GH Litter Discussion 2023

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: June 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby marmoris » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:33 pm

ohh i was doing a little sorting and realized outta the five mice (?) i missed two of them were both of my flags, lol. i am a bit disappointed with that luck since having at least one be adopted myself would've been cute :<

must say i'm loving the pan flag colored dogs so far, i love the color scheme so much..

& this outcome??? i'm so excited to see it grown up! always love staff/gh litters. =) especially since even though they aren't all artists they still put their all into a creative design unique to themselves!!

i haven't been this excited to see this many litters/babies grown up at once since like 2018, haha. (the bigger staff litter colors that year were *chefs kiss* still one of my favorites!!)
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2023

Postby Oddity-Lad » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:42 pm

I haven't answered any questions yet but I'm in the mood, I'll answer one unless multiple of them are just TOO GOOD!
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:29 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:I haven't answered any questions yet but I'm in the mood, I'll answer one unless multiple of them are just TOO GOOD!

if your cat had to spend a day in nature, where would they spend it?

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:13 am

dogtreat wrote:if your cat had to spend a day in nature, where would they spend it?

Oouu..... Ideally they'd spend it somewhere jungly, but reality and ideals don't always align
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:33 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:I haven't answered any questions yet but I'm in the mood, I'll answer one unless multiple of them are just TOO GOOD!

If your kitty had one certain place to go, when and where would it be and why?
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:47 am

Windi_1 wrote:

I'm going to save this one to answer with my claim post! Don't think I can answer it now without revealing too much <3
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashki » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:59 am

I'm so very excited to be participating in the GH litter again this year! I absolutely adore this year's palette, and can't wait to see what my fellow team members have come up with for their kitties (I only know what a few look like!). I don't think you guys will need any hints to figure out my kitty, which may just be a hint in itself :)
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:44 am

Initially, I was thinking this kitty fit Aurora’s hints (as you can see from the previous post by Fluffystar).

But then I started to read some of the answers Oddity posted

Page 8 - dogtreat wrote:
if your cat had to spend a day in nature, where would they spend it?

Oouu..... Ideally they'd spend it somewhere jungly, but reality and ideals don't always align

Page 8 - Windi_1 wrote:

I'm going to save this one to answer with my claim post! Don't think I can answer it now without revealing too much ❤️

Also, there is the poem and the comment afterwards

"Something new on something old
Lots of green, find the gold"

Familiarization is going to be your best tool though, so it's absolutely a positive. Half of us are doing our second cats this year, and Dama is doing her first cat after years of doing dogs so there aren't any known, documented trends yet for many of us. This doesn't mean there aren't any trends, however, it means that they're going to be a little harder to find.

I started looking at Oozrook a bit closer since familiarization is our best tool.

I noticed that the tag last year was moved up and also edited. This plant kitty also has an edited tag. And both had a band on their leg (Oozrook) and arm (plant kitty). These things are similar for sure. Also, I feel the day 4 kitty could fit in a jungle due to that little sprout, possible vine, growing out of its back. EnochianGhost earlier in the thread thought the kitty looked like solarpunk, which stuck with me. What I see is a kitty that is self-contained, symbolic, and probaby self-sustaining. The plant is growing out of the kitty, so the kitty is basically the plant’s main life source. But the plant provides needed oxygen to the kitty. However, this kitty is probably from the future and the jungle is no more so it cannot reside there anymore. Or perhaps it is in space where there is no jungle, so instead, it carried a small part of the jungle with it that provides the kitty with its much needed oxygen, and in turn, the kitty provides the plant with its much needed nutrients to survive. And as I type this I wonder if all those years of taking pain meds and being put under anesthesia has affect my mind in a not so good way. But I digress. This kitty has some style elements of Oozrook, but is its own kitty, too. How the jungle answer, and not being able to say where you kitty is lead me to this is still a mystery to me

and now I will go out into left filed where I belong

Now for the poem, I saw a couple of dressups that are green and have gold coins. I assume a dresup since there is something new on something old. It lead me to this dressup called Ancient Treasure under the category Plant Pets

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4564398

So now I am thinking this kitty is Oddity’s!
Last edited by catmother456 on Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyegawla » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:49 am

^ I would agree with catmother in thinking that this kitty is Odd's.

I was also searching through his dressups and came across a different one that led me to believe the plant kitty is his:

Not only does this one also have a lot of plants, but the text that goes along with the image says:

"You wanted to buy a cute little plant from the shop but you dropped your change and now you can't afford it :(

Can you find your TWO gold coins hidden in this scene so you can take that plant of your dreams home with you! :D"

Even if we're off in left field together, I always have a lot of fun trying to dissect hints lol
skyegawla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:08 am

Pet's name: Starbeam

I can't wait to see who claims this outcome. The growing kitten design is just gorgeous! <3

Wondering what the inspiration was 👀
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes