Recent Rarity Change List [January Update in progress!!]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Recent Rarity Change List/Discussion

Postby kivr & fireflii » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Lexi + Lufi wrote:oh meant main advent ... christmas ;)
oh and I wrote bad date xD I wanted say that almost all -->2012<-- pets change... not 2011... from 2011 the most change pets which was release in 2nd half year... but 2012 was almost all ;)

Aha, I'll get the 2011 Christmas stuff then, but I'm not sure if I can get all the 2012. XD I hardly remember which ones were uncommon or common.
-Toki
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lya » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Toki&Bel wrote:
Lexi + Lufi wrote:oh meant main advent ... christmas ;)
oh and I wrote bad date xD I wanted say that almost all -->2012<-- pets change... not 2011... from 2011 the most change pets which was release in 2nd half year... but 2012 was almost all ;)

Aha, I'll get the 2011 Christmas stuff then, but I'm not sure if I can get all the 2012. XD I hardly remember which ones were uncommon or common.
-Toki

I can do all the '12s for you (just not now - in a few hours, when I have a break in school :P)
As far as I know I have a complete '12 collection and almost all of them are labeled what they used to be.

And, just a thought - wouldn't the July Lioness go under 'This Month's Outcomes Worth Mentioning' instead of 'New Rares' since it didn't change but is last month's rare outcome?
Lya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Oh yes, I'll add the July lioness, and take your time. ^-^
-Toki
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lya » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 am

^^
Somehow I doubt that all the changes can be posted in one post - not with the 60000 signs restriction. xD
Anyhow, these are all the '12 pets that have changed that aren't on the front page yet (and some older pets, too).
I will eventually get around to look at the '11 pets that are now Common-, too, but I don't have the power to right now. xD

New OMG So Commons

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

New Very Commons

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

New Commons

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Lya on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:23 am

Please note the new rarity calculation system. There will be several drops, but these will not be listed under "Side Notes" due to the vast amount. All changes will be listed as "new" changes this month. Note that August pets that have rarities will not be shown on here since the month has not ended.

Rarity Changes

New OMG So Commons

(see more here)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

New Very Commons

(see more here) and (see more here)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

New Commons

(see more here)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

New Uncommons

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

New Rares

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

New Very Rares

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

New OMG So Rare's

ImageImage

Side Notes

This Month's Outcomes Worth Mentioning
Last edited by kivr & fireflii on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:40 am

-bursts out laughing at Toki's reaction because she is currently imagining someone with a "what the heck is this" look on her face which is downright hilarious-

Geez, that's a lot of pets that changed, right there LOL
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lya » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:44 pm

And that's probably not even all. :P
If we had all that changed, we'd have 45 OMG so Commons, 430 Very Commons, probably 600 Commons (because the previous 40 went down to OMGSC), around 20-60 Uncommons probably (since 20 rares have to have moved down in sync with the 20 very rares + the uncommons that went up).
That's more than 1000 pets that changed... xD
Lya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Theoretically we don't have to post the VC and OMGSC ones. Because we had none of them before the update, so it's obvious that all of them are new :3

But whew, there really ARE a lot of changes +_+
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadows of stars » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:39 am

Wasn't this one very rare before?
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I may just be confusing it with something else--I probably am, and I haven't see anyone listing that this pet has changed before this post. :P
~My birthday was August 3rd~

Looking for all equines I don't have; they're all on my wishlist. I will not overpay for them, however. Will take all unwanted pets; I will put them in my trade group so that I can use them to trade for horses! Will draw horses for pets! PM me to work out the details and payment. ;3
Mood wrote:
Sorrowful.
I loved a Malk PPS horse and she stole my heart,
But she was given to another and now we're far apart.
Darkness clouds my heart, and there falls the rain.
I don't know if I can ever
Wish again.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Important! Check this out! viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1258931
**Official Initiative Project Bumper**
shadows of stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 am

Yeah, I'm just getting as many as I can anyway so we know what changes in the future. And the aussie was never VR to my recollection owo
-Toki
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me