February Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: February Discussion Thread

Postby mistysteel » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:13 am

These poor parents, so many puppies xD
mistysteel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rowlet. » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:53 am

i'm pretty pleased with my luck this month!
    i didn't have to do much trading for missed outcomes or ID swapping to keep all those dogs together in my dog group ^^

ImageImageImageImage
    these four were my favorite of the 2nd gens! maybe one day i'll go back and hoard one or more of these outcomes but for now, i'm happy just admiring these starry kiddos

i ended up loving this litter too, but this one is my favorite <3 i think it's a shame that they got overshadowed by all the other pets this month but that's ok! i have plenty of love in my heart to make up for it ;v;

ImageImage
    <3_<3 these horses are so lovely and bright !!! it was so cool seeing them blossom from their simple newborn stage into a beautiful flower, aaaAAA

as far as valentine pet favorites, i loved just about all of them !! there were so many nice colors and designs :'>

ImageImageImage
    i fell in love with these second gens as soon as i saw their parents !! i'm such a sucker for winged things, plus the dainty little ribbons.... it comes together to make for some very sweet pups <3

the edits to the draft's mane and tail really make a huge difference to the appearance! i'm pretty sure they charmed the pants off everyone, even those who don't like the draft horses! plus, it's impossible not to adore the little bows ;w;

these chameleons are so pastel and sweet! their parents made for a perfect pairing <3 my favorite is this little ice cream babe - such a clever way to combine the designs πŸ’›πŸ’•
    |β–ˆ
    |β–ˆ
    |β–ˆ
    |β–ˆ
    |β–ˆ
    |β–ˆ
    willow | they/ey | adult

your existence is so very important; the
    world would be darker without your light

β™« Β» cs help Β» about Β» hoards Β» fr Β» 🌈
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
    ▐|
rowlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 am

I NEVER expected my favourite pets this month to be the horses!
ImageImage
these wonderful designs won me over, really. Anyone who knows me knows i am not fond of horses so these babies were such a pleasant surprise!
ImageImage
two lovely pink babes that i adored this month! These designs are my faves out of the pup litters! I am very predictable since i really love this type of soft pink haha ;w;
and here is my favourite from this month, for multiple reasons. The xiasi is a relatively unknown breed and i never expected to see one on CS, so this was so so lovely and unexpected. And second of all, xiasi look like giant westies IRL, and since size cannot be reflected in a CS pet this was the closest thing i got to having a westie pet to hoard in honour of my heart & soul, my life and Joy. I miss you every single day, my sweet boy. Thank you so much to the artist that made this possible, it does mean a lot to me that i can have an outlet for my grief.

This being said, I think this month was great!! Other highlights include: PPS monkey, the entire 2nd gen litter was stellar (haha), and the koi dragons were spectacular to watch grow. I am SO pumped for march!

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YourLocalBreadDealer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:25 am

Sorry if this isnt the place to put this but are the new litters here tomorrow or today? Im kinda new

Delete this if not allowed
don't be flippin' rude

also

good things come to those who ARKARKARKARKARK

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
YourLocalBreadDealer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:28 am

T a l l u l a h wrote:Sorry if this isnt the place to put this but are the new litters here tomorrow or today? Im kinda new

The new litters will be out tonight, in about an hour and a half.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful
✯
✯
✯
✯
✯
Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:36 am

ImageImageImage

i'm in love with these horses, which i'm pretty surprised about because my expectations were very lowered at the start of the month thanks to the other beautiful pets and my preference for natural colours but wooow - and they feel really nostalgic for me too as i finally realised what they reminded me of!

i'm not sure if i was the only one who played these really but when i was younger my grandma bought a box set of disney games for pc - they had stuff like lion king, toy story, emperor's new groove etc. and they all had different mini games in them (iirc some of them were like actual playthroughs of the movie - but i remember spending a lot of time in the lion king and bug's life games playing this minigame where you'd be given a black and white picture and would colour it in and the colours on these horses remind me so much of what i used to do in those games it's so coool

also it's gonna be impossible for me to pick any favourites from this month what with the amazing valentines and cny pets but i can try ://

probably my favourite chinese new year:

favourite valentines day probably:

please dont ask me about monthly i just cant do that theyre all way too stunning, this month was so amazing
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:36 am

Fairy Prince wrote:
T a l l u l a h wrote:Sorry if this isnt the place to put this but are the new litters here tomorrow or today? Im kinda new

The new litters will be out tonight, in about an hour and a half.

I keep almost forgetting they will be out tonight
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:05 pm

-cries- I forgot to get the lovely box images on the pages for the Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year events. nickjr why must you be such a hoarder of images archivist forgetful person
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:28 pm

nickjr wrote:-cries- I forgot to get the lovely box images on the pages for the Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year events. nickjr why must you be such a hoarder of images archivist forgetful person

Gotcha covered on CNY :D
    Image Image Image Image
    The last box is actually an older one that was used before, so chances are you already have it saved somewhere.
 
[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive 
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:42 pm

ZΞ•L wrote:
nickjr wrote:-cries- I forgot to get the lovely box images on the pages for the Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year events. nickjr why must you be such a hoarder of images archivist forgetful person

Gotcha covered on CNY :D
    Image Image Image Image
    The last box is actually an older one that was used before, so chances are you already have it saved somewhere.

YAY THANK YOU
I've never saved box images until last Advent Calendar :'D
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me