November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby Selcouth » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Oh, yay, they grew. :D
See, this is why I do the adult first and then the puppy- usually my first attempts are the best, and consistency is not my strong point. |D" I often make the designs to fit the final stage, instead of the ones in-between, so it's no wonder that the other stages look odd.
And confession of the day- I cannot draw straight lines. Without a ruler or focusing really, really hard on it, at least. So I make it up with swirls.
I know I overuse them, and I'm sorry~ XD" I'll try not to, in the future.

Tammanae wrote:
Image x3

{I missed this one. ^^; Sorry for using yours!}
Aww, how cute! :3 Speckles need to be used more. I agree, they remind me of robin eggs; except, a bit more like the Easter candies than the actual eggs.
[Like these, I mean.]
...But, maybe that's because I've got sugar on my mind at the moment. =w=b
Selcouth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DharSii » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Somehow all of my foals have managed to avoid growing so far. Luckily I'm not a big collector of horses, so it doesn't really matter. ^^
ImageImageImageImage
DharSii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saluna » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Selcouth wrote:Oh, yay, they grew. :D
See, this is why I do the adult first and then the puppy- usually my first attempts are the best, and consistency is not my strong point. |D" I often make the designs to fit the final stage, instead of the ones in-between, so it's no wonder that the other stages look odd.
And confession of the day- I cannot draw straight lines. Without a ruler or focusing really, really hard on it, at least. So I make it up with swirls.

Tammanae wrote:
Image x3

Aww, how cute! :3 Speckles need to be used more. I agree, they remind me of robin eggs; except, a bit more like the Easter candies than the actual eggs.
[Like these, I mean.]

No! Please keep the swirls, you portray them perfectly. Not too many, not too few, and never too busy. ^^

Hunting for WL pets, feel free to send a trade!
Saluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babybuggy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Tammanae wrote:
Image x3

[Like these, I mean.]

I have to agree with you on the speckled dogs. Definately the robin egg candy.

CS member since 12/24/08

babybuggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Selcouth wrote:See, this is why I do the adult first and then the puppy- usually my first attempts are the best, and consistency is not my strong point. |D" I often make the designs to fit the final stage, instead of the ones in-between, so it's no wonder that the other stages look odd.

Ah, that makes sense to me. As long as the stage we'll be 'stuck' with is the most pleasing, you can do them in whichever way you please~
Oh pft, I see nothing wrong with this. Especially since I do the exact same thing. Personally, I love that you use swirls a lot, it's probably one of the main reasons I tend to like your pets. I have quite the fondness for swirly things. ID
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DemonChild » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Tammanae wrote:
Image x3

[Like these, I mean.]

The gems are a nice tough; they sort of remind me of an evening sky. Though I am curious as to how you guys choose the colors each year.
I'm quitting CS! Check out this link for deals on getting pets and items: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1847440
DemonChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:07 pm

When I saw this one, the first thing I thought of was a dalmatian. <3
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskynerd » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Sooo gorgeous, I just love the swirls. <3

Ah I totally see the robin egg! *goes to rename pet*

Image x2 (one foal left)
Loving the vivid colors on these guys.

Feather <3 wrote:So from now on, are the rarities going to be released immediately, and the growths drag into the next month? O.o

I'm not sure I like those changes; but maybe I'm just missing something? x3

Yeah I don't really get that...there's no point in releasing the rarities so early in the month, they're just not going to be accurate. And I totally lost interest last month when the ponies took so long.
huskynerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohaku » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:52 pm

hey you. guess what. your pet is my favorite out of the whole litter. you know why? because of the swirls. calmate.
visit my hamsters for hamsters shop here!
Kohaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amandasourlemon » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 pm

I just have to say great work to Leurai.

Love her litter... Especially the dark pointy eared one. And her staff pup is quite impressive too.

Actually all the staff pups are very impressive. :D
amandasourlemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me