For all us oldies..

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: For all us oldies..

Postby Destiny » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:55 pm

Given that ive been away for...a long time. Can someone care to refresh my memory. How do I find my account number, I would love to see where I fall given my join date!
I AM COMING BACK TO CS
AFTER 8 YEARS

I am missing many pets from being away
Are you quitting or down sizing ?
Please, consider lending me a hand...
So I can lessen my giant gap of missing pets <3
Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Destiny wrote:Given that ive been away for...a long time. Can someone care to refresh my memory. How do I find my account number, I would love to see where I fall given my join date!

it's the number at the end of the url of your userpage! yours is 120747 :)
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destiny » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:08 pm

sweathie wrote:
Destiny wrote:Given that ive been away for...a long time. Can someone care to refresh my memory. How do I find my account number, I would love to see where I fall given my join date!

Thank you! Wow so I dont know why but I would have thought my number would be lower, but two years is a long time for a site to collect players.

How did some of you guys find out about CS? I saw pets in signatures on a forum through a Facebook game, it was called Foopets. They turned evil and blocked everyone from their accounts unless they paid real $$$$. It was horrid, devastating really, and so I threw myself into CS.
I AM COMING BACK TO CS
AFTER 8 YEARS

I am missing many pets from being away
Are you quitting or down sizing ?
Please, consider lending me a hand...
So I can lessen my giant gap of missing pets <3
Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:07 am

lizzilou wrote:oh man, same. but then, when i think back- the site was SOOOOO slow back then :'] there's no way i would have had the patience for it. there's a reason a lot of those old pets are so rare! it took dedication!

I honestly don't remember that part!? I never actively tried adopting a lot of pets though, so maybe that was it! x'D

Minaethiel wrote:Want to feel even older? Compare your member number to how many accounts there are. Mine is 322, I'm a freaking dinosaur considering there are over 500k accounts on here xD

I'm 198 and I wonder every single day how rich I would be if CS was one of those sites where you can trade accounts and low ids are most desired lol

Destiny wrote:Thank you! Wow so I don't know why but I would have thought my number would be lower, but two years is a long time for a site to collect players.

How did some of you guys find out about CS? I saw pets in signatures on a forum through a Facebook game, it was called Foopets. They turned evil and blocked everyone from their accounts unless they paid real $$$$. It was horrid, devastating really, and so I threw myself into CS.

OMG FOOPETS!! I loved that game so much!! it was indeed very sad when they made it subscription ;u; does it even still exist??
I found out about it on wajas, I think? that or dragon cave? ppl used to put CS pets in their waja's descriptions or cave rules, so I always saw them around.
I actually made a free site to display aLL of my pixel pets from 515421 different sites and it still exists lol.

they/them | Nonbinary | Asexual | Autistic | Adult

Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaiiconcept » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:05 am

Thinking.Kiwi wrote:
lizzilou wrote:oh man, same. but then, when i think back- the site was SOOOOO slow back then :'] there's no way i would have had the patience for it. there's a reason a lot of those old pets are so rare! it took dedication!

I honestly don't remember that part!? I never actively tried adopting a lot of pets though, so maybe that was it! x'D

Minaethiel wrote:Want to feel even older? Compare your member number to how many accounts there are. Mine is 322, I'm a freaking dinosaur considering there are over 500k accounts on here xD

I'm 198 and I wonder every single day how rich I would be if CS was one of those sites where you can trade accounts and low ids are most desired lol

Destiny wrote:Thank you! Wow so I don't know why but I would have thought my number would be lower, but two years is a long time for a site to collect players.

OMG FOOPETS!! I loved that game so much!! it was indeed very sad when they made it subscription ;u; does it even still exist??
I found out about it on wajas, I think? that or dragon cave? ppl used to put CS pets in their waja's descriptions or cave rules, so I always saw them around.
I actually made a free site to display aLL of my pixel pets from 515421 different sites and it still exists lol.

man I miss foo pets, corporations can be rude. Also I'm always looking for new digital pet sites, would you mind sharing?
kawaiiconcept

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrinus » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:46 am

Destiny wrote:
sweathie wrote:

Thank you! Wow so I dont know why but I would have thought my number would be lower, but two years is a long time for a site to collect players.

It's been so long... I don't even remember how I found CS. I believe it was from another pet site. Maybe Halloween Minipets if that site is older than my join date, but I cannot recall.
Currently Seeking:
Cobweb Bunny
Cyrinus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:57 am

Cyrinus wrote:It's been so long... I don't even remember how I found CS. I believe it was from another pet site. Maybe Halloween Minipets if that site is older than my join date, but I cannot recall.

These?
Man, I miss that site.

I found CS through Dragcave. But I wasn't impressed by the September pets. The target dog was just weird so I didn't join until October. It was the naturally colored 2nd gens that roped me in. :lol:
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSF » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:32 pm

Destiny wrote:
sweathie wrote:

I found CS from people's layout pages on horseland back before it was disbanded. I saw the pets and followed the link lol
CSF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:25 pm

I found cs through an online game for kids at the time, in 2011. Been playing actively on and off since then, on a new account now but i dont know if i count as an oldie since i wasnt here from 08-10. But its so weird since i still dont really consider 2011/2012 pets that old LOL
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liv. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:15 pm

Thinking.Kiwi wrote:

Oh wow, now I’m gonna see if I can still log into my Wajas account! That’s how I found CS too.
Liv.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me