GH Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:58 am

I haven't been here for so long (but I was reading the thread), but

Pet's name: Eau
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

This has to be my favorite of the cats for this year! I love the colors on this cat, and I really wasn't expecting that beautiful shadow!~
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:25 am

Ah I've been absent from this thread far too long haven't I? I meant to come stop by much earlier but I've been interrupted many times... oops lol.

I'm so glad to see the positive reactions to my final stage! :) I'm sorry for those of you who liked the sleeping kitty but I'm glad the final outcome is something many of you seem to be happy with. :) I've read all the comments and they've all been wonderfully kind. I'll admit I used a program I had never worked with before this year and I was a little nervous about the outcome. But it seems it paid off!

As I know at least a couple people noticed the cat I've been calling a she ended up growing into a male-styled lion. I know there was a question about the pronouns and gender of the cat and some speculation as to whether or not they are intended to be a transgender but in reality there are a LOT of personal factors going into this cat that led to the confusion of gender.

This cat means MANY things to me and I could go on for a long time about all of the motivations and inspirations and intentions behind them - but in the end I wanted to leave the interpretation completely up to each of you. :) You can make them a he, a she, or neither - and their transformation can be real or imagined or anything you want. Primarily the idea came from two things I think are very important in life - staying true to yourself and never getting too old to dream. :)

I hope you all enjoyed our litter this year! I certainly couldn't choose a favorite. There are so many beautiful outcomes!!
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:27 am

Cerru wrote:Wait a minute... We don't know who made the yellow newborn yet, do we?

I believe Irisidium already claimed the newborn when he claimed his cat. He just wanted to keep it quiet until his cat was claimed since there are a few similarities and it might give away which outcome was his ^^

-TruBlue wrote:Image
I have to admit, my favorite is Celozon's!

Seems like everyone else went so all-out that mine looks too plain this year (I tend to be minimalist though so thats not a surprise). I always get really happy when I hear that someone enjoys my outcome! ;w;
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:34 am

Celozon wrote:
Cerru wrote:Wait a minute... We don't know who made the yellow newborn yet, do we?

I believe Irisidium already claimed the newborn when he claimed his cat. He just wanted to keep it quiet until his cat was claimed since there are a few similarities and it might give away which outcome was his ^^

-TruBlue wrote:Image
I have to admit, my favorite is Celozon's!

Seems like everyone else went so all-out that mine looks too plain this year (I tend to be minimalist though so thats not a surprise). I always get really happy when I hear that someone enjoys my outcome! ;w;

Too plain? I think it's perfect! Your outcome last year was my favorite, and no surprise, your cat this year is also my favorite!
The pixels make it look so unique, it pops out. ^^

Well done all the GHs who participated ;D it was fun seeing all the wonderful outcomes yet again!
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:29 pm

I loved all the outcomes! They all stuck out and were very creative. <3

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i n f i n i t e » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Agreed! I have lots of new favorites now haha ;w;
All the outcomes are just so amazing!
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE
INVISIBLE ------
Hello! I'm your average teenage girl. I'm obsessing over
many things like anime, manga, webcomics, and much more!
I'd love to have a chat with anyone so if you ever need help,
or even just someone to have a talk with i'm always open!

FR - Eldemore -
She/her - DA - My Sticker Shop - credit
IT MEANS YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH
AND DO WHATS NEEDED
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I