The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby gay » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Still unfair for you... The august rat is worth more.

xxxxxImage Image
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Syntyche wrote:The St. Patrick's Day dog is listed as "uncommon", but people were only allowed to adopt one, so their actually rarity is a bit higher. Anyway, how does this look? Is it fair or unfair? If unfair, which side should add more?

Me:
(Re-released August 2008 rat listed as "very rare").

Them:
Image Image
(October 2008 dog listed as "rare", and St. Patrick's Day 2009 dog listed as "uncommon").

No matter you do, that person will rip you off. I suggest you dont trade with them. . .
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syntyche » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Chryseis wrote:No matter you do, that person will rip you off. I suggest you dont trade with them. . .

I haven't offered the trade yet, but that person does seem to ask for more than their pets are worth. I do really want a St. Patrick's Day dog, though, so I'm just trying to find a fair trade to offer. If they won't take it, then I'll find someone else to trade with. ^^
Syntyche

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Syntyche wrote:
Chryseis wrote:No matter you do, that person will rip you off. I suggest you dont trade with them. . .

I haven't offered the trade yet, but that person does seem to ask for more than their pets are worth. I do really want a St. Patrick's Day dog, though, so I'm just trying to find a fair trade to offer. If they won't take it, then I'll find someone else to trade with. ^^

Open a trade for mine, and you should never trade with her. . . She doesn't really understand the value of pets.
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syntyche » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Chryseis wrote:
Syntyche wrote:

Open a trade for mine, and you should never trade with her. . . She doesn't really understand the value of pets.

Ohmigod, thank you so incredibly much for the dog! :D

I sent you a PM, by the way, since that trade wasn't really fair to you. Anything I can give or do to show my appreciation, just let me know!
Syntyche

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoobs » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:04 am

RBSR wrote:
Scoobs wrote:
RBSR wrote:I'd pick SagittariusII, since they got that Toxic in there.

What about the one with the Wood Angel and white dragon?

Oops, didn't see that one :oops: Um, I would personally pick SagittariusII, but Bastet4 has those two VRs... *shrugs*

Ugh. Why do the Wood Angel offers always drop out? *headdesk*
Scoobs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acciobadger » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:59 am

Banana, joker and joker bunny for a sunjewel?
Hello~
I'm acciobadger, but you may call me Wolfie. Most people do.
If you play FlightRising, all of my pet groups are open to trade for FR currency.
c:

acciobadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivia » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:39 am

A Sunback, Yellow Toxic, Green Toxic, and 5 October '08s for a UR Butterfly wolf. I think it seems pretty fair, but what does everyone else think? :]
Olivia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Comet* » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:45 am

rainbow main = to any of the below?
-non-raccoon
-white gowning July
-non jewelry sun

????????????????????
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm drowning in school so that's part of my reason for going for a while. I'll be back in December then gone again after. I will probably randomly appear places(ninja like. 0,o).

Only taking art request through PM(Do NOT PM me with an art request unless you have late 09-08 rares/Vrares! Those are the only pets I'll accept for art.)Please PM me for examples. Also please note I have not posted any art on CS for 1-2 months so my art HAS improved since the art I'll show you. x3

I'm would really appreciate constructive crit from more experienced members(PM to me please!).

I'm not collecting pets. Only gaining them to spend on art! 8D

Thanks for reading my sig. ~<3
~*Comet*

*Comet*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Comet* » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:51 am

Olivia wrote:A Sunback, Yellow Toxic, Green Toxic, and 5 October '08s for a UR Butterfly wolf. I think it seems pretty fair, but what does everyone else think? :]

I don't think that it's fair to sunback and Toxics side... I think just two toxics would be enough, or even less....

sorry if I'm wrong I'm not that good at determining the UR butter-wolf anyways xD
I'm drowning in school so that's part of my reason for going for a while. I'll be back in December then gone again after. I will probably randomly appear places(ninja like. 0,o).

Only taking art request through PM(Do NOT PM me with an art request unless you have late 09-08 rares/Vrares! Those are the only pets I'll accept for art.)Please PM me for examples. Also please note I have not posted any art on CS for 1-2 months so my art HAS improved since the art I'll show you. x3

I'm would really appreciate constructive crit from more experienced members(PM to me please!).

I'm not collecting pets. Only gaining them to spend on art! 8D

Thanks for reading my sig. ~<3
~*Comet*

*Comet*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me