Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread - Starting Anew :)

Postby babybuggy » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 am

Lucky_Ducky wrote:
Animall wrote:People on CS can get soo rude! >.< You really MUST read this. I got this a while ago but I think its well enough to be posted here.

The trade THEY sent, I cancelled, and both of our messeges:

pffffttt.jpg

That is NOT what got me pissed. This is:

Meaner wrote:Title: Just so you know...

This is one of MY rules. Since you want to be a snarky little twit.
"If you're absolutely -DUMB- enough to not set your groups up as to which ones are trade-able and which ones are not, guess what? I have the freaking right to offer on them as I see fit and please. You wanna cry, moan and throw a fit about it? Ha! Learn to set your stupid groups up right and you won't have people offering on your -precious- hoards of pets. And those that simply refuse to set trade groups..then snap at me when I make very obviously polite offers? Yeah, prepare to get chewed out down through -ALL- your years on how idiotic you are, enjoy!"

So yes, it's funny you have the -gall- to even suggest it's as you say "NFT", because if it's not locked, guess what? ANYONE has the right and can offer on it, -ESPECIALLY- when you have it's trading group set to -TRADING FOR WISHLIST PETS-. So going to such a length to be a rude little brat towards me when I was completely civil is -WAY- out of line, try considering this as you are foed, little one.

Was this really nessasary? I mean, they are 21. -___-

What a jerk! 0__________o

I completely agree! That's sooooo stupid! Like, yep, people are just gonna tell you that you are stupid cause you cancel a trade that's not fair. That's so stupid.

CS member since 12/24/08

babybuggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kites » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 am

Sino wrote:
They cannot send and receive messages on the the forums or on the main site i.e. Trade messages. Yes, there are a large number of them who do not understand rarities, but then, neither did you when you started ;)

YES I DID.

Because I read the Trade Rant Thread. *gleam of brilliance*

Aha that made me laugh, well done you. You deserve a badge or something!
I just used some common sense, though I was baffled by the whole suggestion factor of trading. I remember feeling outraged at a trade where someone wanted several of my pets for a couple of theirs XD nOOb fail.
•Trying to find a username that fits me•

Back from spending the year travelling. ^^

Locations: South Africa, Swaziland, Mozambique, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Back to Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, HOME

~I used to be Sherlock~
Kites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babybuggy » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 am

Sino wrote:
They cannot send and receive messages on the the forums or on the main site i.e. Trade messages. Yes, there are a large number of them who do not understand rarities, but then, neither did you when you started ;)

YES I DID.

Because I read the Trade Rant Thread. *gleam of brilliance*

I always knew the trade rarities and such lol

CS member since 12/24/08

babybuggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 am

^ I kinda knew but didn't really. It took a while of stalking this, the fair trade thread, and what is this worth thread to get it all. But I knew a common =/= rare. xD

Blah, yeah. I don't mind when people send me a like, one on one swap for a dog with equal value that I may already have. I can just plop it in my trades in the stead of the one they wanted.

But I hate when I get trades where they're offering like 3+ common pets from the past couple of months for an '09 uncommon. ;-; I already have those pets in my trades. No one wants them. Why would I want more? ;_;
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 am

Arisu~ wrote:
Ven wrote:PEOPLE. SENDING. A. TRADE. WITHOUT. A. MESSAGE! ugh. i said in my rules i wanted a message! >> i especially hate it when they send a TRADE not a suggestion asking for one pet with no message. yeah, i will NOT accidentally accept, and it just gets on my nerves, really badly. ><

I find it kinda hilarious when people try to fake coppa just so they don't have to read rules. Luckily I don't have any rules really, so I don't get that sorta thing :3 but It's just the funniest thing ever when it happens to others xP

yeah, and once someone tried to fake trading a pet and the trade getting auto cancelled with me, XD i checked and none of the pets were traded. and it didnt say one of the pets was moved/deleted, it litterally said:
____ said:
this trade was cancelled because one of the pets was moved/deleted.

XD you can just cancle without a mssage....
van

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babybuggy » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:52 am

Hekomi wrote:^ I kinda knew but didn't really. It took a while of stalking this, the fair trade thread, and what is this worth thread to get it all. But I knew a common =/= rare. xD

I joined originally back in 2008 then made this account lol.

I hate it when people send you a thousand trades with one pet each, and then they go and cancel like half of them.

CS member since 12/24/08

babybuggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orbitsy » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 am

Ven wrote:
Arisu~ wrote:
Ven wrote:PEOPLE. SENDING. A. TRADE. WITHOUT. A. MESSAGE! ugh. i said in my rules i wanted a message! >> i especially hate it when they send a TRADE not a suggestion asking for one pet with no message. yeah, i will NOT accidentally accept, and it just gets on my nerves, really badly. ><

I find it kinda hilarious when people try to fake coppa just so they don't have to read rules. Luckily I don't have any rules really, so I don't get that sorta thing :3 but It's just the funniest thing ever when it happens to others xP

yeah, and once someone tried to fake trading a pet and the trade getting auto cancelled with me, XD i checked and none of the pets were traded. and it didnt say one of the pets was moved/deleted, it litterally said:
____ said:
this trade was cancelled because one of the pets was moved/deleted.

XD you can just cancle without a mssage....

Ikr xD
Lol, did they not even capitalise it? That's just... xD

But I guess the person who sent you the trade mentioned in the first quote probably just didn't know what to write in the message 8D.. I mean seriously they could've just put no.. o.O;
Some peeople xP just too funny o3o;
(Okay I literally almost laughed out loud there and my sister stared at me like o.O xDD)
SUBETA
sign up to Subeta, another virtual pets website, please by clicking the above link!! <3
Orbitsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twix :3 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 am

I gave someone a free pet a while back, and I decided to see if they traded it (it was their dream pet). While they still had it, the part where it says: "Was given to user by -----" It said a completely different username than mine. I was a bit baffled, but I came to surmise that they accidentally traded it away. I like to convince myself that everyone means some good in what they do. xD
"How y'all doin'? I'm Lil'
Tunechi~"
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Click? I love my turtles! x'D
~Custom Art~
Twix :3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryka » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:10 am

One thing I don't exactly like is when you put in huge bold letters that you want something in particular (I.e. C$ or items ONLY) and the trader doesn't even bother to read THAT. it's in BIG BOLD UNDERLINED LETTERS and they can't read that? -___- [/endcapsabuse]
ImageImage
Thanks for knowing how to make me SMILE...
ryka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:12 am

ryka wrote:One thing I don't exactly like is when you put in huge bold letters that you want something in particular (I.e. C$ or items ONLY) and the trader doesn't even bother to read THAT. it's in BIG BOLD UNDERLINED LETTERS and they can't read that? -___- [/endcapsabuse]

Have you tried getting a flashy graphic? That usually does the trick. ;3
Seeking this cat! Have pets or C$!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me