What is your opinion on VR & OMGSR hoards?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Opinions on VR+ Hoards?

No thoughts
No votes
I think they're unfair
30%
I think they're fine
30%
I have one
40%

Total votes : 10

What is your opinion on VR & OMGSR hoards?

Postby peachy! » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:51 am

This is something i've wanted to talk about for a while now, but I haven't done so due to fear of being attacked, which has happened before.
Please do not bash me or others in this thread for an opinion you disagree with.

There is a large issue of users hoarding VR-OMGSR pets, and it's been getting to me for a while. While I know the point of the game and the rarity system is to trade, how are we expected to trade for these pets when ~150 users own the market and raise demand just to finish a hoard?

What are your opinions? I personally think it's unfair to stockpile high demand pets as a status symbol. Yes, those pets will be hard to trade for regardless, but when there's 12 in a personal collection, do you really think those users are going to let those go for normal prices? Most of these pets go for around $20-200+, and even higher when collectors buy them.

Edit: If you are going to respond to the poll, please explain why you chose your answer, as you are not adding to the discussion.
bb
✧ peachy!⎟they/them⎟spoonie
——————————————————
hihi! i'm peachy! i'm always looking
to trade and sell my pets for c$ and
wermz/wermz items! (tent w items)

i collect pink, fruit, and food pets!

i have brain fog and multitask a lot,
so if our trade is left for 24 hours or
more, please give me a polite poke!
——————————————————
trade thread // the crater // wermz!
peachy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is your opinion on VR & OMGSR hoards?

Postby winx » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:53 pm

Hi there,

It appears we already have an active topic discussing hoarding here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4833128&hilit=hoards

Please contribute your thoughts to that thread instead! Be mindful to maintain a modicum of respect to those that do hoard VR/OMGSR pets. Any anti-hoarder statements expressed in a negative manner will be removed.
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets