*Braincrash* Malk, please look here!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: *Braincrash* Malk, please look here!

Postby north » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:23 am

Well.... Moonflight... *awkward moment* if you should see Malk anywhere, could you please tell her to check this topic?
north

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:40 am

They are going to be avaliable in the future, why trade so much for one...? I have been seeing a LOT of them and frankly I think you people are being ripped off by these who have them.
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drucilla » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:44 am

Icesky wrote:They are going to be avaliable in the future, why trade so much for one...? I have been seeing a LOT of them and frankly I think you people are being ripped off by these who have them.

my sis got one for an advent lion ;)

Everything I own is for trade for Aywas pets/currency. Message me there for more info! My account, MommyDru
Drucilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wylde Wolf » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:48 am

I love the dragons, but I'm not in a rush to get the white. They will still be released. The greys won't.
Wylde Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wavesong » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:07 am

People always freak out when a pet is released and they don't have it. Look, the Advent lions for example.

I remember, when people realised there was a gold robot dog, everybody started offering July/August pets for them O_o who would do that now, hm? X3
That's how you get good deals here... if you're lucky and get those spazz generators

My luck has been lost somewhere in the forest long ago, I think XD
Wavesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Javin » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 am

Wavesong wrote:People always freak out when a pet is released and they don't have it. Look, the Advent lions for example.

I remember, when people realised there was a gold robot dog, everybody started offering July/August pets for them O_o who would do that now, hm? X3
That's how you get good deals here... if you're lucky and get those spazz generators

My luck has been lost somewhere in the forest long ago, I think XD

Yes! And it was so strange with the advent pets because Tess said quite clearly right from the start that anything with more than 8 outcomes (I think) was likely to be released more than once.
I guess there's a certain satisfaction in collecting an entire set as soon as they're out.
Is anyone able to confirm that the white dragons will be released again? I assumed that they would be, along with other colours in the future, but the original reds, greens and greys would not be re-released.
Javin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaya » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:18 am

Javin wrote:
Yes! And it was so strange with the advent pets because Tess said quite clearly right from the start that anything with more than 8 outcomes (I think) was likely to be released more than once.
I guess there's a certain satisfaction in collecting an entire set as soon as they're out.
Is anyone able to confirm that the white dragons will be released again? I assumed that they would be, along with other colours in the future, but the original reds, greens and greys would not be re-released.

It's on the Malk Guide to Dragons, said by Malk herself, that all the new colors have a random chance of being the released egg in a given month. However, grey, copper, and green will not be re-released.

So yes.. the key word in Moonflight's comment is "Currently". ;)

They are -currently- more rare than greys. Greys will never be re-released. Whites will. Therefore, they will eventually (over the long-term) lose that rarity advantage while Greys will go the opposite direction and become even more rare as more people join the site. However, for now, get good things while the getting is good, imo. ;)

I'll be all too happy to get July dogs for one of mine if I get one. Far be it from me to argue with that. :P
Kaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weaseljess » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:37 am

Ack! I did not know they were rare enough to get a toxic. Mine is a prize for the winner of my art contest. But now I need help judging because there are so many entries.
weaseljess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emlyol » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:29 pm

DisabledLlama wrote:
Moonflight wrote:Currently on CS white dragons are around five times rarer than grays.

Excuse me as I die of shock.

lol.

Fiery Gatoh wrote:Thanks to his avatar, I find it impossible to be scared of him. I just imagine Jesus sitting at a computer drinking a cup of coffee xD

(The other quote was getting old!)

Here's another from the same person!
Fiery Gatoh wrote:I just slack off and eat candy.
Emlyol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Moonflight wrote:Yep. I traded a non-coon for mine because they have around the same rarity. Blargh.

omg. I traded a whole lot of nothing for my white. :shock:
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me