What was your first Rare?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Rares and how to...*coughcough*

Postby EnochianGhost » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:54 am

My first rare(that was actually rare at the time) I ever adopted myself was either Sunny, my sundog, and then Angel, my angel advent. xD

ImageImage

Sunny is a re-release from december 08 :3 She's not exactly the real deal, but I still love her.
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:25 am

The rarest dog I ever adopted was my MoonSwirl....However, I traded him away back when I was a newbie, for a St.Patricks dog -fail-

The rarest dog I adopted that I still own is my beloved Toxicate, the Green Toxic ;3

<3
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:36 am

...but the owners name says Sarah and not Satamoru..? *confused*

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:48 am

Cohlybrie wrote:...but the owners name says Sarah and not Satamoru..? *confused*

That's because I adopted Toxicate before CS had an account system ;3 You just adopted the pets as codes and could display them on other sites. After CS made it possible to make an account, they had a brief period of time where you could move all your code-adopted pets onto your account. And I had adopted all my code-pets with the name 'Sarah' - and when they were transferred onto my account, they kept my old name.

That's one of the reasons he's so precious to me <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunyi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:56 am

Image This is my first rare, given to me for free by -Firestar- :3 I haven't decided on a name for her yet, still thinking :O
x

Semi-active, busy with things

deviantart
might open commissions soon

x
Yunyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moira » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Image My very first rare from the Advent, when they gave out that PPS and Orange dog like this! ^_^ Of course, I traded the other dog for a dream pet, but I kept my Lili. I also named her after the last Hawaiian queen. ^_^

NIKO
they/them

i log in occasionally to draw.

CARRD
moira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:22 am

sabbetin wrote:Well, I have to say I haven't worked much for mine.
I've just got them by adopting, as a gift or from puond. x3

Image Image
By adopting. ♥

Image Image
as a gift <3

Image Image
From pound :3

And I have many more.

I also have that black and red "X" dog and the 1 rare I got from a special friend is in my signature...the Sun dog. I forget what was my first rare, but do remember that when I first visited the Pound...back in '08...the first pet I adopted was the PPS pup of that month!
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:30 am

The first rare I ever adopted was when I didn't have an account. It was the boar PPS. I didn't even know what it was! The first rare I got on this account is Seeker. Image
I actually named an accountless pet Seeker, and was rather disappointed when this little guy didn't turn into the much more common outcome. I'm so glad he and his friend Sava Image turned out to be what they were. I got them on my first month ever on CS!

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/5151728.html]Image[/url]
Pet's name: Norse
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! However, Norse was my first ever Very Rare. I got him in the Halloween hunt. I had no idea why people wanted to trade for him so much! But I stubbornly kept him. I wasn't disappointed.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonewolf199152 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 am

This is actually my first rare an it just so happens to be a very rare at that lol. I was really surprised that it was rare! I love dragons!! lol an soooo many people want him its rediculous....

ps: not sure how to post its picture where it states he is mine.... so i apologize.
Hello! My name is Lonewolf199152. I am an artist and one of my goals is to try to collect one of everything on CS! Heres my Deviantart and here is my Toyhouse if you want to check out my characters (Always looking for more characters fyi!)
I have a few extra Toyhouse codes if you are needing one. Just shoot me a message!
Lonewolf199152

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bruises » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:45 am

Corolis was the very first rare I got, nine days after first joining CS. That was back when the pound was using the forum for giveaways, and that was my first (and only) try at using it. He came with the name Corolis, and I actually don't even know if that's a male or female name or whatever, but it suited him so I kept it.
He used to be in my signature, but then I wanted a small signature, and now I wanted my kitty Frankie there for Halloween. So not enough space.

PS, Lonewolf, if you go to his pet-site ( http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=4861855 ) there should be a box with the code to use for forum posting there. ^^ Yey dragons!
When there's nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire.

Everyone are entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts.

Whoops I wandered off to Flight Rising instead. There on account #7153.
bruises

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me