The Guide to Unreleased Pets & Zebras [updated 31-12-2023]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The Guide to Unreleased Pets & Zebras ~ Updated!

Postby Tess » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Vampiric wrote:I'm on the ball, I see all, I thought you liked my attentive moderating skills?

isn't this a bit off-topic? :?
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Tess wrote:
Vampiric wrote:I'm on the ball, I see all, I thought you liked my attentive moderating skills?

isn't this a bit off-topic? :?

ROFL . . . Yes it is <.<

Thanks for the awesome update ;)
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crippling Rogue » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:25 am

In a way, I am doing what I was recommended to do... A discussion about UR's came up and I posted this, then someone told me to post it here in the UR Discussion. I hope I have this right... This is my post anyway:

Well, having read just a wee bit of the UR... discussion, I'm going to throw in my two cents. 0.o *deep breath*

Okay, look at it this way, the UR's are in a way rather rare. Why? Because they're unreleased. Not released like something such as a Joker. Yes, the joker is up there in rarity due to it's release date of 08 for it's month and that advent. But as far as I know, it was released again this advent. When, the new UR's were "released" this one time. It may very well be another year filled with a whole lot of pets until they are "released" again like they did in the advent. So, overtime, the UR's will become more scarce and in demand like the Zebra and first bananas. ^.^ Maybe now they don't seem that rare but give them time, and you're pretty well off. Yes, the UR's have a rarity rank of their own with the recent ones being the least rare but in the end, UR's will usually be the more rarer pets.
I'd like to see someone with 8 of one UR like YoshiYan has of the Joker. (Watch me get proven wrong here, that's what I'd get for going out on a limb.)
Edit: Yep, proven wrong already by first post. Thanks, wolfwhisperer, who has 8 purple UR horses. XD

Well, that's my two cents. :) Or at least how the UR's are rare in my opinion to me. XD
This account was shared by The Rogue and Crippling Machine. But now it's just Crippling Machine. I no longer play much and will be moving back to my original account. I'm also giving away mass amount of pets, so if you have received a wishlist pet from me, it's because I don't play much anymore. :D

Also, I'm getting away many trades so please be patient with me if I don't get back to you immediately. If you ask for only one pet, you're more likely to get that pet.
Crippling Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:17 am

Rarity has nothing to do with the type of pet. It's just the comparison of the amount of pets to players.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crippling Rogue » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:23 am

Sorren Fey wrote:Rarity has nothing to do with the type of pet. It's just the comparison of the amount of pets to players.

Alright, I think I understand that. It's more about personal likes and dislikes in a way?
This account was shared by The Rogue and Crippling Machine. But now it's just Crippling Machine. I no longer play much and will be moving back to my original account. I'm also giving away mass amount of pets, so if you have received a wishlist pet from me, it's because I don't play much anymore. :D

Also, I'm getting away many trades so please be patient with me if I don't get back to you immediately. If you ask for only one pet, you're more likely to get that pet.
Crippling Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haylin » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:40 am

Gavriel wrote:
Sorren Fey wrote:Rarity has nothing to do with the type of pet. It's just the comparison of the amount of pets to players.

Alright, I think I understand that. It's more about personal likes and dislikes in a way?

Yes and no,most people it's also about having a compleet collection so then it doesn't matter if the pet is ''ugly'' or ''beutifull'' as long as they have them for a compleet collection.For Yes if a lot of people would suddenly love the most commen dog on CS and there are 1000 of that pet around and 2000 members want one the pet will go up with rarity as in a way of trading cause ofcourse noone would want to trade away a pet they really want.

By the way great update!
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bolt1784 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Vampiric wrote:
Tess wrote:
Vampiric wrote:Thanks for the updated guide, Dogstar! You rock!

yeah, thanks Dogstar

I'm sure it's just coincidence that Vampy is here commenting seconds after update, but you know, whatev

I'm on the ball, I see all, I thought you liked my attentive moderating skills?

Thanks for updating for me, Vampy. DX I forgot to add them when I got the codes...
»
Bolt1784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calistaria » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:03 am

The Plains Zebra grows into a foal on day 15. Just to let you know ^^

I still believe
It's you and me 'til the end of time

When we collide we come together
If we don't we'll always be apart
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me h a r d

'Cause you said love was letting us go against what
Our future is for many of horror
Our future is for many of horror
calistaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coalchaser » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:39 am

Saphire wrote:The Plains Zebra grows into a foal on day 15. Just to let you know ^^

Yeah, all zebra variations grow into foals on day 15 and then become adults on day 30.

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlitterRayne » Tue May 25, 2010 12:00 am

I might have something to add. I had just told my fiance this story actually...

The UR dog was actually shown long before the Advent calendar finally rolled around. Tess and Nick had just updated the site and added the store. Droves of people were going through the store to see everything added, new items they could buy, when on one of the last pages, everyone saw a dog that no one recognized.

People started asking about it in the discussion groups, everyone wondering where it came from. Moonflight finally popped in, saying it was a dog of hers...that wasn't ready to be released yet, if she wanted it to be released at all. Tess (or Nick?) had accidentally put it in the store by mistake. It was soon removed, but everyone kept begging for the dog, wanting to adopt it because it was so cute!

The next month came, and the pups looked very similar to the UR Dog, and everyone was convinced it would be the UR Dog. Well, obviously, it wasn't, but people kept making wild guesses that 'this would be the litter' it would be released in. Soon it went to the back of people's minds, forgotten only in part in the minds of CS history, until the Advent calendar came out. It was finally released, as the 1st official UR Dog.

Well there's your CS history lesson folks! I hope a few remember that story, as it's one of my faves. <3 Enjoy all!

Remembering my Mother lost last June 17th, 2017. You are loved and well missed.
Known as "FlitterRayne" on Eldemore and Flight Rising well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me