For all us oldies..

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: For all us oldies..

Postby Cyrinus » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:42 pm

lucky333123 wrote:I wonder if anyone remembers My warrior cats? I found CS because the user of MWC created Petadoptables (which recentlyish died) and I was told about CS. This was back in ‘11 so time really has gone by.

Yep! I loved Petadoptables. I believe I remember seeing you on that website. Your username here always looked very familiar to me. I don't have the same username as I did on that site, though.
Currently Seeking:
Cobweb Bunny
Cyrinus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:28 pm

I found CS through howrse as well. I used to be really active there in 2008 and 2009, but nowadays I mostly just log in to make sure my account stays alive. It does pay off occasionally - the other year I had a really intense phase of playing it again and I was so glad I still had my 08 acc with all its riches lol.
But alas, I can't stay committed for too long. It feels too pushy with its events and trying to coax you into spending real money.

CS is pretty much the only game that consistently kept my interest in both game and community. I guess I just prefer slow-paced games that don't require too much effort. I have fun knowing I can spend hours upon hours here during events, but can just sit back and watch my pets grow by themselves most of the year. It's cute and relaxing.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:41 am

Skiv wrote:Ah, my people! I remember first laying eyes on somebody's CS doggos on their Horseland page and the rest is history~
Remember the flash games though? Gosh those were fun~
I remember having a giant horse and discovering secret caves in the gardens, it was a good time ^^
I'm curious about the history of that site, who created it and such, maybe a video essay will pop up about it haha

Haha the flash games were later, I dont think my comp could handle it when they came out with them. I was such a crappy player, like I just bred endless horses and always got upset when they ended up in "slaughter houses" but I kept making junk horses regardless lmao

Going along with the topic of where we found CS.
I was big into the game Petz and Nick had this program he made called Petz A that was like a simplified cheat for the game. I found the program linked on a different Petz fan website (cause back then I feel like everything had its own site lmao) and thus found Silent Wolf Kennelz in the process. Which is where Tessa, Manda and Nick all hosted stuff related to petz and Tessa had her little adoptable on some page somewhere (i don't exactly remember) and it linked to CS and i was like hmm cool I will check that out and been here ever since. xD
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beekind » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:31 am

i found cs through wajas.
i remember someone had the code for the 2008 halloween cat in their cave signature, and i went "owo goth kitty" and had to find out what it was about and the rest is history haha.

beekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:02 am

not certain, but i think i found cs through ponybox?? it's been such a long time that i honestly can't recall. it's funny, because i found cs through another site and slowly forgot about that original site, and now i'm kinda doing the same thing with cs. being young on here was so much more fun, i was so much more active in various communities. kinda miss those times

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!
you can call me grim or maw

they/them
post hardcore/hardcore/deathcore/metalcore obsessed
adult member
disc: mawsoleum
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:20 am

sov wrote:not certain, but i think i found cs through ponybox?? it's been such a long time that i honestly can't recall. it's funny, because i found cs through another site and slowly forgot about that original site, and now i'm kinda doing the same thing with cs. being young on here was so much more fun, i was so much more active in various communities. kinda miss those times

I also think I found CS through Ponybox???
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:44 am

i found cs through deviant art! someone had a bmd in their sig or somewhere on their profile and, having grown up with one, i was like......must acquire......

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:41 am

bel racat wrote:
sov wrote:not certain, but i think i found cs through ponybox?? it's been such a long time that i honestly can't recall. it's funny, because i found cs through another site and slowly forgot about that original site, and now i'm kinda doing the same thing with cs. being young on here was so much more fun, i was so much more active in various communities. kinda miss those times

i didn't know if anyone else remembered that game! definitely not the biggest site, i don't think i've ever heard anyone else mention it before. i had some of my most cringiest moments on there, for sure. young me was a force

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!

they/them
adult member
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:25 pm

sov wrote:
bel racat wrote:

i didn't know if anyone else remembered that game! definitely not the biggest site, i don't think i've ever heard anyone else mention it before. i had some of my most cringiest moments on there, for sure. young me was a force

haha I was a mod for Ponybox for a while, so I remember it well. I also definitely has some of my cringier moments there.

I am more sure that is what led me to CS in '10 though because the more I think about it, the more I think someone had a pet in their signature (one of the warrior cats??) and I was super into warriors. So of course I followed the link haha.
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:05 pm

bel racat wrote:
sov wrote:
bel racat wrote:

haha I was a mod for Ponybox for a while, so I remember it well. I also definitely has some of my cringier moments there.

I am more sure that is what led me to CS in '10 though because the more I think about it, the more I think someone had a pet in their signature (one of the warrior cats??) and I was super into warriors. So of course I followed the link haha.

were you!! honestly i probably knew you then, young me idolized the mods because i wanted to be one so badly lol. i don't remember my user there, i think i went by obscura or fair springs/springeh or something like that. the warriors got me too, i never read the books but i always liked the idea of them lmao

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!

they/them
adult member
mawsoleum