February Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: February Discussion Thread

Postby tilkka » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:19 pm

I had to trade for 14 missing outcomes. 3 of those were Valentine's Day pets. Got lucky with my CNY pets and got everything from the boxes. Out of the total of 79 new pets from monthly adoptions, V-Day and CNY that's only 17,7% which isn't so bad I guess ^^,

My favorite pets from this month were:
    Image Image
    I had to choose two from the monthly pets. My favorite dog and favorite non-dog. The whole 2nd gen litter were amazing, it's was hard to choose a favorite out of them. I just fell in love with these monkeys. Loving the colour scheme ♥ Sure the EPPS monkey were cute, but I prefer the fully grown monkeys over it :)

From Valentine's Day pets. I kinda hoped that we would have got one pink and one blue winged dog, but instead got two pinks with wings and two blue wingless ;/

From CNY pets. I adore the Malk PPS dog ;n;
QUITTING
Trading everything i own for Flight Rising currency/stuff.
Have a lot of older pets (been here since 2009) and items!

tilkka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostseraph » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:24 am

Had to do some swapping but got all pets I wanted this month. The dragons are my favorite hands down.
Frostseraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olduser12345678910 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:41 am

i have all the pets from the events/month through adopting and swapping!! just have to wait 4ish hours for the pps cat to grow - and i’m really sad because tonight i’m going to have to wait till a couple hours after the new pets come out to adopt them :( but it’s better than the february ones! i didn’t adopt them till 17 hours after they came out!!
olduser12345678910

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverCervine » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:02 am

such tasty colours @w@ remind me of a fruity flavour for some reason
SilverCervine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:14 am

Just missing one dragon, but I think I did well enough ;w;
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:13 am

I loved so many pets this month. I’m quite picky about designs so I was surprised I loved so many! I love fish, so was really excited about the koi designs on my favorite dragon lineart. The final growth was my favorite from the litter. <3 And I also really likes the cats and their fur texture. *_* Anywho, besides my litter favorites, here are my favorite pets from the month.
      ImageImage

I’m going to have to do what Tikka a few posts above did, and pick two. I wasn’t as hyped about the second gens as most users were, but I was watching this pup and another from the litter, and this one completely stole my heart! I love that star on the shoulder, and the ears. And the pink and grey aren’t muddy. Definitely a favorite. And this horse, this horse is too pretty. The orange is perfect. I’m so in love with this design, it is one of my favorite horses on the site.

This particular draft was my favorite from Valentine’s day. It is so gorgeous! I love the colors, and she reminds me a tiny bit of Epona. ^^ The braiding on these drafts’ manes really made them standout.

These gorgeous dogs were definitely my favorites from Chinese New Year. Their colors kill me, they are so perfect. If I had to choose a favorite, I think I would say the adult dog. <3

& I think altogether I had to trade for 22 missed outcomes. x)
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polliwog » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:18 am

Just got the last outcome I missed!
So many cute critters this month, but I think this one is my favorite:

Though the koi dragons are also to die for. <3
polliwog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hamlet » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:23 am

This was by fat my favorite from the February adopts!! I sadly did not get it though, lol.

This is my favorite pet from the Newyear. I love these dogs ♥♥

And this is my favorite from Valentines Day. That entire litter was gorgeous, but I love the colors of this one ♥0♥
The Prince of Denmark wrote:♛ they/them
♛ butchfurby#1998
CS Discord Server
trade thread

poly | lance |bas
Hamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:37 am

tilkka wrote:
    From Valentine's Day pets. I kinda hoped that we would have got one pink and one blue winged dog, but instead got two pinks with wings and two blue wingless ;/

Yeah I noticed after I finished the litter I didn't make any with blue wings, but it was kinda too late to go back. :'D Was busy and didn't want to have to redo everything again so I just rolled with it. I think subconsciously I was too afraid to make a blue outcome with wings because I was afraid it would be too close to the blue winged parent.
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiv » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:51 am

Love love love that white mask <333
He looks like a space explorer, ready to discover new stars!

Sweet, sweet precious bab <3
Love the little details on the tail and the ears! Such an amazing combo!

Well done on all the designs this month you guys, the hard work really shows <3
Skiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me