CS Rares+ Guide

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Poll 3: How would you like valuable pets to be tiered?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:15 pm

-By non value, like how the FTT does, and structured like the old list was!
29%
-I'd like to see a new way of sorting the list! (Comment your idea!)
27%
-I just want to see the results.
44%

Total votes : 160

Spare Post 5

Postby Kittytalia » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:22 pm

This is a work in progress <3

This is a spare post that will be kept here until a use for it comes up.
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spare Post 6

Postby Kittytalia » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:23 pm

Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spare Post 7

Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spare Post 8

Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CS Rares List Guide [Posting Open!]

Postby Kittytalia » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:25 pm

Posting is now open!

Help out and give your thoughts and ideas to help out with this project!
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS Rares List Guide [Posting Open!]

Postby Kittytalia » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:29 pm

never wrote:so you’re stating that this list is going to be based off demand or what?

That's the plan. My goal is to get a generalization of both rarity and demand from people. So when you ask someone what a pet is worth, and they say "Well, it's worth this, but actually, it's worth this with demand..." I want to get that second part out there, since that is generally what they are treated as "actually" being worth.
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittytalia » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:42 pm

never wrote:
Kittytalia wrote:
That's the plan. My goal is to get a generalization of both rarity and demand from people. So when you ask someone what a pet is worth, and they say "Well, it's worth this, but actually, it's worth this with demand..." I want to get that second part out there, since that is generally what they are treated as "actually" being worth.

demand is userbased, and in all honesty there isn’t really a “clear answer” on what something is worth in demand / personal value, because it varies from user to user.

Of course! It will always vary from user to user. I admit that there will never be one true perfect answer, hence why the last list ended up with the Raven dog being listed at an advent, but meanwhile people are paying up to and sometimes over 2 nons for them.

It's difficult to explain, but this is sort of... a "what the pets are currently going for" list. If that makes sense? c:
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:45 pm

Will you be placing Pets,like the dragoncat and Shima, which almost always trade for lists, on it?

And how will you tackle omgsr rats? They’re omgsr but rarely trade for even a sorb
Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittytalia » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:00 am

DrMoneyBags wrote:Will you be placing Pets,like the dragoncat and Shima, which almost always trade for lists, on it?

And how will you tackle omgsr rats? They’re omgsr but rarely trade for even a sorb

Yes! The dragoncat and Shima will be placed right alongside the lists that they are of equal worth to, going by how many '09 rares they are worth compared with similarly valued lists. Certain non-lists from before will will be lists according to this one.

I am still considering how to do the rats. They are certainly not valued very high by most people, so there will likely be a poll to come later on, to get people's general opinion on whether they should be placed below, at or above a sorb's value. They should be placed around that area, but it depends on how the poll goes, and the opinions we see later c:
ImageImageImage
Kittytalia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:03 am

Kittytalia wrote:
DrMoneyBags wrote:Will you be placing Pets,like the dragoncat and Shima, which almost always trade for lists, on it?

Yes! The dragoncat and Shima will be placed right alongside the lists that they are of equal worth to, going by how many '09 rares they are worth compared with similarly valued lists. Certain non-lists from before will will be lists according to this one.

I am still considering how to do the rats. They are certainly not valued very high by most people, so there will likely be a poll to come later on, to get people's general opinion on whether they should be placed below, at or above a sorb's value. They should be placed around that area, but it depends on how the poll goes, and the opinions we see later c:

Will you be removing things like the grinners and lowlist non-stores that don’t really.. go for anything. Their only value comes from being on there, truthfully.
Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me