The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread! (anyone can post)

Postby gay » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:24 am

I personally think that that trade would be great, if you actually knew what the newborns will turn into. owo;; What, if some of those newborns turn into uncommon\rare adults? I would rather wait until they grow to see if I would trade them or not. But that´s only me.

*Knows it was meant for someone else to answer but had to give an opinion anyway* XD

After all, I have been here since August~

xxxxxImage Image
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Luna » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:04 pm

cervas wrote:I personally think that that trade would be great, if you actually knew what the newborns will turn into. owo;; What, if some of those newborns turn into uncommon\rare adults? I would rather wait until they grow to see if I would trade them or not. But that´s only me.

*Knows it was meant for someone else to answer but had to give an opinion anyway* XD

After all, I have been here since August~

Well, I just decided to accept, because I could probably find this month's outcomes on the trading board easier then those advents.
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solfeggio » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:08 pm

That's great you got the advents, taethiana n_n I'm with Swervy on this one though wishing you didn't have to trade your sheep puppies, since the adoption page hinted that "Tess wanted to keep them special" -- who knows if she might have thrown in another Joker- or tan socks dog-ish like pet in there! I would die. XD

But, who knows, sometimes if you go to the trades immediately during a current month you do get lucky to get variations :3

Haha no matter, Swervy, I think you're better at rarities and trading than I am anyway XD
when first i appear i seem mysterious
but when explained i'm nothing serious

{ characters · art shop }
Solfeggio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mausoleum » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:48 am

*pokes Cerv* How come you're always on when I'm not? ><

*Wants advice* Two people have sent me trades for the last dog I need, the advent sock dog. The problem is, they both want July pets (uncommon moon dog for one person, and common sun for another). The other problem is that if I traded with them it'd be a VERY unfair deal on my part and I don't like either of them particularly so I'm not really willing to..... you know. Trade.

Cerv, one of them's Lemon and the other's Swirling Winds. Swirling wants the sundog and Lemon wants the moon :3
Kii Project + Lox Recolours + House of Snarkiness + Lackless Deviantart + Art competition = My Stuff.
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to lock myself in the pantry and drown my sorrows in bottled water and granola bars.
"I am an artist, not a printer" Remember that and heck yes, I said it first :U

Mausoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:09 am

If it's the last dog you need and you have duplicates of the ones they want, I'd say go for it. You might want to check the trades board first, though, to see if anyone is offering the advent dog for less ;3
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:42 am

rosepose wrote:*pokes Cerv* How come you're always on when I'm not? ><

*Wants advice* Two people have sent me trades for the last dog I need, the advent sock dog. The problem is, they both want July pets (uncommon moon dog for one person, and common sun for another). The other problem is that if I traded with them it'd be a VERY unfair deal on my part and I don't like either of them particularly so I'm not really willing to..... you know. Trade.

Cerv, one of them's Lemon and the other's Swirling Winds. Swirling wants the sundog and Lemon wants the moon :3

It´s not my fault we are in very difference timezones. XD;;

Like Moonflight said, if you don´t find a better deal on the trading forums, and you have spares of both dogs, then go for the common sun. *Goes to stalk the trade forum to help* XD

xxxxxImage Image
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snook22 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:40 am

They're offering the green yinyang necklace october dog and they want my green nosed jan. and gold robot dog. Fair trade?
Snook22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Green yin yang are fairly easy to get. You might be able to get them for one rare Jan instead of both.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricorn » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:27 pm

I have a question... :roll:

I mean, I don't know if I'd do this or not but I'd like to know what a fair trade would be for the unreleased butterfly wolf? I'm just not sure what would I consider... :? I know it's on a lot of people's wish lists but I don't really know what it's worth and I don't want to even think about putting it up for trade until I figure this out.

Any thoughts?

Image Image Image Image
Clowns to the left of me.
Jokers to the right.
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
Image Image Image Image

Tumblr || Flight Rising
Ricorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qhost » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Ricorn wrote:I have a question... :roll:

I mean, I don't know if I'd do this or not but I'd like to know what a fair trade would be for the unreleased butterfly wolf? I'm just not sure what would I consider... :? I know it's on a lot of people's wish lists but I don't really know what it's worth and I don't want to even think about putting it up for trade until I figure this out.

Any thoughts?

I think some people would offer a few July/Augusts for one, but I'm not sure. Was one unreleased pet rarer than another (i.e. the cat rarer than the horse) ? I'm not sure on that, but in my opinion, people are more likely to trade for the banana, and not the Butterfly Wolf. Although I do think the Butterfly Wolves are pretty, but I'd still trade more for the cat.
Just my opinion. I doubt it helped at all...
    -
    she/they | adult | australia | artist | writer
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My name is Boo & I am perpetually tired.
    I have real bad anxiety so I take a while to respond
    to msgs sometimes, sorry!
    -
qhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me