The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby Leefa » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:53 pm

CapriCoon wrote:
LionessLove wrote:Is this a fair trade?

A little unfair, especially if you already have the pets they're offering.

I don't have any of the pets they're offering, except the Rose Dog. How would you suggest I edit it?
"When one tries to master something, it ends in either success or failure. But it is in the attempt itself where you find the true value. Believe in your own power and walk your own path."
-Oki (Ōkami)
ImageImageImage
Leefa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:55 pm

blue9833 wrote:yellow toxic for line tribal?

any other opinions?
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Theophilus » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:55 pm

I'd say take the angel dog off of your side, and maybe one or two things off of their's.
Theophilus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leefa » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:56 pm

CapriCoon wrote:I'd say take the angel dog off of your side, and maybe one or two things off of their's.

Okay, thank you so much for your help! :D
"When one tries to master something, it ends in either success or failure. But it is in the attempt itself where you find the true value. Believe in your own power and walk your own path."
-Oki (Ōkami)
ImageImageImage
Leefa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom_werewolf » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Trade 1

Trade 2

Trade 3

Trade 4

Alright, I've got another couple trades I need advice on. I posted the first two earlier and got some good advice on them but I'd forgotten about the other two trades. I'd been meaning to ask about them but hadn't had the time to put them up.

I'm already pretty sure Trade 2 is really unfair but I would like to have the pets being offered. So how should I edit it to make it more fair?

As for the other ones, I'm just not sure what ones I'd want to accept and I don't know how fair they are. I don't think i have any of the pets being offered. Anyway, I just need to know how fair the trades are and if they're not if I shoulkd just cancel them or edit them. Thanks for the help. =3
phantom_werewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tif + Jo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:24 pm

phantom_werewolf wrote:Trade 1

Trade 2

Trade 3

Trade 4

Alright, I've got another couple trades I need advice on. I posted the first two earlier and got some good advice on them but I'd forgotten about the other two trades. I'd been meaning to ask about them but hadn't had the time to put them up.

I'm already pretty sure Trade 2 is really unfair but I would like to have the pets being offered. So how should I edit it to make it more fair?

As for the other ones, I'm just not sure what ones I'd want to accept and I don't know how fair they are. I don't think i have any of the pets being offered. Anyway, I just need to know how fair the trades are and if they're not if I shoulkd just cancel them or edit them. Thanks for the help. =3

Eesh... That person(s) aren't very nice to you O-o

All of them aren't fair at all O_x Since most of their pets are commons.

As for the 2nd trade I'd edit out one of the ying yangs, dark mausoleum pup, extra shima staffs.

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Before I say anything I'm not a trade person. I hoenstly don't like trading...but someone asked me to look through their pets for this
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=5189617

and in return I'm thinking about asking for this
( not their pet obviously...I took the picture from the archive)
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=708172

SO is it a fair trade? I would like it if someone would PM me the results. I don't come on this thread very often. ^ ^;
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Ugh... Could someone please help me with this trade I got? It is pretty big, and I´m confused if it is fair for me or not.

My side: 2 advent dogs, 1 of the holly advent dogs whom are half green and red, 1 silver Malk cat from... January? February?, 2 white/black Malk cats from also somewhere around those months, 1 white/brown/black cat from the same litter, 1 white/brown cat also from the same litter, 1 Valentine Malk cat, 1 white skull cat, 1 galaxy bunny and a pink bunny, the rare rose rat, both tiger cats from September, the mummy cat from October, the uncommon 2nd gen outcome from the still up litter (not the one who was brought up this month) and 1 of each of the outcomes of the plushie rat of this month.

Their side: 24 Malk foxes, 1 PPS bay pony, 1 silver dragon.

xxxxxImage Image
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocka_Boo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:00 pm

cervas wrote:Ugh... Could someone please help me with this trade I got? It is pretty big, and I´m confused if it is fair for me or not.

My side: 2 advent dogs, 1 of the holly advent dogs whom are half green and red, 1 silver Malk cat from... January? February?, 2 white/black Malk cats from also somewhere around those months, 1 white/brown/black cat from the same litter, 1 white/brown cat also from the same litter, 1 Valentine Malk cat, 1 white skull cat, 1 galaxy bunny and a pink bunny, the rare rose rat, both tiger cats from September, the mummy cat from October, the uncommon 2nd gen outcome from the still up litter (not the one who was brought up this month) and 1 of each of the outcomes of the plushie rat of this month.

Yeesh o_O

That's why I hate big trades..

I don't like the offer they gave you personally.

I'd cancel, but that's my opinion.
Rocka_Boo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azalea » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:02 pm

cervas wrote:Ugh... Could someone please help me with this trade I got? It is pretty big, and I´m confused if it is fair for me or not.

i think that might be a little too much on your side....but it is rare grey malk dragon they are offering right?
so i'm not sure, but i think it's a little unfair to you. plus, i don't like the offer they gave either.
semi-hiatus
will be on very infrequently
art commissions will take a bit long, sorry ;-;
azalea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me