February Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: February Discussion Thread

Postby hxneystorm » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:41 pm

Pluma oh my god
That story
Is
Just
Wow
That got dark really quickly
It's one I've never heard of before ;-;
Image Image Image
──────────────────────────
──────────────────────────
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
────────────────────
────────────────────
[kals] x [lair] x [spotify]
[ clay ] x [ sig ]
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────
hailey/roman - she/her - adult - aest
hi! my dm's are always open if you need a
place to chat or a rp partner. stay safe!!
Image Image Image
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:41 pm

I'm kinda devastated I missed an entire bwolf litter. There was no warning they were going to be there at all and with them only available for one day...this is not what I've come to expect from CS. Please a little more notice on extremely limited time adopts in the future is all I'm asking. Because now trying to track them down for my bwolf collection is nothing but stress since people seem to only be swapping.
Currently collecting PPS dogs.
Music makes you braver.
Syn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abxy » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:43 pm

Pluma wrote:
The Story of a Mother

-snip-

Well isn't that dark.

..is that real or did you make it up just now
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mokastar712 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Pluma wrote:
The Story of a Mother

Once upon a time, there was a mother. She had watched over her sick child for three days straight, but the moment she rested her eyes, Death came into their home and took away her son. She rushed out into the street, where she met a woman, who was the Night, and she asked which way Death had gone. The Night said Death walks faster than the wind and never returns what he takes, but the Mother still insists to follow after him. Night says she has to go into the forest, but she will first have to sing every lullaby she has sung for her child.

She goes into the forest and finds a thorn bush, who tells her which way to go, but only after she has warmed the bush, by pressing it against her chest, causing her to bleed. Then she comes to a lake, who offers to bring her over to the other side in exchange for her eyes, so she cries them out.

The now blind mother reaches a greenhouse, where Death cares for flowers and trees that represents human lifes. The mother finds a little sick plant, recognizing it as her child by its heartbeat. An old woman, who helps Death care for the plants, tells the mother, in exchange for her hair, that when Death returns, she must threaten to rip up the other flowers. This will frighten Death, as he will have to answer to God, who’s the only one who decided when plants shall be ripped up and planted in the garden of paradise.

Death comes back, carrying the child and is surprised to see the mother is there, curious to how she could have come there before him, to which she replies “I am a mother”. She then threatens to rip out two flowers, but immediately let go, when Death asks if she wish to make two other mothers as unhappy as herself, by taking away their children.

Death then gives the mother back her eyes and asks her to look into a well. Here she sees two different children, one growing up to a bright, happy and loving future, while the other only have misery, grief and despair ahead of them. Death tells the mother that one of these futures is the one of her child. She screams in fear and asks which one is the future of her child, as she would rather see her child be carried into the kingdom of God now, than suffer such a miserable life. Death says he cannot tell her this and she will have to decide if she wants her child back or if he shall take it with her.

The mother wrings her hands, gets down on her knees and prays to god, saying “Do not listen to me when I ask against your will. Do not listen to me, do not listen to me, do not listen to me!” and thus Death leaves, taking her child with him into the unknown land.

... I think I know why I've never heard of that story now.

INTJ|Female|Straight|Canadian|Sagittarius|Christian
ImageImageImageImage

]|I{•--» sεεs вεαυтү мαү «--•}I|[

I don't know what to put here XP

mokastar712

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:47 pm

Pluma wrote:
The Story of a Mother

Once upon a time, there was a mother. She had watched over her sick child for three days straight, but the moment she rested her eyes, Death came into their home and took away her son. She rushed out into the street, where she met a woman, who was the Night, and she asked which way Death had gone. The Night said Death walks faster than the wind and never returns what he takes, but the Mother still insists to follow after him. Night says she has to go into the forest, but she will first have to sing every lullaby she has sung for her child.

She goes into the forest and finds a thorn bush, who tells her which way to go, but only after she has warmed the bush, by pressing it against her chest, causing her to bleed. Then she comes to a lake, who offers to bring her over to the other side in exchange for her eyes, so she cries them out.

The now blind mother reaches a greenhouse, where Death cares for flowers and trees that represents human lifes. The mother finds a little sick plant, recognizing it as her child by its heartbeat. An old woman, who helps Death care for the plants, tells the mother, in exchange for her hair, that when Death returns, she must threaten to rip up the other flowers. This will frighten Death, as he will have to answer to God, who’s the only one who decided when plants shall be ripped up and planted in the garden of paradise.

Death comes back, carrying the child and is surprised to see the mother is there, curious to how she could have come there before him, to which she replies “I am a mother”. She then threatens to rip out two flowers, but immediately let go, when Death asks if she wish to make two other mothers as unhappy as herself, by taking away their children.

Death then gives the mother back her eyes and asks her to look into a well. Here she sees two different children, one growing up to a bright, happy and loving future, while the other only have misery, grief and despair ahead of them. Death tells the mother that one of these futures is the one of her child. She screams in fear and asks which one is the future of her child, as she would rather see her child be carried into the kingdom of God now, than suffer such a miserable life. Death says he cannot tell her this and she will have to decide if she wants her child back or if he shall take it with her.

The mother wrings her hands, gets down on her knees and prays to god, saying “Do not listen to me when I ask against your will. Do not listen to me, do not listen to me, do not listen to me!” and thus Death leaves, taking her child with him into the unknown land.

Crying, my weak heart ;-;
Rat Time
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moriarty, » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:49 pm

pluma these are AMAZING.

seriously, good job! i love them so much <3
moriarty,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby patchable » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Gaster. wrote:
Pluma wrote:
The Story of a Mother

-snip-

SO... :roll:
Anyways, which pup did that come from?
Here is a trade thread for the COPPA'd player Kuchi Shōga, check it out!!

Kuchi Shōga and I share computers a lot. Like, a lot, a lot. We are friends in real life and she is helping me out, she gifted me pets when I joined but we won't be doing that anymore. Please don't ban us!
patchable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluma » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Gaster. wrote:
Pluma wrote:
The Story of a Mother

-snip-

Well isn't that dark.

Oh it is very real indeed. It was written by Hans Christian Andersen in 1847. Not all fairytales are glitter, magic and "happily ever after".

But do not worry, peeps! This one is really the darker one of the litter xD
Pluma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentPendergast » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:51 pm

patchable wrote:
Gaster. wrote:
Pluma wrote:
The Story of a Mother

-snip-

SO... :roll:
Anyways, which pup did that come from?

Directly from a day 1 pup
AgentPendergast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:53 pm

Pluma wrote:
Gaster. wrote:
Pluma wrote:
The Story of a Mother

-snip-

Well isn't that dark.

Oh it is very real indeed. It was written by Hans Christian Andersen in 1847. Not all fairytales are glitter, magic and "happily ever after".

But do not worry, peeps! This one is really the darker one of the litter xD

Oh. Well, this one is really good imo, even if it is dark. I like it.
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me