GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Postby 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Orchid Sprig wrote:And now I'll give the short explanation for why I made the cat the way I did!

So first I decided to make a fluffy tail because I hadn't done it since my staff dogs, and I enjoy how they look. I referenced the tail off of the squirrels I made a few years ago since I thought it would look cool having that big of a tail curled over the back of the cat line art.

I actually had a different design before this one that was 100% done. Then I decided I wanted to pay homage both to my older pets, and to a special event that happened in my life. I actually got married at the end of May! And we had a galaxy inspired wedding (check out our cake). I thought it would be cool to tie in the idea of galaxy theme into my cat with the stars and moon. And thus after some tweaking here and there, my squirrel kitty was born!

A fun fact though about me; my husband and I have animal nicknames for each other. For example, I call him a goose frequently because he acts like a 'silly goose'. Well, he likes to refer to me as a squirrel because I squirrel away chocolate in various places (I love it but it takes me a long time to eat it), and I have an appetite that is more fitting to the size of a squirrel's stomach.

It makes me so happy you did a squirrel, Orchid! ^o^ There's 3 whole families of squirrels that live in my backyard (Ironically I was just visiting them 3 minutes ago) so I'm glad to see one in the form of this years litter.

Well, there's our confirmation from Orchid.
『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Holy Peanut Brittle I was right!!!

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rev.. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:50 pm

The cat tonight is beautiful! Nice job orchid <33

no burning cats around here right
Last edited by Rev.. on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(:
Rev..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Birb wrote:
    Wow, I love it, Orchid! Both the cat itself (how adorable!) and the theme. And congratulations on your marriage! :)

I'm really sorry for not catching those other hints before, jgfhgehjfh. They've been added now, though; I suppose better late than never.

Does your kitty have a name? :o

Thank you <3 and nope, no name. I never really name my pets. I considered making one just for the sake of it, but I couldn't think of one that really fits so I'd rather see what everyone else comes up with.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peaxhy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Orchid Sprig wrote:
Birb wrote:
    Wow, I love it, Orchid! Both the cat itself (how adorable!) and the theme. And congratulations on your marriage! :)

I'm really sorry for not catching those other hints before, jgfhgehjfh. They've been added now, though; I suppose better late than never.

Does your kitty have a name? :o

Thank you <3 and nope, no name. I never really name my pets. I considered making one just for the sake of it, but I couldn't think of one that really fits so I'd rather see what everyone else comes up with.

I really like the name Andromeda since it is the name of a galaxy, but alot of people use it so you would need to find more creative
credits wrote:sheena~killjoy
peaxhy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Oh now that is one epic looking cake, and GH cat, too. :) And a huge congrats to you as well, Orchid! :D
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:07 pm

That cake is really pretty. I also love how the stars on the cats head almost look like jewelry. Its such a pretty and adorable cat!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:37 pm

And my favourite outcome grew! <3
    I love this little squirrel princess so much.

Spring, wrote:THE ZELS

Excuse me, it's Zel²

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klain » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Orchid Sprig wrote:-snip-

And now I'll give the short explanation for why I made the cat the way I did!

So first I decided to make a fluffy tail because I hadn't done it since my staff dogs, and I enjoy how they look. I referenced the tail off of the squirrels I made a few years ago since I thought it would look cool having that big of a tail curled over the back of the cat line art.

I actually had a different design before this one that was 100% done. Then I decided I wanted to pay homage both to my older pets, and to a special event that happened in my life. I actually got married at the end of May! And we had a galaxy inspired wedding (check out our cake). I thought it would be cool to tie in the idea of galaxy theme into my cat with the stars and moon. And thus after some tweaking here and there, my squirrel kitty was born!

A fun fact though about me; my husband and I have animal nicknames for each other. For example, I call him a goose frequently because he acts like a 'silly goose'. Well, he likes to refer to me as a squirrel because I squirrel away chocolate in various places (I love it but it takes me a long time to eat it), and I have an appetite that is more fitting to the size of a squirrel's stomach.

This one is my favorite ! D: Such a beauty with the tail and teh stars !!
Does it have a name? c:
Klain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endermiss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:37 am

all the kitties are growing into such amazing designs!
endermiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me