GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Postby Osleya » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Oh my god i love it! I can't wait until mine grows since it was adopted late.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:21 pm

Guess I should say a little about the inspiration behind mine as well! I suppose to put it simply, I've really fallen in love with reptiles over the past years. I mean, I've always liked them, but I just really started to appreciate them and realize how awesome they are more and more over the years. One thing I've really set my heart on is eventually getting a lizard. Unfortunately, not something I can do in my current situation, but something I hope can happen in the near future.

So, my cat was really meant as an expression of my love of reptiles. My cat isn't meant to be any specific reptile, just reptilian in nature, using a few aspects of different reptiles. Particularly, the tail is based off of an alligator tail, and the eye is based off of eyes like this one (warning that this is a close-up of a lizard eye, for those not keen on seeing that type of thing)

And as for the little guy sitting on their back, for those who may not recognize it, thats a blue-tounged skink! Its actually the type of lizard I want to get, to be specific, it is the northern variety. When I saw how well the pallet reflected the coloring of a northern blue-tounged skink, I knew I needed to include it (and hopefully I did it justice!).

But mostly, I wanted this cat to share something I enjoy with you guys ^^

Also, have a bonus sketch I made earlier ouo/
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:23 pm

Celozon wrote:

Guess I should say a little about the inspiration behind mine as well! I suppose to put it simply, I've really fallen in love with reptiles over the past years. I mean, I've always liked them, but I just really started to appreciate them and realize how awesome they are more and more over the years. One thing I've really set my heart on is eventually getting a lizard. Unfortunately, not something I can do in my current situation, but something I hope can happen in the near future.

So, my cat was really meant as an expression of my love of reptiles. My cat isn't meant to be any specific reptile, just reptilian in nature, using a few aspects of different reptiles. Particularly, the tail is based off of an alligator tail, and the eye is based off of eyes like this one (warning that this is a close-up of a lizard eye, for those not keen on seeing that type of thing)

And as for the little guy sitting on their back, for those who may not recognize it, thats a blue-tounged skink! Its actually the type of lizard I want to get, to be specific, it is the northern variety. When I saw how well the pallet reflected the coloring of a northern blue-tounged skink, I knew I needed to include it (and hopefully I did it justice!).

Hands dow, favorite kitty f this litter. I love all of the others too, but reptiles have a special place in my heart. The little guy just looks so cuddly
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:24 pm

Awwww, I love it!
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing.cinnamon~ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:25 pm

Celozon wrote:

Omg! So cute/cool!!!! Yours is probably my favorite x.x! I love reptiles as well! I have 2 turtles and a lizard c;
“ appa, yip yip “
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
█ | she/her
█ | music
█ | anime
Dancing.cinnamon~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CandyCorn. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:29 pm

I made the skink!

BTW IT IS 100 x 100 if anyone wants a pfp
Attachments
Skink.png
Skink.png (3.26 KiB) Viewed 196 times
iv quit
CandyCorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:31 pm

Celozon wrote:

love it so much i'm totally starting a hoard
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firestar123456789 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:38 pm

the 4 pps kittens we have got are the top 4 kittens I really wanted to see as adults ;-; WHY MY LUCK :lol:
Last edited by firestar123456789 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PawzTheDrFoxFan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:19 pm

Artisan-Fox wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=937343&groupid=6183892

You gonna have to fix the funny dressup soon XD
PawzTheDrFoxFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me