GH Litter Discussion 2023

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2023

Postby General Chaos » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:51 pm

So today's growth has shown me a lot.

1) I need more sleep

2) Half of the time I have no idea what I'm saying

On that note, I have a few ideas as today's growth.

I full heartedly believe this is Ashki's kitten. Here's why.

reasoning wrote:• Ashki's kitten likes rock collecting hence the gem on it's tail

• We were told we would know it was Ashki's kitten. Meaning it'll have a lot of similarities as their previous kittens.

Here are a few similarities I found.

Lightened lineart

Colored tag

While the gem could indicate the emerald city, I truly do believe this isn't Swishy & broken's kitty. I know I've said it a lot, but their kitten always has lineart in the second stage of life and this one didn't.

I believe this is Ashki's kitten. And their first line edits! But i think they purposely put not one, but two similarities of past kittens to push us in the right direction.

Edit:: @catmother not gunna lie, I had a whooooole thing written up about how I agreed it was Swishy & broken's kitty. Until I went back right before I hit post and looked at their past kitties one more time. I than proceeded to erase an hour of work and redo it LOL
Last edited by General Chaos on Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscitrea » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:21 pm

No matter whose kitten it is, I really love the style with the colourful lineart. Adds a really cool glow to the pet that I would love to see more often.
Luscitrea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:46 am

General Chaos wrote:
    So today's growth has shown me a lot.

1) I need more sleep

2) Half of the time I have no idea what I'm saying

On that note, I have a few ideas as today's growth.

I full heartedly believe this is Ashki's kitten. Here's why.

reasoning wrote:• Ashki's kitten likes rock collecting hence the gem on it's tail

• We were told we would know it was Ashki's kitten. Meaning it'll have a lot of similarities as their previous kittens.

Here are a few similarities I found.

Lightened lineart

Colored tag

While the gem could indicate the emerald city, I truly do believe this isn't Swishy & broken's kitty. I know I've said it a lot, but their kitten always has lineart in the second stage of life and this one didn't.

I believe this is Ashki's kitten. And their first line edits! But i think they purposely put not one, but two similarities of past kittens to push us in the right direction.

After we agreed to post both theories, I concluded the same thing but wasn’t going to change. I believe it is ashki’s too. But it is always fun posting even if it’s wrong. So now we wait for ashki someone to respond and claim their kitty!

Edit:
What an awesome kitty! @ashki I love it! And I just knew even when I posted about possibly being swishy’s that it was yours once I spotted the tag from your older kitty, and I originally thought the stage 1 was yours, so I should have stayed with that. I love what your kitty is based off of as well. 💚
Last edited by catmother456 on Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashki » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:00 am

Excellent sleuthing, everyone! This little one is indeed my kitty :) Their name is Bec, which is based on becquerel, a unit of radioactivity - it was also my old username for quite some time. I loved reading your theories, and had a blast participating in the litter this year. I think this is my favorite kitten that I’ve made, and I’m so so glad that you guys like them too!
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:05 am

Ashki wrote:Image

Excellent sleuthing, everyone! This little one is indeed my kitty :) Their name is Bec, which is based on becquerel, a unit of radioactivity - it was also my old username for quite some time. I loved reading your theories, and had a blast participating in the litter this year. I think this is my favorite kitten that I’ve made, and I’m so so glad that you guys like them too!

Bec is sooo cute! Probably my favorite of the litter so far though it's a very hard decision.

This litter has been tough for a hoarder like me. A lot of good pun ideas for hoard names I could use. Maybe I'll just start a collection of GH cats ~~ hhh

On a totally off topic note does anyone have a list of all the past GH kittens? Asking for ... er ... A friend

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:45 am

General Chaos wrote:On a totally off topic note does anyone have a list of all the past GH kittens? Asking for ... er ... A friend[/size][/list][/center]

Magen made a very nice guide: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4024252 :>
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:34 am

I love your kitty so much! The radioactive reference is so cool, I'm glad you were able to join in on this year's litter ♡
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Vesper » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:37 am

We need a Geiger counter hehe!
Love your cat Ashki! Will go nicely in my PPS cat collection >:>
On hiatus
I'll be bak
+Vesper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:05 pm

Lennie’s Kitty!!!!! I love it!!!!! A little alien cat! And its body has stars on it. And a PPS!

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes