September 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: September 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:17 pm

SilverSable wrote:
Minimanta wrote:
Luscitrea wrote:Here's what I think; there's no lavender. I think we have wildtype, superconda, sunburst, albino, snow, and axanthic (i think thats what they are called? basically the darker grey one I think is the morph that takes out the yellows and the lighter grey one is that plus albino.. although on second look the eyes aren't as red as they seemed at first)

Axanthic + albino is snow though.

Here're my guesses. I'm no expert at hognose morphs, I just know what I've learned from Snake Discovery <3

Wildtype/normal.

Normal colored super conda.

Axanthic.

Sunburst (Albino + Sable)

Albino.

Snow (Albino + Axanthic)

Lavender.

Absolutely love these guys <3

I agree with almost every one. The just albino on could be a Coral which is Albino and Lavender combined. It is a little more faded/pastelly color than the brighter normal albino
(But I do have a hunch that the Axanthic is an Artic Axanthic since it has such high contrast which is what the Artic gene does)

It seems I wasn't to far off ♥
My mind always pictures snow as nearly white snakes, so I was really confused xD

I really love the hognoses ♥
My favorites are the axanthic, the snow and the lavender ♥
I love all, though. The scaly texture is really well done and pretty imo ^o^
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:37 pm

Axanthic cat is not an Arctic. Arctics have a dulled black and their background is more white. Axanthic cat heavily looks like the Axanthic Western.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Icarus* » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:39 am

Minimanta wrote:
Rhian Katura wrote:I feel like this month's deer litter is gonna trigger somebody's trypophobia 👀

Oh absolutely. I don't like them at all, they just weird me out. I don't think I really have trypophobia, but I absolutely understand the phobia. There's just something unsettling about weird spotty patterns.

im glad im not the only one, i hope it doesnt come off mean someone spent time designing them but they like send an undescribable very uncomfortable feeling that my brain does not like, it like makes me a little anxious to look at them ghduoghrgfkl
ive never had trypophobia either i really wonder why exactly im having this reactions to em

*Icarus*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby All Hallows Eve » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:55 am

What pet is the Mid-Autumn Festival dog from in the news post:
Item Spreadsheet in Google Sheets through 2022: 2008-2022
I have a spreadsheet identifying 118 different 2021 UR Pumpkins (no re-release).
🎊 You've collected at least 12000 different pets! 🎉
All Hallows Eve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oxycóccus » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:03 am

All Hallows Eve wrote:What pet is the Mid-Autumn Festival dog from in the news post:

monthly dog from June 2023

✃⋯⋯⋯
Oxy | anxiety creature | he/they

Oxycóccus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:59 am

*Icarus* wrote:
Minimanta wrote:
Rhian Katura wrote:I feel like this month's deer litter is gonna trigger somebody's trypophobia 👀

Oh absolutely. I don't like them at all, they just weird me out. I don't think I really have trypophobia, but I absolutely understand the phobia. There's just something unsettling about weird spotty patterns.

im glad im not the only one, i hope it doesnt come off mean someone spent time designing them but they like send an undescribable very uncomfortable feeling that my brain does not like, it like makes me a little anxious to look at them ghduoghrgfkl
ive never had trypophobia either i really wonder why exactly im having this reactions to em

No worries! I don't expect everyone to like everything I design, haha

If it helps, I was thinking about bubbly drinks and REALLY craving chocolate oranges while making them so their inspiration isn't hole-related. Looking at them now that you guys have mentioned it, I can see why they might bother someone with trypophobia though!
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:57 am

Oxycóccus wrote:
All Hallows Eve wrote:What pet is the Mid-Autumn Festival dog from in the news post:

I was about to go frantic spastic! I thought I'd missed a pet.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icepunk » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:36 am

Oxycóccus wrote:

Wish they used a pet from this month’s adopts to avoid confusion! Looks like some people confused it as a rare outcome from the Mid-Autumn Festival adopts D:
┌─────✦✦✦✦─────┐

XXXX
Imagex

└─────✦✦✦✦─────┘

┌────✦✦✦────┐

» Ahoy there, I'm Ash!!

» Pansexual Genderfluid
» Adult Player / Friendly!

» Artshop (CLOSED)
» 99 Reasons to Live.
» Check out my Dressups!

└───✦✦©✦✦───┘
icepunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ienoki » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:50 am

i love the inclusion of the lotus root in this pet's design. one of my favorite foods, especially to eat this time of year. everyone loves the lotus flower but there is not enough love for the roots!
ienoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruruskadoo » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:27 pm

Cozy Twiggle wrote:
Oxycóccus wrote:

Wish they used a pet from this month’s adopts to avoid confusion! Looks like some people confused it as a rare outcome from the Mid-Autumn Festival adopts D:

Yeah, I guess they just wanted to use it display some of the items you can get, but since the pets in announcements aren't clickable, you can't see when they were adopted, and usually pets shown in announcements are new, so I was panicking for a little bit there too.

Since the dog wasn't in the archives even though the rabbits were I thought it had to be something like this and I came here to check. You're right that it would have made everything much less confusing if they had used one of this month's dogs instead.
She/her, irregular hours but I'll try to get back to you as fast as I can
Ruruskadoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me