Trade Rant Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread

Postby Minimanta » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:46 am

DaDwarf wrote:Man, i just had a really stupid trade, i canceled right away!

Sent from them: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=129093 this one. It`s rare

Asked from me: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=872320 , Uncommen!
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=667058 , Uncommen!
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=712713 , Uncommen!
and this one
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=382378 , Rare

I was like...What the hell.....

Well, it wasn't that bad.
If you edited two of the advent PPS pups out it would've been fair =3
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ika; » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:15 am

Oh...Dear...must keep calm...

Their side: A Malk Cat

My side: A PPS AND A three tailed target toxic from last year (the rare one)
:O

/semi-quit cs, find me on flight rising here/

trading all pets & items for flight rising stuff
ika;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acciobadger » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:22 am

Them: Two Nick horses and two card dogs. (I already have all of them.)

Me: A Sept. 08 Target Dog.

:roll: No.
Hello~
I'm acciobadger, but you may call me Wolfie. Most people do.
If you play FlightRising, all of my pet groups are open to trade for FR currency.
c:

acciobadger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Luna » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:43 am

:x

Their side, nothing. My side? 2 november '08s, the january blue scar dog, two valentine 2nd-gen rats, and the rare santa clause advent rat :x

Message?
What do you want for these pets? I know they are alot but feel free to edit. :)

What really makes me mad, is that I have 3 trade groups, and 1 maybe for trade group. They conveniently picked every single pet except one in the rare trades, and left everything else :evil:

They joined in june, they should know better!
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:24 pm

I just updated my trade rules :3

Moonflight's Trade Rules

Before you go any farther, please go here and read what it says. Believe me, it'll keep your trades from annoying people and getting canceled.

Begin your trade message with "pancake" so I know you've read my rules

The only pets I will trade for are the ones on my wishlist
(look here). This means that if you don't have anything I need then I won't trade with you. If you are unsure if you have anything I need you probably don't; there are plenty of people out there with the pet(s) you want, so if you don't have what I need then move on, please. I will make exchanges for pets from the same litter if neither is rarer than the other (e.g. green sorbet dog for a blue sorbet dog).

Don't ask me to 'edit' or look through your pets. In other words if your side of the trade is blank don't send it.

None of my pets are up for adoption. I don't care if you're new. I don't care how pretty it is. I don't care if it's your dream pet and you've been trying to get it forever and ever. So offer something from my wishlist in return. If you have read all of my trade rules please begin your trade message with "octopus", not pancake. If you don't I won't look at your offer.

My rare trade pets are in a separate group that I've disabled because I got so many annoying offers for them. If you'd like to see them just click here.

If you ignore any part of my trade rules there is a 100% chance your trade will be canceled, so read everything!

I know it's a bit mean, but it makes getting n00b offers more fun and I'm evil. Someone is already yelling at me for canceling-- They claim they've read all my rules so they put "pancake" as their trade message XD

EDIT:

Just for laughs, here is the PM conversation I'm currently having with them:

I DID READ ALL THE TRADE RULES I HAVE READ THROUGH ALL THE PETS ON YOUR WISH LISTS AND I TOLD YOU I DONT HAVE THOSE AND I CANT GET THEM RIGHT NOW SO PLZ GO EASY ON ME :| OOPS SRY CAPS :shock:

No you didn't. I can tell, it's very obvious.

OK THEN PROVE THAT I DIDNT!

You did not write "octopus" in your trade message.

it says to right "pancake"

[sent me the entire text of my trade rules]

Read the whole thing. My gosh.

[Text of my trade rules, with the octopus part highlighted]

This is to keep people from skipping over most of my rules.

I READ IT ALREADY! IT SAYS "PANCAKE"!

Um... the part I just highlighted in bold says the following:

"If you have read all of my trade rules please begin your trade message with "octopus", not pancake. If you don't I won't look at your offer."

So you have obviously failed to read all of it again.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr! DUDE! I READ IT! GEES! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WANTED ME TO PUT DOWN FREAKING OCTOPUS! :evil:

It says in my trade rules to write "octopus" and not "pancake", so of course I want you to write "pancake" XD

Please calm down. Again, I have my trade rules like this to filter out the people who don't read all of them.

C8<
Last edited by Moonflight on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jeffandlex » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:31 pm

bloodydarkwitch wrote:ok i am a bit irritated now.

there side: a advent PPS and a sept 08 PPS.

my side: C$ 267 worth of items

their message: 'Please edit if you don't like it! '
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/ ... kwitch.jpg

now, it could be just me but i think C$267 is a bit much for for two PPS pets. especially since i already have the advent PPS and i already have at least 3 of the sept 08 PPS they were offering.

i canceled the trade stating that i thought C$ 267 was to much for two pets i already have. i pointed out two pets from the same group as the two pets they ofeered that is was interesed in, and said i would be willing to trade some items for those pets.
my trade settings state in bold, underlined and red, not to send me trades for my items without contacting me first.

they send me a PM:
Erm, I told you to edit. I wasn't expecting all of those items. Just what I could get for a sept o8 and an advent :roll:

this is were i got a bit irritated, i dont like it when people roll their eyes at me like i am some kind of idiot. it could be i am just easily irritated but it really bugs me when people treat me like that.

anyway i send them a PM back, stating i already have those pets so am not really interested in tradeing for them. i gave them specifics on what i think they could ask for for the pets, based on the trade posts i have seen and what i traded to get mine. i also told them that if they want as much items as possible for them, they could try to start an auction stating they only want C$ offers.
finally i told them that they did not follow my tradeing rules and if they only wanted to know wht thwey could get for the pets they could have just send me a PM.

their answer:
-sigh-
:lol:
Doesn't matter anyway, I'd rather not trade with you anymore anyway.

now it could be just me, but this kind of reminds me of how my little borther used to act and would throw a tantrum if he was send to his room.

it could be i am wrong, but i was kind of confused. why do they react as if i insulted them? i even answered their question even though they rolled their eyes at me. and what is with not wanting to trade with me anymore? they send me the trade asking for my items.
well, if i am the one that is overreacting and is being rude about this, please tell me and i will remove this. but i kind of feel as if i am being treated as if i am an impolite little kid, and i feel quite insulted by that. but then again that could be just me.

(sorry for the long post)

I think that might have been the same person that nagged me for not wanting to trade with them... IDK might or might not. (Turns out the girl that was mad at me for not accepting their trade was 18! :roll: Yeah right! Either they don't think they should use manners online or they didn't learn ANY manners!)
jeffandlex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Theophilus » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:32 pm

lawlz, Moony. I need to do something like that.
Theophilus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonflight » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:33 pm

I just edited my post with the conversation I'm having with them via PM. It's very funny :'3
Last edited by Moonflight on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a retired staff member :3 (RIP blue name, Dec. 2008 - Aug. 2012)
Moonflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me