them they deny you. So it look like it's you asking for a trade.. *shrug*
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight_Shadow18450 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:32 am

Someone sent me a trade for my watermelon dog. They didn't offer anything. In their message, they said:

It's in free trades

Now, a quote from my trading rules:

NOTE! Pets in my TRADING group are FOR TRADE! NOT FOR FREE!

The cheek of it!
Midnight_Shadow18450

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me