For all us oldies..

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: For all us oldies..

Postby softpaw » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:54 am

Does anyone else get really nostalgic for CS around this time of year? I'm not sure if its excitement for the 18th or what - but I always find myself on this website during the holidays even if I hardly ever log on during the rest of the year
softpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:38 pm

softpaw wrote:Does anyone else get really nostalgic for CS around this time of year? I'm not sure if its excitement for the 18th or what - but I always find myself on this website during the holidays even if I hardly ever log on during the rest of the year

I'm pretty active year round, so maybe not exactly what you meant, but I do find myself so much more interested in CS around this time of year. I think because I enjoy the Halloween event and the Advent calendar so much.
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nice » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:14 am

softpaw wrote:Does anyone else get really nostalgic for CS around this time of year? I'm not sure if its excitement for the 18th or what - but I always find myself on this website during the holidays even if I hardly ever log on during the rest of the year

this is one of the only reasons i come back to the site, it’s so exciting, even if i don’t get anything good i love seeing what everyone else got and how happy people are 🥺 almost 8 straight years i come back every december lol,,

jumping on the earlier convo, i also found CS through horseland back in ‘09!! reading about other people’s experiences on horseland (like finding the secret garden omgg) is crazy!! but i made my first CS account back in 09 but didn’t really play until 2011. and one of my biggest regrets is befriending someone when i was like 13 and giving them my password, and, even being a little youngin i was super into trading and had a more valuable collection than i have now.. anyways, yeah i gave them my password and they stole most of my list pets lol. i cant remember exactly how it happened but i do remember the mods basically saying they can’t do anything since i willingly gave my password away rip

another weird story, i was also super into minecraft for a while and made a few friends on a server, long story short i found out a while ago that someone i met on MC actually had a CS account and was one of the 9(?) people who received a chicken smoothie item from staff!! but they later traded it away for basically nothing lol

CS has always been one of those websites i kinda check once in a while and it’ll always have a special place in my heart 🥲
nice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PitchBlack » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:25 am

Yes, 2008 member here who put so much time into this site for about 10 years, I haven't been on much at all the last 2. I still love to come back around December though because of the nostalgia. It is a part of me that I have to check on every once in a while anyway, especially during the holidays. <3
[[ She/Her * Adult * Married * Introvert ]]

<———- Meet Kimora, I was given her because I was an oekaki mod from 2011 to 2016.

August 13, 2022 - As I have observed over the last year, generosity is very easy to come by in this society. There are always bad apples lurking in shadows, alas I havent had to deal with these menaces yet.
PitchBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julia » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:44 am

I just can't get used to people wanting store pets so bad and valuing them so high. I mean, back then everyone could just get the Eat & Drink me, Cerberus and others with very little effort. I never had any trouble getting any of them during all those years. Whenever someone offers a store pet for my OMGSR pets I feel like this just can't be right, haha. Guess I'm an oldie now!! :lol:
Image Image
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
Julia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sensationalmarsupial » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:46 am

Today, after scrolling through yet another list of *unlocked* groups labeled "NFT", I missed the trade rant thread.

Edit: Well I just double checked my group settings and I'm guilty. Maybe it's better this way lol.

Discord: nutpun#0
sensationalmarsupial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serenitymontaza » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:27 am

sensationalmarsupial wrote:Today, after scrolling through yet another list of *unlocked* groups labeled "NFT", I missed the trade rant thread.

Edit: Well I just double checked my group settings and I'm guilty. Maybe it's better this way lol.

I miss this thread so much! I understand why they got rid of it, but sometimes I just need to rant, and my boyfriend thinks I'm a bit weird texting him "someone thought an omgsr could go for their advent list and tried to tell me it was fair!" hahah
serenitymontaza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:24 am

sensationalmarsupial wrote:Today, after scrolling through yet another list of *unlocked* groups labeled "NFT", I missed the trade rant thread.

i remember this thread. I miss it too until i remember a few trades i sent ending up there when i was newer LOL Unless there was a separate thread for that, maybe called the bad trade thread.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:41 am

I remeber I started on a valentines day, 2009, and fell in love with CS, I remember very nice people and awesome artists.
loved my fursona, which I haven´t taken care off in years LOL, but I am still here and still collecting.
I was also a CS helper once, it was fun

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kleinkat » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:48 pm

Y'all remember CS when it wasn't CS?

Edit: Plz give us back the Silent Wolf Kennels layout... The one with the akita