Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Lockpick » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 am

N00bs: Just what the Foes List ordered. -_-'

To recap, first trade:
Wanted: a blue/yellow 1st anniversary dog, yellow/white easter bunny (x2), September pink sparkle rat, cut-out Halloween rat, and 5 complete sets of rat butterfly costumes.
Offers: part of the pilgrim set: one hat, the shirt and a few chicken pieces.
Comment: if you give this pet i will be your best friend
Cancel message: That's not a fair trade.

Second Trade:
Wanted: yellow/white easter bunny
Offered: nada
Comment: Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"
Cancel message: 0.o'

Third trade:
Offered: nothing again.
Cancel Message: It's quite rude to ask for free pets from someone who does not have a "Free Adopts" or “Give-aways” group. If you're looking for free pets, try this forum:

vhttp://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/v ... m.php?f=22

Make sure you red the rules on the thread before you ask, as each person has different ones. Some make you play a game or solve a riddle. Some of these treads are specifically made to help newer players get their dream pets by either trading for it for you, or giving you a pet of equivalent value to trade for it. One of them might even have a free bunny.

However, the most important rule of them all, do not beg.
Very seldom will anyone help you if you beg.

I would also like to point out that I did not get these bunnies for free. I had to trade a lot of pets to get them which is why I'm not just giving them away.

Sorry to decline yet again, and good luck with getting your bunny. ^^

Fourth trade:
Offered: nothing.
Comment: go crazy de de de de de de de de de de de de de de de de de de
Cancel message: block-ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed 8D

Seriously, wth? Did cancel message #3 not help them? Did they not get it? Did I use too big of words?

Seasonal <3 wrote:I think newbies should be presented a tutorial the moment they join. :lol:

Brilliant! You win awesomecake. :3
Has someone made a suggestion topic for this yet?

never_ender wrote:OMG, seriously, either accept the trade, edit the trade, or cancel the trade. Don't just leave the trade sitting there!

It doesn't bother me when other people keep trades for long periods of time, I just assume they're busy or haven't checked their trade messages. For instance, I have it set to not pm me when I get a trade request, so if I'm on the forums all day, I don't know about it until I head back to the main site. At which point I may not be in the mood to look through them. I usually accept or decline the obvious ones, but I don't always have enough time to dig through pages of trade pets trying to find something that would be fair. Anything requiring edits will wait until the next day.... or if I'm really busy/forget, a couple days. :oops:
Pet's name: Uru
If hard work is the key to success,
most people would rather pick the lock.
- Claude McDonald

Please help me get her to lv 100, thank you! :D
Lockpick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 am

Them;
Hoard VERY COMMON Circle Dog

Me;
Old Butterflywolf, November Common Royal, Black Splatter Rat, Moonflight Birthday Butterfly Wolf, Parrot Rat, 3 Aztec Rats, Brown Aussie, 2 Malk Skull Cats, Anniversary Cake Dog, Dogtag Buny

Message;
this is your chance

Im going to send them a bad trade back ;3
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎"

ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svaler » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:55 am

Icesky wrote:Them;
Hoard VERY COMMON Circle Dog

Me;
Old Butterflywolf, November Common Royal, Black Splatter Rat, Moonflight Birthday Butterfly Wolf, Parrot Rat, 3 Aztec Rats, Brown Aussie, 2 Malk Skull Cats, Anniversary Cake Dog, Dogtag Buny

Message;
this is your chance

Im going to send them a bad trade back ;3

This is your chance, Ice, to fall for the stupidest scheme ever!

EDIT: I'm posting the Tutorial idea in the Suggestions subforum, is that alright?

Trading ALL items for pets.
Seriously. If I have an item, send a trade for it.
Svaler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishie » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:39 pm

*headdesk*
I send this person a trade for their pink eastern dragon, asking them to edit.
They send it back...
their side: pink dragon, wire brush x2, standard lead x2, food bowl, water bowl
my side: Nick 08 b-day dog, vanilla cake dog w/ choco frosting, pink striped sept, candy cane butterwolf, spotted green/pink November, X-mas scarf dog, x-mas candycane necklace dog, blue floppy-eared advent, green holly dog, fox holly dog, orange advent PPS, valentine PPS, heart bunny, blue roan pony, dappled gray pony, pumpkin butterwolf, both Halloween rats, complete adult Halloween dog set, spiderweb bunny, non-growing roadkill pony, red-eyed roadkill pony, pink party hat.

Message: will you acseped this??............... all the pets from your trade that are up there are on my wish list?????
Fishie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Draca SaDiablo » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Them:
Green August Warrior Paint/Banded dog.

Me;
Halloween : red pps, floppy ears, shredded ears, ghost cat,October Stained Glass pps, Rare pps horse, pps red panda, rare rose rat, 3 Rare hunt bunnies (star balloon, light and dark collar / tag), 2 Malk skull cats, 5 Malk whit brown / black cats, 2 Valentine 2nd gens, valentine pps dog and valentine warrior cat .

:shock: :evil:
Image Image
Draca SaDiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tif + Jo » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Okay.. I had just acquired the Dogtag and July PPS... Minutes after the person had accepted my trade I have 4 trades vieing for the two and my July PPS, 3 of them blank trades and canceled, and the last one offering Newborns O_x

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rangiku » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Someone offered on my Rare Green Butterfly Wolf one time. with the message "What do you want for this"

So I edited it with like 3/4 pets I wanted/needed and told them: "Please edit if you don't like.." I then proceeded send it back to them.

So when they finally sent it back the took out all the pets added A BUNCH of, so much I cant even begin to count, common/uncommon pets. Ant was like "PLEASE, I want it cause my friends have really rare pets and make fun of me cause I don't got ANY. So please. Please.." (or something like that)

I was like...... ">.> I DON'T care if your friends make fun of you. I WANT those pets..." So I edited out the pets and put ones I wanted back in. Then Resent it..

They came back and added the same amount of common crud.. and was like "I don't wanna trade those..."

So I canceled it with the message "Don't beg for my pets.. you will trade for them" (or something like that)

... I just got ANOTHER extremely BAD TRADE...
AND on top of that they were like...

for goodness sake please take the 4 pets that you want

so i made a ridiculous offer >> cause they didnt read my rules and were rude.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rangiku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Okay this is annoy me!

There's this (infamous) person that have all their pets up for trade!
So I look through their pets and find 5 bunnies I need.

I start a trade and since they don't have a wish/want list or anything I asked what they wanted.
They edit out all bunnies but 2 and want BOTH my spare July 08 rat and August 08 rat. I then edit the trade removing the rats and add the 3 other bunnies again saying the rats are only for my last missing July 08 rat and that they was worth WAY more than 2 bunnies.
They edit again leaving the 2 same bunnies in the trade and want only my spare August 08 rat.

I of course edit again adding all 5 bunnies again and let them get the rat for all of them.

Now don't you think they edit the trade removing 3 bunnies and adding 5 common 09 pets and a few store items for the rat? They did and with this message:
"well, i only have 1 of them so is this ok? i think its pretty much even. ;D"

They of course talk about the bunnies they keep removing.

Of course I cancel this ridiculous unfair trade.

So can you tell me why people say ALL their pets are for trade and then keep removing some of them from trades? :x
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taurus Tiger » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Minimanta wrote:Okay this is annoy me!

There's this (infamous) person that have all their pets up for trade!
So I look through their pets and find 5 bunnies I need.

I start a trade and since they don't have a wish/want list or anything I asked what they wanted.
They edit out all bunnies but 2 and want BOTH my spare July 08 rat and August 08 rat. I then edit the trade removing the rats and add the 3 other bunnies again saying the rats are only for my last missing July 08 rat and that they was worth WAY more than 2 bunnies.
They edit again leaving the 2 same bunnies in the trade and want only my spare August 08 rat.

I of course edit again adding all 5 bunnies again and let them get the rat for all of them.

Now don't you think they edit the trade removing 3 bunnies and adding 5 common 09 pets and a few store items for the rat? They did and with this message:
"well, i only have 1 of them so is this ok? i think its pretty much even. ;D"

They of course talk about the bunnies they keep removing.

Of course I cancel this ridiculous unfair trade.

So can you tell me why people say ALL their pets are for trade and then keep removing some of them from trades? :x

yeah, some people can be really stubborn, I've had a person like that before. so annoying :x <_<
Taurus Tiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Theophilus » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:59 am

Someone just sent me a trade, offering me three Shima music PPS in return for my Skelly PPS.

I'm laughing yet so irked off words can't describe it.
Theophilus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me