The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby SmolDrago » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 am

Dogjelly wrote:I am not the best with older pet rarity so any help is appreciated!
Is this trade fair?
I personally feel that rerelease and true dates are the same if that changes anything!
Thank you so much!

If TDs and RRs don't matter to you, I'd say it's a little overpay on the side with the caterpillars. All the rares they're offering are fair for the betta (09(?) Vr = 2.5 old rares) but two older EUC caterpillars is definitely overpay for the rest of the pets they want
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:18 am

hi!! was thinking, was this trade fair?
thank you!

link
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 πš” 𝚞 πš› 𝚊"
πš›πšŽπš™πšπš’πš•πšŽ πš˜πš πš—πšŽπš› --- πšœπš‘πšŽ/πš‘πšŽπš› ---
πš—πšŽπš›πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŠπš• πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ

πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš›πš’πš–πšŠπš›πš’ πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš›
πšžπš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πšπš’ πšœπšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš | πšŠπšπšžπš•πš

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
characters β™‘ my scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateGryphon » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:23 am

trades/viewtrade.php?id=110678755&userid=361168&signature=-jrBd2IGbXEjHlM13aygoQ
The trade got autocancelled, but I can send another one back basically :)
This trade is kinda confusing so I’m looking for any general help or advice for getting all the store pet lions and what my side can afford! :) any advice helps since I may trade multiple people ! (I wanted double lions so I could swap for the missing litter mates but generally just interested in one of each)
If my side isn’t enough, are there other pets in this group that are? accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=361168&groupid=8098471&pageStart=40

Sorry, I’m pretty clueless with store pet value !
ImageImage
ChocolateGryphon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:24 am

trades/viewtrade.php?id=110903437&userid=245926&signature=cNwdvVWqjbp3cj9dYmseVg

Hello, could someone tell me what the pet side adds up to? Including the true dates for the malk and 08' dogs since I think they may be a little more.

xenon-exe wrote:I've never had someone offer me c$ before or ask for so many pets at once. Is this a fair trade?
trades/viewtrade.php?id=110896821&userid=932459&signature=rqlv-J6CkSdKsmein7Nc-g
sorry I don't know how to make it a link πŸ˜…

Most people offer 5C$ per current year rare at minimum, there are some that do more. Based on that, no, this is not fair

Pinecous wrote:Hey!
Just curious about this one!

Some people offer more for true dates pets, which the ones on the non balloon side mostly are. Based on "true dated-ness" this might be slight underpay. Typically 1 non balloon = .5 non and 5 MA = .5 non so it would be missing 2 MA to cover it (which the true dates might cover?). Someone knowing more about true dates would be able to give more info.
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinecous » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:28 am

Hey!
═══════════════════════
β„π•–π•žπ•–π•žπ•“π•–π•£! β„π•–π•’π•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•’π•Ÿ π•šπ•π•π•¦π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ,
π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•¦π•Ÿπ•šπ•§π•–π•£π•€π•– π•šπ•€ 𝕒 π•™π• π•π• π•˜π•£π•’π•ž!
═══════════════════════

═════════════
𝒲𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒢 π’Έπ’½π‘œπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’

═════════════

Image Image

Pinecous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hinata » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 am

are these fair? thinking about accepting the first one but I just want to make sure first!
first trade
second trade

β €β €
β €β €
β €β € it/its - ooooooo
β €β € you wanna trade
β €β € me sooooo bad
hinata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:12 am

hinata wrote:are these fair? thinking about accepting the first one but I just want to make sure first!
first trade
second trade

I wouldn't say either are fair. the moonswirl bun is a low T3 omgsr worth around 2MA or 350c$. The banana goes for around 1 non which is 10MA or 2000c$. the rest of the pets don't seem to even it out..

the second one is beyond unfair. the omgsr pastel dog goes for around 3 nons. the other side is extremely unfair for it.
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 πš” 𝚞 πš› 𝚊"
πš›πšŽπš™πšπš’πš•πšŽ πš˜πš πš—πšŽπš› --- πšœπš‘πšŽ/πš‘πšŽπš› ---
πš—πšŽπš›πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŠπš• πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ

πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš›πš’πš–πšŠπš›πš’ πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš›
πšžπš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πšπš’ πšœπšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš | πšŠπšπšžπš•πš

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
characters β™‘ my scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skitties » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:25 am

Reposting in the new thread:

Hello, I'm looking for some advice on these two trades. I don't trade high value things often enough to know the worth of these offers, and bulk stuff confuses me.

Offer one

Offer two

Offer one would become mostly trade fodder, while offer two is entirely wishlist if that makes any difference.

Thank you!
Skitties

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:30 am

Pinecous wrote:Hey!

Top is overpaying by about 2 MA per Horror's guide (top = 10 MA / bottom = nonballoon 5MA + 3 MA). However, lots of people are seeking trade-downs nowadays, and the pets on the bottom side have decent demand, so it's not a bad deal. That might make up for the value disparity.
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karzar'ill » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:53 am

I need help with this trade, UR Phoenix for a bunch of old store pets and I'm not sure if is fair.
trades/viewtrade.php?id=110906158&userid=413084&signature=wP2OfpJrHU87-xuhs1uhPQ
Karzar'ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me