GH Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby 8catpaws » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:08 am

KodiakCentral wrote:The last litter was the salmon squad. What's this litter called? :00

I don't think it has a name, but I would like it to be Lightning Squad or something funny like that

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flags for every country I've visited!
8catpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jypheran » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:16 am

8catpaws wrote:
KodiakCentral wrote:The last litter was the salmon squad. What's this litter called? :00

I don't think it has a name, but I would like it to be Lightning Squad or something funny like that

Haha hope so
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ☆ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
☆ Jovan
☆ A bi disaster
☆ He/Him
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
—> Instagram <—
—> Art Shop <—
—> Storepet Collection <—

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

F

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Image▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁Image
Jypheran

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentfourteen » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:17 am

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the last GH litter nicknamed the Salmon Squad litter because they were made by the Salmon Squad, a name the GHs use for themselves due to the salmon colour of their usernames? So that would make this the Salmon Squad litter 2.0 rather than Pikachu or Lightning or anything else litter. At least that's what I thought to understand.
agentfourteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:26 am

fourteenfears wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the last GH litter nicknamed the Salmon Squad litter because they were made by the Salmon Squad, a name the GHs use for themselves due to the salmon colour of their usernames? So that would make this the Salmon Squad litter 2.0 rather than Pikachu or Lightning or anything else litter. At least that's what I thought to understand.

The salmon-coloured cats were made by the salmon squad, so the name applies to both the cats and their creators, at least, that's what I took from last year ^^ Salmon Squad 2.0 is what I'll be calling it, I think c:

Time to crack my knuckles and keep watch for any clues to add to the hint chart B)

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:09 am

Yeah we refer to ourselves as a group as the salmon squad. This year it doesn't have the salmon colors but you're welcome to call it whatever you wanna call it. :) I made the salmon squad blanket design last year admittedly first just a bit as a joke but it stuck and it ended up being a fun - if a little silly - way to sort of mainstream the name. :)
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8catpaws » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:36 am

Kyar wrote:Yeah we refer to ourselves as a group as the salmon squad. This year it doesn't have the salmon colors but you're welcome to call it whatever you wanna call it. :) I made the salmon squad blanket design last year admittedly first just a bit as a joke but it stuck and it ended up being a fun - if a little silly - way to sort of mainstream the name. :)

Haha That's still fun though. I love all that y'all do for these and that was just adorable last year. I'm gonna call this litter, The Samon Squad Lightning Litter myself XD

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8catpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:10 am

I'm so glad to see everyone is so excited about the litter! I hope you all enjoy my outcome for this year, I may be dropping hints around as time progresses c:
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8catpaws » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:21 am

Lady Masquerade wrote:I'm so glad to see everyone is so excited about the litter! I hope you all enjoy my outcome for this year, I may be dropping hints around as time progresses c:

I hope it's soon, I loved your kitty last year and I can't wait to see this year's!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8catpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:23 am

Birchii wrote:
fourteenfears wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the last GH litter nicknamed the Salmon Squad litter because they were made by the Salmon Squad, a name the GHs use for themselves due to the salmon colour of their usernames? So that would make this the Salmon Squad litter 2.0 rather than Pikachu or Lightning or anything else litter. At least that's what I thought to understand.

The salmon-coloured cats were made by the salmon squad, so the name applies to both the cats and their creators, at least, that's what I took from last year ^^ Salmon Squad 2.0 is what I'll be calling it, I think c:

Time to crack my knuckles and keep watch for any clues to add to the hint chart B)

I'm guessing the GHs have more experience now, so it might be harder to find some clues. ^^

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:49 am

8catpaws wrote:
Kyar wrote:Yeah we refer to ourselves as a group as the salmon squad. This year it doesn't have the salmon colors but you're welcome to call it whatever you wanna call it. :) I made the salmon squad blanket design last year admittedly first just a bit as a joke but it stuck and it ended up being a fun - if a little silly - way to sort of mainstream the name. :)

Haha That's still fun though. I love all that y'all do for these and that was just adorable last year. I'm gonna call this litter, The Samon Squad Lightning Litter myself XD

I'm loving the kitten dressup! (:
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me