Please Lock, New Thread! =) How Much Is This Pet Worth....

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "How Much Is This Pet Worth??" Thread

Postby Chianya » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:42 am

LegionWolf wrote:Image

So how much exactly is the Angel Advent worth? I've gotten tons of offers on this, but have canceled them all since none of them could match the worth. But maybe I'm just thinking it's worth more than it really is?

It depends on the market, but I've seen them go for a Balloon Dog, a Sorbet at the best, but I think a Halloween 08 Bat Dog / rare Sept. 08 would be more accurate ;) I auctioned mine with a Sock Dog and got a Sorbet (which the Sock Dog is worth), and a Pink Cake Sept 08 with a few rares (like the Ice PPS), so I think something along those lines is what you should expect, but you can definately hold out for one of the commoner Aug 08s (i.e. you won't get a Toxic or Galaxy for an Angel Advent no matter what, I don't think).

lol Rockeh I think that there was just such an influx of members playing the Halloween Hunt, that every pet aside from the dogs (who had the most outcomes) just got adopted way too many times. Hopefully the Advent pets will be rarer, and I think some will be since they all seem to have a fair amount of outcomes ;)

~Chianya
From Chianya to mods: I am transferring my pets to AiraSkylar (http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6259) since the pets will really help Aira (formerly Jhey) to create a CS helper organization. If you want to double check this with me, find me on Aywas at Chianya (#12264). As of March 21st, 2012, this account is permanently inactive - I just do not know how to delete it.
Chianya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legoless » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 am

How much would this dog be worth?
ImageImageImage Discord
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
legoless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coalchaser » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:23 am

legoless wrote:How much would this dog be worth?

He was the common of his litter, so I'd say he's worth an October '08, November '08 (although obviously not the joker, and not the royal bobtail, either), any uncommon/rare '09s (Ice PPS, Green-Nosed January, etc.), or the more common '08 and '09 advents.

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FeatherTail » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 am

Is the gray malk dragon worth a November 2008?
.....................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................
FeatherTail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastry » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:27 am

I'm looking for pets (July'08 only) that would be worth a Nonswirl moon.

I have a private trader who's willing to trade, but I lack extra July's and I'm stingy with my personal collection. lol

Picture of a nonswirl moon - Image
ImageImage
Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image

ImageImage
Pastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Javin » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:29 am

This is a great idea for a thread. I'd like to know, on average, how many C$ are pets worth - as a ball park figure for commons and uncommons. i.e. would shop items worth c$10 be enough for a common dog, and maybe C$20 for an uncommon?

Rares are a whole grey area depending on personal value of the pet, or rarity of the item, so I'm not asking for those values.

Also, can anyone estimate the current value of the Halloween blood dogs, winged, ragged, flop eared and pps?

Thanks.
Javin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastry » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:35 am

Javin wrote:This is a great idea for a thread. I'd like to know, on average, how many C$ are pets worth - as a ball park figure for commons and uncommons. i.e. would shop items worth c$10 be enough for a common dog, and maybe C$20 for an uncommon?

Rares are a whole grey area depending on personal value of the pet, or rarity of the item, so I'm not asking for those values.

Also, can anyone estimate the current value of the Halloween blood dogs, winged, ragged, flop eared and pps?

Thanks.

I personally hold the pets I paid really money for, very highly. Only because I actually paid -real- money for them.
I didn't get lucky and adopt them, like people who have the 'rare' pets on here did.
They didn't pay for their account, or the pets they adopted.

Obviously not many people agree with me, seeing how little you actually pay for the C$.

I roughly estimate that my spare Cerberus should be worth a common August'08, and the Eat me/Drink me dogs worth a common September'08.

As far as items go, it depends on the person. I've seen people pay 300+ C$ for rare July's and people take it, and I've seen offer like that get turned down.
ImageImage
Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image

ImageImage
Pastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight_Shadow18450 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:35 am

How much do you think this group is worth: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=42224

I'm saving up for a dark eyed galaxy.
Midnight_Shadow18450

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LegionWolf » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 am

FeatherTail wrote:Is the gray malk dragon worth a November 2008?

The Grey Dragon is worth a bit more than a November from 2008, as a lot of those dogs are still pretty common and easy to get.

Missuh wrote:I'm looking for pets (July'08 only) that would be worth a Nonswirl moon.

Any Moon, Sun, Raccoon, or White Julies are usually the ones that share the same sort of value, so try looking into getting of of those to swap for the Floppy-eared Moon that you are wanting.

Javin wrote:Also, can anyone estimate the current value of the Halloween blood dogs, winged, ragged, flop eared and pps?

Thanks.

Any of the Halloween dogs you can rely on it's listed rarity, however, an Uncommon Halloween dog is probably worth more than most other uncommon 2009 dogs.
just yourself be if weird is you

LegionWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wishful Thinking » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 am

Just wondering what a grey dragon would go for, I have one but Im trying to trade it
Last edited by Wishful Thinking on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wishful Thinking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me