GH Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Nox_ » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Mai-Ling wrote:Image

Celozon's cat is gorgeous!! I love the glowing effects and the dynamic pose/lineart; it's so epic!

Hnnng! Yet another favorite from Celozon.
Image My intended name is Nox,but you can make the underscore important if you want! o3o I'm excited to be here. Don't be afraid to send me a message so we can have a conversation.
ImageImageImageImage
Imagemy icon is from the Off-White comic,please do read it at http://off-white.eu/Image
Image donuts are ©littlegrimoire Image
Imageand PhoebeRose has candy stars hereImage
Nox_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:03 pm

If you want to figure out which kitty is mine, you need to pay close attention to my clues. Some clues may not be clues ;)

There have been at least three people that have gotten pretty close so far.
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oshawott8888 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Someone Earlier mentioned that the disney songs might be the real ones
and the non disney ones might be fake
Disney
♫Just keep swimming♫ (Finding Nemo/Dory)
♫And at last I see the light, And it's like the sky is new, And it's warm and real and bright♫ (Tangled) (The dots on the space kitty's tail kinda remind me of the floating lanterns from Tangled, that might mean something)
♫Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon♫ (Pocahontas)
♫'Cause you'll be in my heart, Yes, you'll be in my heart♫ (Tarzan)
♫Chase the wind and touch the sky I will fly♫ (Brave)
♫They can't tell me who to be, Cause I'm not what they see, Yeah, the world is still sleeping, While I keep on dreaming for me♫ (Treasure Planet)
♫All those days in the sun, What I'd give to relive just one, Undo what's done, And bring back the light♫ (Beauty and the Beast)

So i'm just going to have a wild guess
It doesnt seem like the lyrics have anything to do with the last grown outcome, so i'm assuming it's the non grown one
so "Just keep swimming" could refer to swimming through its thought/dreams, and also, the blanket has a sort of wave pattern on it, so it could be referingto that
"And at last I see the light, And it's like the sky is new, And it's warm and real and bright" that could refer to like, when it finally grows, it finally "sees the light?"
"Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon"'Cause you'll be in my heart, Yes, you'll be in my heart""Chase the wind and touch the sky I will fly" these could be referring to everyone's thoughts/predictions to the growths, and like if you wait, then you'll find out the answer? idek dont ask me
"They can't tell me who to be, Cause I'm not what they see, Yeah, the world is still sleeping, While I keep on dreaming for me" this could be refering to how nobody knows what the outcome will be, and also the newborn is still sleeping/dreaming o_o?

"All those days in the sun, What I'd give to relive just one, Undo what's done, And bring back the light" uhhh maybe it could be refering to like how long its taking for it to wake up?

ok these are such bad guesses but might as well try, these were purely outworldly guesses so you probably shouldn't liisten :'>
─────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageHi! I'm Osha!Image
ImageAnime and BTS obsessedImage
ImageLoves BirbsImage
───────{Image}─────
Image.
Image.

.....................ImageImageImage
Internet Addict~
ImageImage
Oshawott8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Oshawott8888 wrote:Someone Earlier mentioned that the disney songs might be the real ones
Disney
♫And at last I see the light, And it's like the sky is new, And it's warm and real and bright♫ (Tangled) (The dots on the space kitty's tail kinda remind me of the floating lanterns from Tangled, that might mean something)
♫They can't tell me who to be, Cause I'm not what they see, Yeah, the world is still sleeping, While I keep on dreaming for me♫ (Treasure Planet)
♫All those days in the sun, What I'd give to relive just one, Undo what's done, And bring back the light♫ (Beauty and the Beast)

It doesnt seem like the lyrics have anything to do with the last grown outcome, so i'm assuming it's the non grown one
so "Just keep swimming" could refer to swimming through its thought/dreams, and also, the blanket has a sort of wave pattern on it, so it could be referingto that
"And at last I see the light, And it's like the sky is new, And it's warm and real and bright" that could refer to like, when it finally grows, it finally "sees the light?"
"Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon"'Cause you'll be in my heart, Yes, you'll be in my heart""Chase the wind and touch the sky I will fly" these could be referring to everyone's thoughts/predictions to the growths, and like if you wait, then you'll find out the answer? idek dont ask me
"They can't tell me who to be, Cause I'm not what they see, Yeah, the world is still sleeping, While I keep on dreaming for me" this could be refering to how nobody knows what the outcome will be, and also the newborn is still sleeping/dreaming o_o?

"All those days in the sun, What I'd give to relive just one, Undo what's done, And bring back the light" uhhh maybe it could be refering to like how long its taking for it to wake up?

ok these are such bad guesses but might as well try, these were purely outworldly guesses so you probably shouldn't liisten :'>

Wow! You are super close! Which kitty do you guess is mine?

For the last lyric, the hint isn't really the lyrics but the movie and what it has to do with my kitty. Hopefully you will now get it ^.^
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

┌────────────┐

I am a holibomber!

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:30 pm

lucky333123 wrote:
Oshawott8888 wrote:Someone Earlier mentioned that the disney songs might be the real ones
Disney

For the last lyric, the hint isn't really the lyrics but the movie and what it has to do with my kitty. Hopefully you will now get it ^.^

Oooooo, the movie is about something beautiful turning ugly to be shown that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. E.g. the Beast needs to learn to love not from looks. My guess is the smog cat cause it "looks" ugly but truly, it could transform to something beautiful because you cannot judge a book by its cover. (technically, it could be the other one but eh, who knows)

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:30 pm

lucky333123 wrote:
Disney

this one might be yours lucky.. it looks like treasure from another planet.

mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Reigncat wrote:]
Disney

Oooooo, the movie is about something beautiful turning ugly to be shown that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. E.g. the Beast needs to learn to love not from looks. My guess is the smog cat cause it "looks" ugly but truly, it could transform to something beautiful because you cannot judge a book by its cover. (technically, it could be the other one but eh, who knows)[/quote]

Close, but not quite the answer. Think more along the lines of fairy tales :)
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

┌────────────┐

I am a holibomber!

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oshawott8888 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Disney

For the last lyric, the hint isn't really the lyrics but the movie and what it has to do with my kitty. Hopefully you will now get it ^.^[/quote]

Close, but not quite the answer. Think more along the lines of fairy tales :)[/quote]
err idk but theres like a plot twist, where belle ends up being free, yet comes back,
so maybe like
the non grown one yet?
cuz nobody knows what the growth will be yet, so its like a plot twist when it grows :what: ?

sorry idk what im talking about
─────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageHi! I'm Osha!Image
ImageAnime and BTS obsessedImage
ImageLoves BirbsImage
───────{Image}─────
Image.
Image.

.....................ImageImageImage
Internet Addict~
ImageImage
Oshawott8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupzee » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:05 pm

lucky's kitty is the Beast #confirmed
    jeez i am really bad at figuring things out, even at the very end with all these hints, i'm still sitting here like
    but maybe the fairy tale (tail???) hint is referring to how the kitty's tail of smoke kinda represents a dream bubble and fairy tales are dreamy and fantasy-like.....yeah no, back to being michael scott.
𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 ─
─ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢❜𝐦 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 ─

⋆ 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ⋆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
• she/her • 1d • bts •
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
─ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 ─
─ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫
☀ 𝒄 𝒓 𝒆 𝒂 𝒕 𝒊 𝒐 𝒏 ☀
pupzee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:22 pm

Ok, I found this fairy tale that seems to be what Beauty and the Beast originated from: East of the Sun and West of the Moon.

I mean the cat looks like a night sky. Also, there is this girl who spills melted candle wax on the beast and wakes him condemning him to a fate of living with his stepmother. The ink splatters look like candle wax dripping. There is a golden spinning wheel, apple and comb. The yellow thing looks like a comb to me. Someone else help please? I'm not sure.

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me