*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide *New* UR Peach Poll! Vote!

Postby kee; » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:47 am

I share the same concerns with adding the sunjewel tier as an option.
    We already know it isn’t that rare yet, it just went omg so rare a few months ago.
    I’m fine with the other options listed for a poll, but I think the sunjewel Tier should be left off. Because of the demand-based offers many users get for the skelebun of 5+ nons, I worry many people would be inclined to choose that option, even though demand is the only bing that would elevate it that high.

-kee
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍.
leo | she/her | athlete
american | vegetarian
𝐘𝐎𝐔.─────
song of the week:
with every wish by bruce springsteen
kee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:49 am

myth + destiny wrote:Oh I know it gets offers of more than 5 nons, I have one myself. XD But no one really wants to trade that much, if given the choice. I started out offering 2 nons for a skelebun, before I built it to 5.. and then, well, the trade I made for mine has so many others mixed in that it's not really possible to use it as a standing block.

I may be able to gather the trades tomorrow, unless something comes up in RL.

Oh lol sorry I totally misunderstood that. ^^” yeah I definitely agree. No one actually wants to pay and feed demand.

That would be awesome, thank you. If I get a chance I’ll try to collect what offers I had and have seen others post so far.

Also totally welcome to any other offers or trades being posted so long as ya’ll have a date!
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:59 am

I suppose i could go through some threads again but it will be difficult. As Myth has said, the demand for the bun is quite high and I honestly don’t think it’s been OMGSR long enough to really bring in steady trades? I wouldn’t be able to start on any lists until tomorrow tho, weekends often trap me on mobile so... disabled is me ^^”
Like I said, I’m not against anything on the list, I’ll just be disappointed and a little annoyed if the Sunjewel tier wins. It’s demand right now far outweighs a lot of logical trading and with its supply so low it’s really a scramble to get one... Dogtag, zebra, moonswirl and Sunjewel aren’t bad choices, but I personally don’t wanna see it above the swirl right now...

Either way, I can’t get trades (nor Myth) compressed until sometime tomorrow and I don’t believe they’ll lead to any solid choice in the end; but that’s just me expecting the worst as well
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:54 pm

ive seen people trading plains zebras and bulk rares for the ur zonkey but i thought that plain zebra was rarer. Can someone explain?
STRIKER EUREKA ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬🟃▬▬
𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘪
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 ● 𝘱𝘢𝘯/𝘣𝘪 ● 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬ () ▬▬▬▬▬
𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦,..............

...........𝗪𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
this month i have watched
pacific rim seven times

(they are jaegers, not transformers)

▬▬▬▬▬ () ▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬ GIPSY DANGER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬🟃▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬🟃
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clawdina » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:02 pm

A.Ham. wrote:ive seen people trading plains zebras and bulk rares for the ur zonkey but i thought that plain zebra was rarer. Can someone explain?

That's often due to demand. Zebras tend to have lower demand than their placement so it's harder to get the zebra's full value (zebras are often valued at around 1-1.5 nons but occasionally go for more)

she/her | ace ♠️
Need to vent?
Want help?
My PMs are open!
Looking for Art
Barn + Stables
Clawdina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil rascal » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:29 am

kee. wrote:
    I share the same concerns with adding the sunjewel tier as an option.
    We already know it isn’t that rare yet, it just went omg so rare a few months ago.
    I’m fine with the other options listed for a poll, but I think the sunjewel Tier should be left off. Because of the demand-based offers many users get for the skelebun of 5+ nons, I worry many people would be inclined to choose that option, even though demand is the only bing that would elevate it that high.

-kee

I don't really agree that we "know it isn't that rare yet". It has been OMGSR for over a year now (turned in Feb '17) and we just have no way of knowing where it sits in relation to the other OMGSRs. Sure it could be one of the least rare OMGSRs but for all we know it could be one of the rarest OMGSRs, there's just no way for us to know for sure without the numbers.

I think the bun is going to be hard to place going off trades as there are just not that many coming up for trade and most of those I have seen up for trade have listed in their names/thread that they want 5+ nons so the trades are likely to skew higher.

In terms of the number available to trade for at any given time I'd say it's currently the rarest/hardest to get pet on the site and as they're never going to be re-released I can't see that changing.

Looking for WL trades!

LOLO lights off now until next year, hope you enjoyed your visit :)
lil rascal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:23 am

Around 5 Nons
Feb '17 valued just below 5 nons
August '17 (that 4 non range)
Jan '18
April '18
April '18 Canceled

Around 3 nons
Feb '17
Feb '17
Feb '17
Feb '17
March '17
April '17
April '17 Canceled
April '17 Canceled, valued at 2 nons + a sorbet
April '17
June '17
Sept '17 Canceled, valued higher than Sunback
Jan '18 Canceled
April '18 (valuing each galaxy as a non)

Misc less than 3 nons
Jan '17
Feb '17
Feb '17 for Sunback
March '17
March '17 valuing the bun around 3 nons at the time
April '17 trader notes this was recently after the change
May '17
Dec '17
Jan '18
Jan '18 person valued bun at a non

Unknown Value
May '17
July '17 Canceled, person was told it was unfair to them (3-4 nons value?)
Jan '18 Zonkey valued at 2 nons
June '18 Canceled, was told bun was worth 4-5 nons (Tiger dog worth 7-9)

As Myth said, there are a lot of trades offering Sunjewels+ but a lot of them were canceled and therefor not included on this list (ex. UR mint horse + 2 UR peas + cinnabun and some misc, but it was canceled). Seems like a lot of people were canceling trades more because everyone was a little unsure of themselves, very few trades are successful over 4+ non value it seems...

Sometime around April '18 a Skelebun auction was auto'ed with an UR Tiger, but it seems like an uncommon occurrence. Sorry it took so long, there were a lot of spikes and drops in trade activity with this pet. If you disagree with any trade, it could be misplaced by accident or because I'm a little out of the loop with common demand values so... sorry x_x
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:16 am

I think we agreed earlier in the chat that we were going to look at all trades that have been sent, even if they are cancelled. Because if someone is sending a trade offering for a skelebun, it's still counts as what they value it at and will be of aid. We can't go off of accepted trades alone because there is just too few of them. I for one offered a lot of trade examples and I'm pretty sure they all ended up cancelled, as did some other users with the skelebun.

Sorry I vanished back then, a lot suddenly came up this week and I ended up getting too busy and too behind on other things to help out.. ;n;
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:05 am

@Takk @myth

I do think if we can see a clear reason behind why trades are canceled we should include them. There’s very few successful trades to go off of, as myth said, because they’re hard to find and even harder to have a successful trade.

I also had a lot of offers and will try to pull that post up again, the only reason they were not successful is because I now do not believe I’ll trade my skelebun. However I never mentioned how much I value the skelebun at, I let people offer whatever they wanted and honestly most were around moonswirl tier or above.

Thanks for getting tha post together takk! As I said when I get time I’ll try to get my post of all offers I had up soon.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:17 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:I also had a lot of offers and will try to pull that post up again, the only reason they were not successful is because I now do not believe I’ll trade my skelebun. However I never mentioned how much I value the skelebun at, I let people offer whatever they wanted and honestly most were around moonswirl tier or above.

I did the same, I just said publicly that mine was open to offers to help find out how the community valued it, to better helping placing it to be precise, it was extremely unlikely that I was going to accept any trades I received. ^^'

These were the ones I posted some time ago, I've had a few more since then, but I can't find the will to dig through hundreds of pages of trades to find them. x_x
myth + destiny wrote:
18th May 2018 UR Butterfly Wolf (3 nons + Purple Toxic)
14th May 2018 Purple Toxic, Blue Toxic, 2x Cinnabun(1.5 nons), Spotted Tribal (4 nons + 2 sorbets)
14th May 2018 UR Lion, Purple Toxic, Blue Toxic, Cinnabun, Spotted Tribal (4 nons + 1-2 sorbets)
13th May 2018 Dog Tag, UR Cat (5 nons + 2 sorbets)
07th May 2018 (Eat Me+Drink to my side) Dog Tag, Raven Dog (1 non), 1000C$, UR Cucumber (6> nons)
07th May 2018 Eat Me, Drink Me, UR Cat, Non-Jewelled Liontail (5-6 nons)
07th May 2018 UR Cat, UR Cinnabun, OMGSR Zebra (8> nons)
04th May 2018 UR Cat, Non-Jewelled Liontail (they offered to add a UR Fox too) (3 nons)

EDIT:: I can open my skelebun to offers again if it'd help? And make sure it is known that it's just to help gather data for placement?
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me