The “How much is this pet worth?” Thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The “How much is this pet worth?” Thread!

Postby deeer » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:19 am

Just got this beautiful gal and I heard these guys have decent demand so what would she be worth? <3
Hi! You can call me deer for now. I joined this site as a kiddo back in 2014 and I've decided to revisit it! I love to trade so I'm always down for an offer. Also, shoot me a message if you wanna chat. Have a great day!
I collect spiders and Nick pets so I’m always looking to trade for them.
deeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:26 am

I'm going to go back three pages total and answer from there - hopefully I haven't missed anyone ^^;
Night.Wing.. wrote:How much is this BW worth?: Image

The Pink Swirl Butterfly Wolf [Dark Pink Swirl Butterfly Wolf for search function] was originally released in August 2009 - the pet first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x and is generally valued at the three month rule or 2 '09 rares.
deathhiccup wrote:Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

How much is this rat worth? It's a 2010 rare but I don't know how species affects it's value.

The Spotted Squid Rat would be worth the three month rule - any adjusted value on the part of demand for the species or design would be up to trading users.
CloudedDiamond wrote:ive got a couple pets

2015 store pet

November '09

November '08

April '09

✧ The Purple Dragon PPS Store Dog is a 2015 store pet - which is generally valued ~2 '09 rares. It is worth noting, however, that people may value older store pets a little differently depending on the pet/personal demand preferences.
    ✧ The Dark Lava Malk Horse is worth the three month rule.
    ✧ The Three-tailed Green Pastel first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - the pet is worth the three month rule or the same as a general '08 very rare [2 '09 rares + 1 '10 rare].
    ✧ All of the African Wild Dog outcomes turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - this outcome [the Brown-shoulder African Wild Dog] is worth the three month rule or 2 '09 rares.
    In the case of all of these pets, any adjusted value on the part of demand would be up to trading users.
Cecropia wrote:How much is the July 2021 Store Pet Set worth in pets? I wanna start an auction for them, but I'm unsure what the AB should be.

A 2021 store pet is commonly cited as being worth a late '10 rare - as the Peacock Store Pet set has 6 outcomes, the set would be worth 6 '10 rares. If you happen to follow the 2:1 conversion rule, this may be translated to 3 '09 rares.
    An auto-bid for an auction is usually just higher than the actual worth of pets, so this may be a helpful starting point. ^^
nicole wrote:
CoffeeDemon wrote:How many nons is the joker dog currently going for?

Rerelease Joker goes for 1.5n, while TD Joker goes for 2n.

Just as a delayed note, any adjusted value on the part of a pet being a true date or re-release is a factor of demand and ultimately up to trading users. In terms of purely rarity values, there is no difference between a re-release and a true date pet.
wilddragons wrote:How much isthe white dog with rainbow leopard print worth ? (2009 Very Rare)

The White Rainbow Spot first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - the pet would generally trade for the three month rule or 2 '09 rares.
CrunchyScrunchie wrote:Hi! How much is the Non-Coon going for?
Image (excuse all the lgbt getup lol)

(This could include the other Nons too since they're all bout the same, not sure if the Non-coon has higher demand :?)

For reference I'm usually offered several (around five to fifteen) '16-'20 store pets with varying demand. I see non's used for rarity-measuring in super rare trades so I'm hesitant to accept these bulk store-pet trades.

All of the four primary "non" pets [the Nonjewel, the Nontag, the Noncoon, and the Nonswirl] trade steadily for 1 non. Any preferences between each of these outcomes would ultimately be up to individual users, as some may prefer a particular design over another.
    A non roughly translates to 2 sorbs or 100-150 '09 rares. While there may be room for consideration of demand and store pets vs. general release pets for valuing, 5-15 store pets from 2016 or more recent would not be a fair trade for a non. This is in considering the fact that a 2016 store pet generally trades for an early '09 rare which means, by rarity, an offer of 15 store pets from 2016 would only be worth 15 '09 rares [out of 100-150 '09 rares].
    For reference, here are shared successful trades including the term "noncoon" x.
Paul. wrote:Can someone please tell me what this pet is going for now? Thanks!

The UR Cat [UR Tess Cat for search function] has fluctuated in rarity between very rare and omg so rare numerous times since its release in 2008, settling most recently at omg so rare in February 2012 x - the pet most consistently trades between 2.5-3 nons, settling most consistently at ~2.5 nons x
Wild Dogs free pets wrote:Image

The 2010 Easter vr African wild dog bunny?

The African Wild Dog Bunny first turned very rare in October 2011 x - by purely rarity, the pet would be a fair swap for other pets which turned very rare at a similar time including the Red Spotted October and Strawberry PPS x. By how early the pet turned very rare, by rarity it may be valued around a low advent or ~3-4 '09 rares. If traded generally, the pet would be worth the three month rule.
lumiloo wrote:Image

how much is this pet worth?
EDIT: in C$ or pets

This pet is worth the three month rule from its release during the Space Event in 2016.
    For C$ value questions, I would recommend asking on this thread, but 2016 rares/very rares are worth around 8-10 C$ x
Astrasatis wrote:How much are these pets worth? ty in advance!
ImageImageImage

✧ The 2009 Nick Staff Birthday pet is worth the three month rule.
    ✧ The Panda Malk Horse is worth the three month rule.
    ✧ I've answered for the African Wild Dog outcome above, but I'll repeat here - this pup is worth the three month rule.
UncleBensRice wrote:ImageImageImage
These three?

✧ The Skeleton Dog from 2010 is worth the three month rule.
    ✧ The Queen of Clubs Dog first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - the pet is worth the three month rule or 2 '09 rares. The card pups do experience some heightened demand [~3+ '09 rares], but ultimately any adjusted value on the part of demand is up to trading users.
    ✧ This pup from Halloween 2012 is worth the three month rule.
UncleBensRice wrote:Image
and this is the last one

The Heart Balloon 2nd Gen is worth the three month rule.
BlueKitten wrote:Image

how much does this cat go for?

Store pets from 2014 or earlier tend to have less stable trading values than recent store pets - but 2014 store pets generally seem to trade for a low-mid advent x.
alt wrote:
UncleBensRice wrote:
Brooklyn Kid wrote:Image
I know rat demand is horrible (though its an omsr)
but I'm particularly looking for how much C$ it's worth

I'd honestly say around 30-40 cs

its worth so much more than 30-40 c$, oh my god...

I think it may be worth 0.25n to 0.5n which is 600-700 c$ or 1100-1200c$

Just to supplement this response, the Dark Heart Rat most recently turned omg so rare in the 2019 rarity update x - by purely rarity, the pet would actually be a fair swap for other pets which turned very rare at a similar time including the Nontag, all three Speckled Rats, and the UR Butterbun x x.
    While by rarity, the pet is actually worth ~1 non, the pet generally trades for 0.25-0.5 nons x as mentioned above!

still looking for a value on this very rare fire malk

The Fire Back Malk Wolf first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - the pet would generally be worth the three month rule or 2 '09 rares. Malk species may experience heightened demand, but ultimately any adjusted value on the part of demand is up to trading users.
deeer wrote:Image
Just got this beautiful gal and I heard these guys have decent demand so what would she be worth? <3

This PPS Caterpillar from Halloween 2012 would be worth the three month rule - any adjusted value on the part of demand would be up to trading users as some may have a greater preference for the pet's design, lineart, etc.

I realize this was a long post, but in the event it wasn't explicitly stated with each of the outcomes - any adjusted value on the part of demand for a pet would be up to trading users. c:
Last edited by Lennie on Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deeer » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:30 am

Lennie wrote:
    I'm going to go back three pages total and answer from there - hopefully I haven't missed anyone ^^;
Night.Wing.. wrote:How much is this BW worth?: Image

The Pink Swirl Butterfly Wolf [Dark Pink Swirl Butterfly Wolf for search function] was originally released in August 2009 - the pet first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x and is generally valued at the three month rule or 2 '09 rares.
deathhiccup wrote:Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

How much is this rat worth? It's a 2010 rare but I don't know how species affects it's value.

The Spotted Squid Rat would be worth the three month rule - any adjusted value on the part of demand for the species or design would be up to trading users.
CloudedDiamond wrote:ive got a couple pets

2015 store pet

November '09

November '08

April '09

✧ The Purple Dragon PPS Store Dog is a 2015 store pet - which is generally valued ~2 '09 rares. It is worth noting, however, that people may value older store pets a little differently depending on the pet/personal demand preferences.
    ✧ The Dark Lava Malk Horse is worth the three month rule.
    ✧ The Three-tailed Green Pastel first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - the pet is worth the three month rule or the same as a general '08 very rare [2 '09 rares + 1 '10 rare].
    ✧ All of the African Wild Dog outcomes turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - this outcome [the Brown-shoulder African Wild Dog] is worth the three month rule or 2 '09 rares.
    In the case of all of these pets, any adjusted value on the part of demand would be up to trading users.
Cecropia wrote:How much is the July 2021 Store Pet Set worth in pets? I wanna start an auction for them, but I'm unsure what the AB should be.

A 2021 store pet is commonly cited as being worth a late '10 rare - as the Peacock Store Pet set has 6 outcomes, the set would be worth 6 '10 rares. If you happen to follow the 2:1 conversion rule, this may be translated to 3 '09 rares.
    An auto-bid for an auction is usually just higher than the actual worth of pets, so this may be a helpful starting point. ^^
nicole wrote:
CoffeeDemon wrote:How many nons is the joker dog currently going for?

Rerelease Joker goes for 1.5n, while TD Joker goes for 2n.

Just as a delayed note, any adjusted value on the part of a pet being a true date or re-release is a factor of demand and ultimately up to trading users. In terms of purely rarity values, there is no difference between a re-release and a true date pet.
wilddragons wrote:How much isthe white dog with rainbow leopard print worth ? (2009 Very Rare)

The White Rainbow Spot first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - the pet would generally trade for the three month rule or 2 '09 rares.
CrunchyScrunchie wrote:Hi! How much is the Non-Coon going for?
Image (excuse all the lgbt getup lol)

(This could include the other Nons too since they're all bout the same, not sure if the Non-coon has higher demand :?)

For reference I'm usually offered several (around five to fifteen) '16-'20 store pets with varying demand. I see non's used for rarity-measuring in super rare trades so I'm hesitant to accept these bulk store-pet trades.

All of the four primary "non" pets [the Nonjewel, the Nontag, the Noncoon, and the Nonswirl] trade steadily for 1 non. Any preferences between each of these outcomes would ultimately be up to individual users, as some may prefer a particular design over another.
    A non roughly translates to 2 sorbs or 100-150 '09 rares. While there may be room for consideration of demand and store pets vs. general release pets for valuing, 5-15 store pets from 2016 or more recent would not be a fair trade for a non. This is in considering the fact that a 2016 store pet generally trades for an early '09 rare which means, by rarity, an offer of 15 store pets from 2016 would only be worth 15 '09 rares [out of 100-150 '09 rares].
    For reference, here are shared successful trades including the term "noncoon" x.
Paul. wrote:Can someone please tell me what this pet is going for now? Thanks!

The UR Cat [UR Tess Cat for search function] has fluctuated in rarity between very rare and omg so rare numerous times since its release in 2008, settling most recently at omg so rare in February 2012 x - the pet most consistently trades between 2.5-3 nons, settling most consistently at ~2.5 nons x
Wild Dogs free pets wrote:Image

The 2010 Easter vr African wild dog bunny?

The African Wild Dog Bunny first turned very rare in October 2011 x - by purely rarity, the pet would be a fair swap for other pets which turned very rare at a similar time including the Red Spotted October and Strawberry PPS x. By how early the pet turned very rare, by rarity it may be valued around a low advent or ~3-4 '09 rares. If traded generally, the pet would be worth the three month rule.
lumiloo wrote:Image

how much is this pet worth?
EDIT: in C$ or pets

This pet is worth the three month rule from its release during the Space Event in 2016.
    For C$ value questions, I would recommend asking on this thread, but 2016 rares/very rares are worth around 8-10 C$ x
Astrasatis wrote:How much are these pets worth? ty in advance!
ImageImageImage

✧ The 2009 Nick Staff Birthday pet is worth the three month rule.
    ✧ The Panda Malk Horse is worth the three month rule.
    ✧ I've answered for the African Wild Dog outcome above, but I'll repeat here - this pup is worth the three month rule.
UncleBensRice wrote:ImageImageImage
These three?

✧ The Skeleton Dog from 2010 is worth the three month rule.
    ✧ The Queen of Clubs Dog first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - the pet is worth the three month rule or 2 '09 rares. The card pups do experience some heightened demand [~3+ '09 rares], but ultimately any adjusted value on the part of demand is up to trading users.
    ✧ This pup from Halloween 2012 is worth the three month rule.
and this is the last one

The Heart Balloon 2nd Gen is worth the three month rule.
BlueKitten wrote:Image

how much does this cat go for?

Store pets from 2014 or earlier tend to have less stable trading values than recent store pets - but 2014 store pets generally seem to trade for a low-mid advent x.

still looking for a value on this very rare fire malk

The Fire Back Malk Wolf first turned very rare in the 2019 rarity update x - the pet would generally be worth the three month rule or 2 '09 rares. Malk species may experience heightened demand, but ultimately any adjusted value on the part of demand is up to trading users.
deeer wrote:Image

This PPS Caterpillar from Halloween 2012 would be worth the three month rule - any adjusted value on the part of demand would be up to trading users as some may have a greater preference for the pet's design, lineart, etc.

I realize this was a long post, but in the event it wasn't explicitly stated with each of the outcomes - any adjusted value on the part of demand for a pet would be up to trading users. c:

Thank you!
Hi! You can call me deer for now. I joined this site as a kiddo back in 2014 and I've decided to revisit it! I love to trade so I'm always down for an offer. Also, shoot me a message if you wanna chat. Have a great day!
I collect spiders and Nick pets so I’m always looking to trade for them.
deeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dogs free pets » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:55 pm

Thank you so much Lennie!
I have another bunny that I would like to know!

Easter 2009 very rare bunny

!ANSWERED! Thanks Neoncherry!
Last edited by Wild Dogs free pets on Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Quitting - trading for artwork
Wild Dogs free pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UncleBensRice » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:01 pm

how much are the zodiacs worth?

WOAH ITS MY BDAYYYY!!! 🎂🎂🎂🎂
UncleBensRice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neoncherry64 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:08 pm

UncleBensRice wrote:how much are the zodiacs worth?

By just purely rarity, they are worth any other 2010 rare. But because of their high demand, they tend to fetch 1-2 ‘09 rares, sometimes more. I personally have never seen one go for just one 2009 rare, especially since many people buy and sell them for 150c$.
Neoncherry64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouss » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:14 pm

Neoncherry64 wrote:
UncleBensRice wrote:how much are the zodiacs worth?

By just purely rarity, they are worth any other 2010 rare. But because of their high demand, they tend to fetch 1-2 ‘09 rares, sometimes more. I personally have never seen one go for just one 2009 rare, especially since many people buy and sell them for 150c$.

I agree, most people won't trade their zodiacs for one 09 rare. But I'd say they usually take at least 2-3 '09 rares or 150c$
zealouss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neoncherry64 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:20 pm

Wild Dogs free pets wrote:Thank you so much Lennie!
I have another bunny that I would like to know!

Easter 2009 very rare bunny

Like almost all the other bunnies from its litter, this guy trades for one mid advent. (6-8 ‘09 rares) By purely rarity, however, it was one of the first pets to turn VR, like the blue balloon and winged wood angel. Sadly, these bunnies don’t tend to fetch their true value in trades since they were on the old advent list for so long.
Neoncherry64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UncleBensRice » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:11 pm

WOAH ITS MY BDAYYYY!!! 🎂🎂🎂🎂
UncleBensRice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creepii_Crawlee » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:41 pm

Could use some help with these bois, thank you! ^^
Creepii_Crawlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me