GH Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby firestar123456789 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Tru wrote:This baby grew tonight:

Lovely pixel-kitty

beautiful! seems the pixels are showing now well done celozon! ill have to wait on mine to grow its a bit late c:
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Young and Beautiful » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Please tell me this beautiful babe has a name?
Must have one for the hoard group name.

You can call me Y&B~

Young and Beautiful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:19 pm

ahh I'm so excited about my cat growing, I'm really proud of how they came out ;w;

So as was probably guessed by now, the theme was magic! Halloween related in a sense (though not necessarily), and my hint here was somewhat alluding to that fact with the smoke (which is really just visually similar, but I thought linking here would be too obvious)

I don't have a name for my cat, I prefer to let you all choose to see them in your own way, but I did prepare a short bit, just as the way I'd imagine they'd be (also bonus tie-in to my cat last year)

Sometimes things go exactly as you plan..aand sometimes they go a little haywire. But thats the beauty of magic. One day your spell goes exactly as planned and the next day all you get is a pile of goo. What caused it? Were the conditions different, or did you pronounce something wrong? There are a million things that can go wrong with a spell, but sometimes it doesn't matter how many go wrong as long as you preform the handwork correctly. It doesn't make any sense, not logical sense anyway. The true heart of a spell is knowing exactly what you want. Unfortunately, people rarely know what they want. When raising the dead always ask this important question; Undead zombie or skeleton warrior? Make sure you have a clear goal in mind. Thats how you end up with zombie skeleton jelly cats people.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8catpaws » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Celozon wrote:ahh I'm so excited about my cat growing, I'm really proud of how they came out ;w;

So as was probably guessed by now, the theme was magic! Halloween related in a sense (though not necessarily), and my hint here was somewhat alluding to that fact with the smoke (which is really just visually similar, but I thought linking here would be too obvious)

I don't have a name for my cat, I prefer to let you all choose to see them in your own way, but I did prepare a short bit, just as the way I'd imagine they'd be (also bonus tie-in to my cat last year)

Sometimes things go exactly as you plan..aand sometimes they go a little haywire. But thats the beauty of magic. One day your spell goes exactly as planned and the next day all you get is a pile of goo. What caused it? Were the conditions different, or did you pronounce something wrong? There are a million things that can go wrong with a spell, but sometimes it doesn't matter how many go wrong as long as you preform the handwork correctly. It doesn't make any sense, not logical sense anyway. The true heart of a spell is knowing exactly what you want. Unfortunately, people rarely know what they want. When raising the dead always ask this important question; Undead zombie or skeleton warrior? Make sure you have a clear goal in mind. Thats how you end up with zombie skeleton jelly cats people.

Haha this is beautiful

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flags for every country I've visited!
8catpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Boomer wrote:
Tru wrote:This baby grew tonight:

Lovely pixel-kitty

Oh wow! That's one of my favorites! <3

Amazing work Cel! Love it. <3

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Veil Panic! » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Celozon wrote:ahh I'm so excited about my cat growing, I'm really proud of how they came out ;w;

As of now this is my favorite cat in this litter! I love the pixel style, awesome job Celezon!
Black Veil Panic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:53 pm

BLESS THIS BEAUTY
MY EYES HAVE BEEN CLEANSED
<3
xxxxxiCome visit me on Lioden! ID 232339
iixxxxxcxix Leaving Indefinitely ❤
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hopeoftheflame » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm

So we have two cats left that have yet to be claimed the one that has yet to enter the teen stage and the gear cosmic looking teen cat. Lucky333123 and Zel are the last two general helpers that have yet to claim a cat, right? I have seen Lucky's hint. Does anyone now what page zel's hints (if there are any) are on?

Also hello I am new to Chicken Smoothie and the forums. :D
Hopeoftheflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainWingThing » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:05 pm

So I've been really bad with keeping track of who's cat is who's, I'm missing the artists for these:
two of these haven't been claimed and one has, which is the claimed one and by who?
Thanks for any help!
its real yeehaw hours up at arby's
she/her ♡ aro/ace

RainWingThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:06 pm

RainWingThing wrote:So I've been really bad with keeping track of who's cat is who's, I'm missing the artists for these:
two of these haven't been claimed and one has, which is the claimed one and by who?
Thanks for any help!

I believe Irisidium claimed the shadow kitty c:
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me