September 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Hearticorn » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:47 pm

ienoki wrote:

i love the inclusion of the lotus root in this pet's design. one of my favorite foods, especially to eat this time of year. everyone loves the lotus flower but there is not enough love for the roots!

ohhh! i didn't know about lotus root! i was curious what plant or flower or food was being featured :]. i think it's really cool looking !!
ImageImage

fluffy / hearticorn + adult + disabled + they/it + undying love for all things cute!

my moonlight

feel free to hit me with a trade anytime!

i'm a lot of places! if i'm on a site, my username is probably Hearticorn! (or hearticorns).

Image Image Image

ImageImage
Hearticorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:02 am

going crazy frustrated seeing everyone in the swap thread desperate for the "New" dog... think it might've been more recognizable if the news had used like. a sundog or whatever as the model.

speaking of the box though, love the new bunnies and scarves! the combo possibilities with the scarves is fantastic!
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshCanvas » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:27 am

Ruruskadoo wrote:
Cozy Twiggle wrote:
Oxycóccus wrote:
monthly dog from June 2023

Wish they used a pet from this month’s adopts to avoid confusion! Looks like some people confused it as a rare outcome from the Mid-Autumn Festival adopts D:

Yeah, I guess they just wanted to use it display some of the items you can get, but since the pets in announcements aren't clickable, you can't see when they were adopted, and usually pets shown in announcements are new, so I was panicking for a little bit there too.

Since the dog wasn't in the archives even though the rabbits were I thought it had to be something like this and I came here to check. You're right that it would have made everything much less confusing if they had used one of this month's dogs instead.

I feel like, because it's staff dog month, they couldn't have used a staff dog for the scarves? 😅 or something along those lines, hence why they used a very recent dog (this is what I'm thinking anyway)
FleshCanvas
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:38 am

FleshCanvas wrote:
Ruruskadoo wrote:
Cozy Twiggle wrote:
monthly dog from June 2023

Wish they used a pet from this month’s adopts to avoid confusion! Looks like some people confused it as a rare outcome from the Mid-Autumn Festival adopts D:

Yeah, I guess they just wanted to use it display some of the items you can get, but since the pets in announcements aren't clickable, you can't see when they were adopted, and usually pets shown in announcements are new, so I was panicking for a little bit there too.

Since the dog wasn't in the archives even though the rabbits were I thought it had to be something like this and I came here to check. You're right that it would have made everything much less confusing if they had used one of this month's dogs instead.

I feel like, because it's staff dog month, they couldn't have used a staff dog for the scarves? 😅 or something along those lines, hence why they used a very recent dog (this is what I'm thinking anyway)

If not a dog from this month, probably a well-known older dog for a model. raccoontail or 09 UR would have likely avoided the confusion ^^" even i had no idea what this pup was from until I saw people offering it on the swap thread and could use the date to find it.
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:20 pm

answrs wrote:going crazy frustrated seeing everyone in the swap thread desperate for the "New" dog... think it might've been more recognizable if the news had used like. a sundog or whatever as the model.

speaking of the box though, love the new bunnies and scarves! the combo possibilities with the scarves is fantastic!

If you see posts breaking the rules, please report them on the thread it's happening on so that we can deal with them. :)

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:54 pm

Pallastronomy wrote:Image Image
Immediately thought of this July 2021 chicken after seeing this outcome
Kindred spirits

Same

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:05 am

gravy wrote:
Pallastronomy wrote:Image Image
Immediately thought of this July 2021 chicken after seeing this outcome
Kindred spirits

Same

oh my god they were roommates

(vine reference)

rip vine
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and
share a computer/IP address!

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

January 19th is my birthday : )
I collect pets with that date!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaLate » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:14 pm

I know September’s over but I was just really curious what these butterfly wolves where inspired by. Also did we ever get confirmation on the morphs of the snake cats?
LunaLate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalMaladies » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:35 pm

LunaLate wrote:Image
I know September’s over but I was just really curious what these butterfly wolves where inspired by. Also did we ever get confirmation on the morphs of the snake cats?

Unfortunately not as far as I can tell for the snake cats. FleshCanvas mentioned it at the end of their post on the bottom of page 13, but it seems like they might've forgotten.
MusicalMaladies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshCanvas » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:05 pm

MusicalMaladies wrote:
LunaLate wrote:Image

Unfortunately not as far as I can tell for the snake cats. FleshCanvas mentioned it at the end of their post on the bottom of page 13, but it seems like they might've forgotten.

I- I swear I'm getting there 😭😭😭😂😂😂
FleshCanvas
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me