GH Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby RainWingThing » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Aliria wrote:
RainWingThing wrote:So I've been really bad with keeping track of who's cat is who's, I'm missing the artists for these:
two of these haven't been claimed and one has, which is the claimed one and by who?
Thanks for any help!

I believe Irisidium claimed the shadow kitty c:

Oh okay, thanks!
its real yeehaw hours up at arby's
she/her ♡ aro/ace

RainWingThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malkyway » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:11 pm

~Qυαиtυм Sнαdє~ wrote:
Celozon wrote:ahh I'm so excited about my cat growing, I'm really proud of how they came out ;w;

So as was probably guessed by now, the theme was magic! Halloween related in a sense (though not necessarily), and my hint here was somewhat alluding to that fact with the smoke (which is really just visually similar, but I thought linking here would be too obvious)

I don't have a name for my cat, I prefer to let you all choose to see them in your own way, but I did prepare a short bit, just as the way I'd imagine they'd be (also bonus tie-in to my cat last year)

Sometimes things go exactly as you plan..aand sometimes they go a little haywire. But thats the beauty of magic. One day your spell goes exactly as planned and the next day all you get is a pile of goo. What caused it? Were the conditions different, or did you pronounce something wrong? There are a million things that can go wrong with a spell, but sometimes it doesn't matter how many go wrong as long as you preform the handwork correctly. It doesn't make any sense, not logical sense anyway. The true heart of a spell is knowing exactly what you want. Unfortunately, people rarely know what they want. When raising the dead always ask this important question; Undead zombie or skeleton warrior? Make sure you have a clear goal in mind. Thats how you end up with zombie skeleton jelly cats people.

BLESS THIS BEAUTY
MY EYES HAVE BEEN CLEANSED
<3

BLESS THIS ADORABLE CINNABUN
SO INNOCENT
SO MAGIC
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----------------------------------------------------
About Me
Hello! You can call me malk. I'm a girl who loves drawing, writing, coding, reading, and meeting new people! I have two girl guinea pigs named Clover and Bonobo and a bunch of neon tetras. I actually made the little pixel art in this siggy!
Links!
Trade with me!
Look here for ideas of what I'd like to trade!
Send me a message!
malkyway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Hopeoftheflame wrote:So we have two cats left that have yet to be claimed the one that has yet to enter the teen stage and the gear cosmic looking teen cat. Lucky333123 and Zel are the last two general helpers that have yet to claim a cat, right? I have seen Lucky's hint. Does anyone now what page zel's hints (if there are any) are on?

Also hello I am new to Chicken Smoothie and the forums. :D

Heya, welcome to CS c:

As for my hints, these are going to be the helpful ones:
A'ight, you know what? I'll tell you a bit about my cat.
I mentioned already that there were quite a few ideas I had before making the outcome that I submitted for the litter.
Some of them are not at all related to each other and were discarded out of frustration for a lack of good results, or because on a second thought, the concept didn't seem all that great any more.
The last version before the one I ended up using, however, was an almost stellar design.
It only had one flaw (in my opinion), which led me to instead creating the cat you're gonna end up owning (that is, if you get the outcome :'3), but you'll find that they are very obviously similar.

The most straightforward solution
is not necessarily the right one.
You might need to think outside the box (not literally).

I think there's been some really well thought-out guesses so far, but I feel like some of you might be behaving a little too much like cats - I said you'd need to step outside the box, didn't I? ;3
You're being so serious about it.

Mhh, I think the main problem people have when approaching my hints is that almost everyone used them to try to figure out which cat is mine, when what it actually does is tell you what it looks like fully grown.

Someone actually got off to a right start, but didn't seem to have tried to go further with it.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hopeoftheflame » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:23 pm

ZΕL wrote:
    Heya, welcome to CS c:

As for my hints, these are going to be the helpful ones:
A'ight, you know what? I'll tell you a bit about my cat.
I mentioned already that there were quite a few ideas I had before making the outcome that I submitted for the litter.
Some of them are not at all related to each other and were discarded out of frustration for a lack of good results, or because on a second thought, the concept didn't seem all that great any more.
The last version before the one I ended up using, however, was an almost stellar design.
It only had one flaw (in my opinion), which led me to instead creating the cat you're gonna end up owning (that is, if you get the outcome :'3), but you'll find that they are very obviously similar.

The most straightforward solution
is not necessarily the right one.
You might need to think outside the box (not literally).

I think there's been some really well thought-out guesses so far, but I feel like some of you might be behaving a little too much like cats - I said you'd need to step outside the box, didn't I? ;3
You're being so serious about it.

Mhh, I think the main problem people have when approaching my hints is that almost everyone used them to try to figure out which cat is mine, when what it actually does is tell you what it looks like fully grown.

Someone actually got off to a right start, but didn't seem to have tried to go further with it.

Thanks ZEL!
Hopeoftheflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilovepelicans » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Celozon you have absolutely outdone yourself with this beautiful cat, I'm so in love! <3

As for the other two cats, I will be going over hints and trying to decipher it all tonight when I get back from work if it hasnt already been done!
Image .. Image
I - S T A N D - A L O N E
ilovepelicans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malkyway » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:43 pm

ilovepelicans wrote:Celozon you have absolutely outdone yourself with this beautiful cat, I'm so in love! <3

As for the other two cats, I will be going over hints and trying to decipher it all tonight when I get back from work if it hasnt already been done!

Hopefully we can piece it together a bit when you get back! Thanks so much for your outstanding detective work!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
About Me
Hello! You can call me malk. I'm a girl who loves drawing, writing, coding, reading, and meeting new people! I have two girl guinea pigs named Clover and Bonobo and a bunch of neon tetras. I actually made the little pixel art in this siggy!
Links!
Trade with me!
Look here for ideas of what I'd like to trade!
Send me a message!
malkyway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KC. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Celozon I LOVE your cats I wish every cat had this lineart! It's so darn cute and the hair tufts are adorable!
Quitting!
You can find my free adopts thread here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3991929
KC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hopeoftheflame » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Aliria wrote:Lucky said some of their hints were probably trolls, so I'm guessing part of the puzzle is figuring out which ones are real and which aren't. My guess is that either only the Disney lyrics are relevant, or only the non-Disney hints are. I can't think how to connect these to any of the kitties though, so I'm just gonna sort them and let someone else do the rest.

Non-Disney
♫waddled away...until the very next day...♫
♫ Don't stop believin'! Hold on to that feelin'!♫
♫continues to hum/sing random music: the Spirited Away main soundtrack♫

Disney
♫Just keep swimming♫ (Finding Nemo/Dory)
♫And at last I see the light, And it's like the sky is new, And it's warm and real and bright♫ (Tangled) (The dots on the space kitty's tail kinda remind me of the floating lanterns from Tangled, that might mean something)
♫Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon♫ (Pocahontas)
♫'Cause you'll be in my heart, Yes, you'll be in my heart♫ (Tarzan)
♫Chase the wind and touch the sky I will fly♫ (Brave)
♫They can't tell me who to be, Cause I'm not what they see, Yeah, the world is still sleeping, While I keep on dreaming for me♫ (Treasure Planet)
♫All those days in the sun, What I'd give to relive just one, Undo what's done, And bring back the light♫ (Beauty and the Beast)

Ok looking at ZEL's and lucky's hint. My best guess is that this kitten is lucky'sImage. ♫They can't tell me who to be, Cause I'm not what they see, Yeah, the world is still sleeping, While I keep on dreaming for me♫ (Treasure Planet) This line in particular (if we are focusing on the Disney lines) talks about dreaming and as the last of the cats to be in kitten form it has been dreaming for a long time. Along with that the more I read the Disney lines the more of a summer related cat (swimming, having fun, watching the sky change colors). And if we focus on the non-Disney lines I still get a summer vibe, especially focusing on spirited away (One Summers Day as the song from spirited away).

As for this guy Image. It looks very stellar Though Zel's hint pertains to its adult form. It certainly seems to be a very different shape compared to the others and as such is outside the box.

Hum, I wonder if I am close. Anyway please tell me if I am off the mark or not. :D
Hopeoftheflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:58 pm

this one has to be zel's. it has many line edits, and it's 'outside of the box' compared to the others. zel also said their cat looked 'almost stellar.' those gold dots in the smoke look like stars, therefore, they're almost stellar
mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ticked tabby » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:08 pm

Celozon's cat is gorgeous!! I love the glowing effects and the dynamic pose/lineart; it's so epic!
ticked tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me