Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Rainbow Dash » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Their side: Nothing
My side: September Target Dog

Message: Hello, Um.... I was just wondering if u could make me an avatar. I see that u are a REALLY GOOD drawer.(This trade is just temporary) :) :D

It's called PM, dude.

My message back: I have a thread, and PM works better than an irritating trade.

I'm closed for avatars anyway. Find the thread when I'm open.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Santa Ria » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:25 pm

blushingivory wrote:The good trade thread needs to be updated more often btws! X3 It's like nobody gets any good trades, and honestly there must be more (or around the same amount) of good trades then bad because we all still keep playing the game! I guess people like to complain more than they like to party! :lol:

Poblakiwi wrote:Except what I don't like is when you make a trade, and the people don't accept, cancel, or edit it for the longest time, they just leave you waiting. Especially when you go to their profile an it says that they've logged in since you've made the trade. It drives me insane. I do admit, I did that once, but that's because I was waiting for one of the pets they offered to grow up so I could see if I had it or not. :?
Still, if you're not asking for/offering any growing pets, it's kind of inconsiderate not to accept/edit/cancel and just leave you hanging… :?

I do that, and I'm not sorry about it either. Sometimes I honestly don't know if I want to trade or not, and it's in my playing field so why not take the time I need? If it really bothers you just cancel :? problem solved.

I can see where Poblakimi is coming from...I've had numourous people send a trade, I send it back edite...4 days of them altering the trade with a pet I wanted or needed...then they just cancel...It can be fairly upsetting.
Santa Ria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:28 pm

To be fair, if people are busy or have a lot of trades to get through, you can't really blame them.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bolt1784 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:36 pm

They Wanted: Red rose rat in ungrouped pets *not for trade*
They Offered: Nothing

OMGEE. ¬¬
»
Bolt1784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:26 am

Well, if someone can't stand that I sit on trades for a few days, then they should not send me a trade stating "oh, please look through all my pets and pick something" Sometimes I just don't have time.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shez » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:19 am

Their Offer: Green Retro dog, Red betta, Blue sparkled 09 rat.
They Wanted: Ice PPS, Tribal Hunt bunny.

*Cancel*

Return Message: 2x 'Very Common' + 'Common' = 'Very Rare' + 'Uncommon'?

my equation was based off the rarity system clearly shown when viewing the trade request.
shez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Gorgon » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:33 am

Fiery Gatoh wrote:To be fair, if people are busy or have a lot of trades to get through, you can't really blame them.

I guess I never thought of it that way, but it still seems a little…ehhh…I've been waiting for a trade for over a month now. And it's too good a trade to cancel.

Anyway, today I got a trade somebody sent me.
Their side: Malk tiger cat, Alphabet school dog, light blue tile horse, blue sparkle rat, dog like this (don't know what it's called), two betta fish, and a red roan pony foal.
My side: http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv21 ... ure1-4.png

Their message was basically asking if they could have those pets since I didn't want them. They also said I could edit, but they hardly have anything in their trade group.
Space Gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A-train » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:42 am

T_T; -Firestar- is right. Back in the summer, when I was just getting back into CS again after a break since, like.... March, or whatevers, I didn't spend tons of time on the site. I would be getting *tons* of trade offers a day, since I was now newly active, and I was saying that I wanted to trade for pets I missed. Hmm, let's see.... That way, I traded off a blue sorbet, and I think a galaxy, and maybe even a toxic, for tons of pets that I missed. T_T; All in separate trades, of course (I hope :? *gulp*); but still.

Another time, I got a trade where somebody very clearly said, "Oh, I need this trade accepted by tomorrow," or whatever they said; and they kept PMing me through the day, pestering me, bugging me, and I finally just accepted the trade, umm.... Out of guilt. :oops:

T_T;
Feeling a bit down? Want a free pet? You may pick one pet from this group here :>)

Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But you're a king and I'm a lionheart

And in the sea that's painted black,
Creatures lurk below the deck
But you're the king and I'm a lionheart
A-train

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:28 am

-sighs- A person just tried to rip me off. <<;;

I said in the trade forums that I was hoarding the green sparkle. 10 minutes later, someone sends me a trade with the green sparkle in their side and on my side, there´s the white/red advent horse. No message, which was, in my opinion, a rather annoying action.

I cancelled the trade saying: "It´s impossible to rip me off."

I got another one just a few minutes before that one, and it wasn´t... annoying, but weird instead. xD A spanish user send me a trade with a couple of items on their side and nothing on mine, and asked me to help her get her sisters accounts on CS. I send her a PM instead, asking a few questions about that and explaining to her about the multiple accounts thing and having to tell Nick if they share the computer, but the trade is untouched.

xxxxxImage Image
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kaleidoscope~ » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:40 am

*sigh*
My side: Green Sparkle pup (from this month)
Their side: nothing
i will trade all my extras and a bunny if u say yes, i swear!

I cancelled. (I hate it when they beg, it says in my rules not too)

They sent it AGAIN!!!!
Their side: nothing
My side: Green Sparkle pup
here cancle this but tell me if u want my extras and bunny for this guy in the catbox when u cancle it

:? Didn't I just tell them I didn't? :roll:
~Kaleidoscope~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me