Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Veggievampire » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Lilyinspring wrote:I dont think it's fair to talk about newbies like that there is a reason why they are called newbies
they are new they dont know which pets are rare or what would make a good trade
i myself am a newbie your suposed to help newbies not turn them away
how would you like it if someone did you the same way you wouldnt like it would you?
i know begging gets on people's nerves as it does mine
i think it's just childish to talk about them behind their backs
instead of helping them
sorry if i make anyone mad but that's the way i feel

But SOME,not all, are really rude,they beg,spam and do all kinds of stuff! God knows what!
I tell you! They are getting smarter! With their devious ways >.> *hides*
Veggievampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnteHühnchen » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:32 pm

Well, you can have the same message in the trade and in the PM sent.

However, the name isn't "thenickdude" and isn't purple either. Kind of obvious then.

Now, I've got 5 more FROM THE SAME PERSON, bringing my total up to... 8 I think. They're free adoptables. Why are you sending fake messages saying I missed out on them?
Had a bad day? Need a laugh? Visit these sites: Not Always Right & Computer Stupidities
DisabledLlama wrote:Guinea Pig is my main occupation.
Libertas wrote:Revenge! :P
ImageImageImageImage
EnteHühnchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Lilyinspring wrote:I dont think it's fair to talk about newbies like that there is a reason why they are called newbies
they are new they dont know which pets are rare or what would make a good trade
i myself am a newbie your suposed to help newbies not turn them away
how would you like it if someone did you the same way you wouldnt like it would you?
i know begging gets on people's nerves as it does mine
i think it's just childish to talk about them behind their backs
instead of helping them
sorry if i make anyone mad but that's the way i feel

You see.. There are a big difference between newbie trades and begging trades. I've already stated my opinion on that subject in this thread because not everybody can see that difference.

But some begging trades a quiet obvious. Even you wouldn't come to another person with a trade full of all their 08s and absolutely nothing on your side and then give them a rude and nasty message about how rude and selfish they are if they don't accept. That's a begging trade with out a doupt.

But if a person comes to them and wanting a couple of their rare pets and really try to do their best. They offer whatever they think is fair, but unfortunaitly all they have is this months pets and a couple from last month. They send the trade, newbies as they are not knowing anything about rarity and how CS work.
Some people see that as a begging trade too... And overreact here. Because it's just a newbie trying to get some rare pets in a very wrong way.

But 'fortunaitly' it's the real begging trades like example 1 that people are ranting about. If people don't follow the rules, people will rant about them.
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:17 pm

EnteHühnchen - Those messages actually probably aren't faked - I think the system has been changed so trade cancellation messages no longer come from Nick's account but that of the person whose trade was cancelled. I've had the same 'fake' messages come from people who I am certain wouldn't write a fake message to get out of trading, especially since the trades were ones they had sent and were to their benefit. No fakers, just a change to the system. ;) The new way makes a lot more sense, since now you can see right from your messages whose trade has been cancelled instead of having to go to your trading centre. ^^
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dolorosa » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Atwood wrote:EnteHühnchen - Those messages actually probably aren't faked - I think the system has been changed so trade cancellation messages no longer come from Nick's account but that of the person whose trade was cancelled. I've had the same 'fake' messages come from people who I am certain wouldn't write a fake message to get out of trading, especially since the trades were ones they had sent and were to their benefit. No fakers, just a change to the system. ;) The new way makes a lot more sense, since now you can see right from your messages whose trade has been cancelled instead of having to go to your trading centre. ^^

Have to agree whit Atwwod here.It would make much more sense if the user whit who you were trading sends you the cancel message too.
The Dolorosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Nooo, Atwood here is the fake cancellation we are talking about:

Newbie sends trade for an october of mine, claiming that I had gotten it from them for free and they want it back because they accidentally gave it to me one time.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tricks » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Their side: Nothing
My side: a dog from this month.

My message. I'm not quitting. And that is NOT for adoption.

Ugh, those newbs... :x

i'm full of rats
inactive

tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evergreen » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:36 am

So i woke up this AM and checked my trades. Someone wanted ALL or most of the pets in my free group for nothing in return...witch was fine. The msg they put with the trade just said something like 'from your free trades group' but then i noticed a beta was in the trade. I didn't think i put it in free trades so i checked...and it wasn't! It wasn't even from my normal trades group!!!! i didn't have more than one of that beta! It was like they had tried to sneek in an extra pet in hopes that i wouldn't notice! I thought i was being nice giving some pets away but now i think i might change my mind if people are going to try and take advantage of me!

I canceled and asked why they would try to trick me like that...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
evergreen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:43 am

Lucylululu66 wrote:OMG! I GOT THESE STUPID TRADES FROM SOME PEOPLE TODAY WHEN I LOGGED ON!!!!

Their side: A new dog, a Jaypaw.
My side: A pink butterfly wovle from.. Can't remember...
Message: do it THIS PET IS VERY PRETTY AND VERY GOOD!! trade this if i were you, if u dont then suit yourself

Cancel message:
N.O speels NO!
-
Their side: A 2 gen!!
My side: A pet from my Malk hoard, The green PPS(From September) and a 2 gen..

Good Lord, thats rediculous. why on earth would they even ask?
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:45 am

It's not the same people. Whoever they are.... O.o