-->-- CS World Records VI --<--

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: -->-- CS World Records VI --<--

Postby DaDwarf » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:07 am

@LLHBBB i think some of the people who are in the record slots right now also quit cs or just dont bother completing anymore. i brought that up a long time ago when i first completed my collection because i noticed many of the record holders didnt actually have a complete collection any more.

So i think that record should just be updated. Maybe split it in two - current record holders and old recordholders. i mean, they did complete their collection at some point, just maybe not kept up with it.

i also think a year should be a reasonable cut off point. like, if you don't have 2015 complete at the end of 2016 then you loose your record. (keepin an eye on those UR's xD) That way one or two monthly outcomes wont bother the recordholder.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:13 am

DaDwarf wrote:@LLHBBB i think some of the people who are in the record slots right now also quit cs or just dont bother completing anymore. i brought that up a long time ago when i first completed my collection because i noticed many of the record holders didnt actually have a complete collection any more.

So i think that record should just be updated. Maybe split it in two - current record holders and old recordholders. i mean, they did complete their collection at some point, just maybe not kept up with it.

i also think a year should be a reasonable cut off point. like, if you don't have 2015 complete at the end of 2016 then you loose your record. (keepin an eye on those UR's xD) That way one or two monthly outcomes wont bother the recordholder.

That makes sense thank you very much for explaining.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:14 pm

ZΕL wrote:

I don't think that it's unreasonable to say that someone who wants a spot on this thread's list would have to collect one of each item that is listed in the archives.

Will someone please just take a look at that list. There's 4 people. Four out of 500,000 CS members over the span of 9 years. Even those people that do hold the record say the retired store items cost your left arm. Does no one find a problem in that? That maybe it's too difficult? You'd think after 9 years there would be way more than 4.

I'd say the tree items have reached near custom status and at least ALL retired store items need be excluded from this list just because of how much they gate this record. Remember in 2009 when zebras came out? Everyone jumped up and was very excited to say they owned a zebra. There's crickets in "who owns a tree set" thread. I haven't gotten a single response.

Beyond that, I believe all store items need to be nixed from the list because its been stated that store pets and items are extras and don't count towards a complete collection.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Theres only 29 people on the complete pet list and i know several of them no longer have a complete collection. Its supposed to be a challange. The complete pet collection includes all store pets, so i dont think the item collection shouldnt. I can see your point for the retired deco set as to being near custom but where do you draw the line? Cake set? Yellow toxic egg? Theres many items harder to find, not just retired store items.

Like, the.. pony cat suit was a store item and thats not that hard to find? I think if the deco set is the issue then i have no problem getting it removed. But when i went for this record i did have to get all items, including the deco set and so did the people who followed me.

Jso make a second category. One with and one without store stuff, as suggested on previous pages.
Most complete free collection vs most complete all collection.

Free meaning youll only need the free items and pets, all meaning youll need all including the decos etc.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:01 pm

I'd like to apply

Record: ~Largest "uniform theme" hoard~
Mascot: Image
Number: 231
Group Link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... serid=5190
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby In The Darke » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:09 am

Seems I missed a hell of a debate.
I agree with Shian, store pets and items font officially count towards complete collections as they have to be purchased, when I added the other item record holders, I checked for free items.
I'll go through and remove any users who no longer apply for the complete collection.
αιи'т иσ вℓα∂є ¢αи ρяσтє¢т уσυ fяσм тнє тяυє тяυє

Lornsome night,
babbits bawlin',
wind bitin' the bone.
Wind like this,
full of voices.
Ancestry howlin' at you;
Now, find you devil,
Old Georgie himself.
Now you hear up close
and I'll yarn you about
the first time we met
eye to eye.
'you bring the stories'.
All their voices
tied up into one.
One voice different,
one voice whispering
out there,
spying from the dark.

In The Darke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:24 am

In The Darke wrote:Seems I missed a hell of a debate.
I agree with Shian, store pets and items font officially count towards complete collections as they have to be purchased, when I added the other item record holders, I checked for free items.
I'll go through and remove any users who no longer apply for the complete collection.

And will you do two category as more members agreeded for it? :)
like complete free collections (all free pets/items) and complete whole collections (or something like that - where members have all pets/items include store sets) :)
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby In The Darke » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:27 am

Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:
In The Darke wrote:Seems I missed a hell of a debate.

And will you do two category as more members agreeded for it? :)
like complete free collections (all free pets/items) and complete whole collections (or something like that - where members have all pets/items include store sets) :)

From what I read there was only 3 that liked the idea
Id be willing to put up a poll, let members vote and work from there?
If you wanna do the same on your thread as well, and anyone else who would advertise the poll it would be greatly appreciated

Lornsome night,
babbits bawlin',
wind bitin' the bone.
Wind like this,
full of voices.
Ancestry howlin' at you;
Now, find you devil,
Old Georgie himself.
Now you hear up close
and I'll yarn you about
the first time we met
eye to eye.
'you bring the stories'.
All their voices
tied up into one.
One voice different,
one voice whispering
out there,
spying from the dark.

In The Darke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:42 am

In The Darke wrote:
If you wanna do the same on your thread as well, and anyone else who would advertise the poll it would be greatly appreciated

I'm not sure if is good idea adding that on my thread too 'cause it's only for special pets and it's like thread number two... so this one is that Main thread with records... or at least I look on it like that :)
or do you mean just that poll? :)
and poll is really good idea :) I think that it could to make it here more special or curious... or how to say :)
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby In The Darke » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:05 am

Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:
In The Darke wrote:

I'm not sure if is good idea adding that on my thread too 'cause it's only for special pets and it's like thread number two... so this one is that Main thread with records... or at least I look on it like that :)
or do you mean just that poll? :)
and poll is really good idea :) I think that it could to make it here more special or curious... or how to say :)

The more polls, the more answers we can get 😊 I would be just the poll on your thread, just in hopes of getting more responses from users

Lornsome night,
babbits bawlin',
wind bitin' the bone.
Wind like this,
full of voices.
Ancestry howlin' at you;
Now, find you devil,
Old Georgie himself.
Now you hear up close
and I'll yarn you about
the first time we met