The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair Trade?" thread.

Postby Christy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Cirque wrote:
SnowLeopard wrote:Hellos. Red toxic for BE Galaxy - fair, or does something need to be added? (and to which side? XD)

Thank you.

I say fair, it might even be unfair for the toxic, the galaxy was avalible for two months while the toxic was only avalible for one so I believe that the toxic is either rarer or of equal value~

Yes but the black eyed was the rarer outcome of the galaxys ;)
Christy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Red Toxic is one of the most common Toxics though. They are all fairly close from what I've seen, but the BE is generally considered to be worth more than the common Toxics from what other people have said previously.
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Christy wrote:
Cirque wrote:
SnowLeopard wrote:Hellos. Red toxic for BE Galaxy - fair, or does something need to be added? (and to which side? XD)

Thank you.

I say fair, it might even be unfair for the toxic, the galaxy was avalible for two months while the toxic was only avalible for one so I believe that the toxic is either rarer or of equal value~

Yes but the black eyed was the rarer outcome of the galaxys ;)

True, but it was still up for adoption longer than the toxic which means that there is probably more galaxies than toxics on CS, the same logic goes for sorbets since they up for adoption through August 08 too~
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Atwood wrote:Red Toxic is one of the most common Toxics though. They are all fairly close from what I've seen, but the BE is generally considered to be worth more than the common Toxics from what other people have said previously.

I thought the yellow toxic was the most common, or are the red and yellow toxics of equal value?
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Cirque wrote:
True, but it was still up for adoption longer than the toxic which means that there is probably more galaxies than toxics on CS, the same logic goes for sorbets since they up for adoption through August 08 too~

Yes, but there were less people around in July than August. C: Plus I don't think they were avaliable for the entire August month. I could be wrong, though.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Red and Yellow are pretty much even - Yellow is slightly more common than the Red. The BE Galaxy was significantly rarer than the CE Galaxy from what I've seen, so while there are lots of Galaxies, the vast majority of them are the common outcome (as a comparison, look at the Morality litter - there was a high adoption limit on them so there are lots of them, but most are the Neutrals and very few are the Evils). ;) Also, there were more people around in August than in July, as Seasonal said.
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XanthussMarduk » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 pm

yes but also they where avalible early so there where less people on CS then = rare
beside the moon swirl the galaxy dog is the rarest dog of all CS time

also is a snow bunny and galaxy bunny for
Image Image Image Image Image
Fare
XanthussMarduk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cirque » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Seasonal <3 wrote:
Cirque wrote:

Yes, but there were less people around in July than August. C: Plus I don't think they were avaliable for the entire August month. I could be wrong, though.

True, but the people who adopted them in July combined with the people who adopted them in August would equal more galaxies and sorbets than August 08 dogs, but I'm not quite sure if they were avaliable for the whole month either~
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
Cirque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pɹɐdoǝן♥ʍous » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Thanks so much for all the replies, everyone! ^^
ImageImage
pɹɐdoǝן♥ʍous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Australia09 wrote:yes but also they where avalible early so there where less people on CS then = rare
beside the moon swirl the galaxy dog is the rarest dog of all CS time

also is a snow bunny and galaxy bunny for
Image Image Image Image Image
Fare

The galaxy's nowhere near that rare! XD They're the most common July dog, but the BE is still rarer than any of the Augusts from what I've seen. It's probably closest in value to the Blue or Purple Toxics.

I think that would be unfair to the person with the bunnies - while I don't know bunny rarity well, I'm pretty sure the Galaxy bunny is worth more that. Snow for Lavender would probably be a fair trade though.
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me