November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby Chia » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Hm, I kinda wish none of them would've been a PPS... This makes it look like the last one is a speshul snowdinoflake.
It's pretty cute though. xD
Chia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonpuff » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:18 pm

azalea wrote:I think everyone needs to remember that equi does not work with puppy lineart alot. This is only her second time, I believe. And it's her first time doing edits on the puppy lineart. So please, back off. Not only did she take a risk and edit the lineart to a reptilian which by the way is not easy to draw, she did her best, so what if it's not "perfect". Although some parts are little off, it adds ot the cuteness and I think the edits are very clean and nice, and the little roughness on his little head are adorable.
QFT ^^^

I think the Dogosaur looks great, especially for someone not used to working with the pup art. In all honesty, if the other artists had tried to make any huge edit to a horse lineart, do you think it was be absolutely perfect? Heck no! Working with things that have set lineart takes lots and lots of practise, and if you are daring enough to edit, then that is the mark of a dedicated artist!
And how can yuo rag on the little guy? It's adorable little smile is so catching! :D
ImageImageImage

Attention Admins! I occasionally share an internet connection with my friends jaded_lilybud and Snapefan83! We bop around to each others houses and may use each others internet connections at those times. We do trade sometimes for stuff we get doubles of, but we really are different people, we promise! ;D
Dragonpuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Chiambisu wrote:Hm, I kinda wish none of them would've been a PPS... This makes it look like the last one is a speshul snowdinoflake.
It's pretty cute though. xD

I think that the fact that the last one is a PPS is just a coincidence; With the exception of the colours and species there weren't any rules regarding what we could do, and somebody else could have just as easily decided to make a PPS pup. I did play with the idea for a bit, but the design didn't translate well on to the pup lineart so I went with the normal adult instead.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaya » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:30 pm

-Firestar- wrote:
Kaya wrote:
Magical-Terror wrote:I personally dislike it. I mean, cute theme, but could you add ears? I have OCD, and that is making me go crazeh! :what:

I assume it also bothers you that snakes don't have ears, or a brontosaurus, or a komodo.
)

These creatures don't use a lineart our brain associates with puppies. :P

I dunno.. I looked at it and I saw a lizard or a dragon or a dinosaur, cause that's what it is. *laughs* I don't understand seeing it as a dog when it's clearly not a dog. I haven't met any dogs recently with dorsal spines, or horns, or forked tongues. It's a dinosaur-ish critter or something similar, and they don't generally have external ears. Thus it has no ears. ;)

I guess I just don't get the confusion, but it's all good. Different strokes and all that.
Kaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charleytheeplant » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Kaya wrote:I dunno.. I looked at it and I saw a lizard or a dragon or a dinosaur, cause that's what it is. *laughs* I don't understand seeing it as a dog when it's clearly not a dog. I haven't met any dogs recently with dorsal spines, or horns, or forked tongues. It's a dinosaur-ish critter or something similar, and they don't generally have external ears. Thus it has no ears. ;)

I guess I just don't get the confusion, but it's all good. Different strokes and all that.

Just as a note, I havn't seen any real dogs with half the designs chicken smoothie dogs have.

I think the dog/dragon/dinosaur is cute though :3.
ImageImage
I share a computer with another CS user, and have friends that use CS too, these accounts arn't used for my benifet :3
visit my art shop! it's been updated P:

ImageImage
charleytheeplant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovecraft » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Is this one going to be a rare? Or is it just popular? I ended up with 2 and I don't know if I should wait to trade the extra until they grow so I get what it's worth. =X
Valar Morghulis

ImageImage
Lovecraft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Lovecraft wrote:Image

Is this one going to be a rare? Or is it just popular? I ended up with 2 and I don't know if I should wait to trade the extra until they grow so I get what it's worth. =X

All the pups are same in rarity. ;) This one is close to the popular ones - mermalk and tyrin - though, but not as highly popular as them.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azalea » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 pm

All the staff dogs last year were simply uncommon; although certain outcomes were more popular and wanted, they ended up being the same rarity in the end :3

So I believe this year will be the same ^^ That outcome will probably be common/uncommon like the rest of it's littermates ~
semi-hiatus
will be on very infrequently
art commissions will take a bit long, sorry ;-;
azalea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piuma » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Oh... my... god... I so not expected this x) But it is the cutest little thing ever!! <3 I shall start a hoard.
Piuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiwiKoala » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Little Dino-Pup, why have you not sprouted from my puppies? I love you very much, because you have dinosaur-awesome-blue-brown powers. If you ever feel like magically poofing in with the rest of my pets, please feel free and stay forever 'n ever 'n ever 'n ever... as long as you wish. Much love!

~Kiwi
Trading 1000+ Old Rares!

~Call me Kiwi. :3~
KiwiKoala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me