Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Carm » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:06 am

n_____n I can't believe this. Yesterday I went through my collection and added all the pets I needed to my wishlist, as a personal reference for what to ask for in certain trades, etc.
Yet I logged on today and found 2 trades offering uncommons from my wishlist (need) list, for Julys.

Them:
Gray parrot rat (rare)
Pink Malk cat (uncommon)
Sunflower rat (uncommon)
2 halloween pets (uncommon & rare)
3 advents (all uncommon)
Halloween bat dog (rare)

I'll admit what they were offering wasn't too bad, but what they wanted pushed me a little too far.

Me:
Black-eyed Galaxy
Non-jewel Sundog
Rainbow Maned horse
Floppy-eared moondog

._______________. Do people honestly think I'd accept a trade like that? My rules clearly state, in bold, "Also, know the rarity of the pets you are offering!" I had to go back and modify them a bit. I'd love it if someone could look at my trade rules and see if they're clear enough.
Carm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruising » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:13 am

Earlier today, I recieved a trade from someone offering an advent (red dog with xmas tree lights, not the shiny red dog) for one of my january '09 dogs. I edited and took out their dog and added in a dog of equal (slightly less) value, it was a february dalmation. My message was "sorry, but that's an unfair trade. What about this?" about ten minutes later, I recieved a reply and went to check my trades. it was a cancel and the message was "actually, advents are worth a LOT more than that january dog! They were only available for one day but you could get that dog every day of the month!" and that was that. Didn't bother to retalliate, just left it at that =)

also today I recieved a trade for last month's very common with three tails for my october '08 PPS dog. I looked through their pets and account info to see if they were new but really, they were quite an experienced player with a good handful of rares and '08's... annoying, huh ?
ImageImageImageImage

The Lion King wrote:
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings,
The world for once in perfect harmony
With all its living things . . .
Cruising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:15 am

Cruising wrote:
Earlier today, I recieved a trade from someone offering an advent (red dog with xmas tree lights, not the shiny red dog) for one of my january '09 dogs. I edited and took out their dog and added in a dog of equal (slightly less) value, it was a february dalmation. My message was "sorry, but that's an unfair trade. What about this?" about ten minutes later, I recieved a reply and went to check my trades. it was a cancel and the message was "actually, advents are worth a LOT more than that january dog! They were only available for one day but you could get that dog every day of the month!" and that was that. Didn't bother to retalliate, just left it at that =)

also today I recieved a trade for last month's very common with three tails for my october '08 PPS dog. I looked through their pets and account info to see if they were new but really, they were quite an experienced player with a good handful of rares and '08's... annoying, huh ?

oh good lord...
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

ImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devilish » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:50 am

Tess wrote:'Please, I Have Got No Candy And Have Looked EveryWhere But I Read How you Don't Trade Stuff So Sorry For The Inconvienince' (??? so why did you send the trade??)

'take good care of him is not enen a week old yet!!!!!
i would like kind of horse in reaturn please(full grown) thank you' (offering me a newborn 2nd gen)

'plz can u trade me fr somthing cool plz?'

'ok i have a question could i make costom pets or could i have one' (yes this was sent as a trade message asking for a free item)

'Hello, do you have any pets?' (??? no, really?)

'hey i really like that dog and i have two of theese rats
please trade' (put a dog on my side but there were no rats to speak of on either side)

this final one takes the cake. this person sent me and nick a worse PM too, they clearly just wanted to be banned but didn't realise we would ban their other accounts at the same time. I bring to you, Trade Master 31st;

'hump my ass bitch'

Umm wow. Just wow. You think they went a "little" to far?

"I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
And maybe we'll never know most of them. But
even if we don't have the power to choose where
we come from, we can still choose where we go
from there.”
-The Perks of Being A Wallflower

I made this art for my husband, pls be nice as I do not typically create
for normal humans.
Devilish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HonouNoKage » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 am

Tess wrote:'Please, I Have Got No Candy And Have Looked EveryWhere But I Read How you Don't Trade Stuff So Sorry For The Inconvienince' (??? so why did you send the trade??)

i would like kind of horse in reaturn please(full grown) thank you' (offering me a newborn 2nd gen)

'ok i have a question could i make costom pets or could i have one' (yes this was sent as a trade message asking for a free item)

please trade' (put a dog on my side but there were no rats to speak of on either side)

this final one takes the cake. this person sent me and nick a worse PM too, they clearly just wanted to be banned but didn't realise we would ban their other accounts at the same time. I bring to you, Trade Master 31st;

'hump my ass bitch'

wow, just wow... :lol:
1/17/22- I AM NOT ACTIVE, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU. DO NOT CONTACT ME ON OTHER SITES (lord knows how y'all get them).

(the former message:)

I am not active here anymore and I highly doubt I will be touching this account again outside of looking at some very old memories and laughing at happenings of waaaaaay back in the day. Sorry to anyone looking to trade for old pets and stuff- you'll have to get your fix elsewhere.

99% of people can't lick their elbows. I am one of the 1% that can.
I shall take over the world with my rainbowy goodness!!!

HonouNoKage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dozy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 am

>.<

I think, I shall personally pay for this person to go back to Trading School.
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostboy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Wow, Lila, that person should know better...
ghostboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gleebees » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 pm

'hump my ass bitch'

I think they were also asking to be raped....

Thats just... no... idiots. I hope you banned them .3.
My Tumblr

"You're neither friend nor foe,
though I can't seem to let you go,
one thing that I still know
is that you're keeping me
down.

You're onto me, onto me, and all over.
Something always brings me back to you,
it never takes too long."

I would LOVE to be apart of a 1x1 roleplay! Just message me<3
gleebees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Died » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 pm

The daily horrible trade:
Offering a fox dog that I needed for a BE galaxy. Fail.
Died

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gleebees » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Shaymew wrote:The daily horrible trade:
Offering a fox dog that I needed for a BE galaxy. Fail.

Epic. Lol.

"You totally needta accept now because I dont have the BE Galaxy and you dont have the fox advent so its fair idiot"

XD
My Tumblr

"You're neither friend nor foe,
though I can't seem to let you go,
one thing that I still know
is that you're keeping me
down.

You're onto me, onto me, and all over.
Something always brings me back to you,
it never takes too long."

I would LOVE to be apart of a 1x1 roleplay! Just message me<3
gleebees