February Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: February Discussion Thread

Postby Arquenniel » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:49 am

I missed the butterfly fairy tale dog. I adopted them very late, so I'm almost a day behind the outcomes.
Arquenniel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphire-Light » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:55 am

I also missed the leap day pets :| , as I was out of home in a medical checkup

I also agree that It would be mush better if they could be available for two or three days so people could had the chance to get them :|
Sapphire-Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:36 am

A warning that the leap BWs would only be available on the 29th would've been considerate since having pets available for one day is not a normal thing on CS (well at least in the past few years, don't know if they've ever had one day only adoptions besides the Christmas advent celebration).
Last edited by Lunarsnow on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:43 am

Lunarsnow wrote:A warning that the leap BWs would only be available on the 29th would've been considerate since having pets available for one day is not a normal thing on CS (well at least in the past few years, don't know if they've ever had one day only adoptions).

Well, there was, right on the front page: "Adopt them from the Butterfly Wolves page today only!"

Postby ThunderCedar » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:44 am

Gariana wrote:
Lunarsnow wrote:A warning that the leap BWs would only be available on the 29th would've been considerate since having pets available for one day is not a normal thing on CS (well at least in the past few years, don't know if they've ever had one day only adoptions).

Well, there was, right on the front page: "Adopt them from the Butterfly Wolves page today only!"

yes, and we have had a lot of litters only available for 24 hours. remember Christmas advent pets? yep.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:04 am

Gariana wrote:

Oh damn it does say that! I did not see that at all, must of glossed over it when I went to adopt. Haha then I retract my statement, CS you're fine x)

Vixey wrote:yes, and we have had a lot of litters only available for 24 hours. remember Christmas advent pets? yep.

I didn't count Christmas because it's the only event that does that and it's a month long thing. Other one day holidays usually get at least a week's worth of adopt time (Valentine's, St. Patrick's, Thanksgiving, etc.) and Leap Day isn't exactly an event or a holiday. Ah but whatever, I was mistaken and there was a warning ^^;
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:07 am

Lunarsnow wrote:
Gariana wrote:

Oh damn it does say that! I did not see that at all, must of glossed over it when I went to adopt. Haha then I retract my statement, CS you're fine x)

Vixey wrote:yes, and we have had a lot of litters only available for 24 hours. remember Christmas advent pets? yep.

I didn't count Christmas because it's the only event that does that and it's a month long thing. Other one day holidays usually get at least a week's worth of adopt time (Valentine's, St. Patrick's, Thanksgiving, etc.) and Leap Day isn't exactly an event or a holiday. Ah but whatever, I was mistaken and there was a warning ^^;

want to also add that, if i remember correctly, they'll sometimes re-release previous litters from the advent (usually the really big ones) a few days later in the event
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigglebug » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:24 am

Gariana wrote:

Yes but not everyone had the opportunity to get online to see this.

I was at work the whole day and missed out. I am still struggling to find the BWs I miss...

Not happy camper here.

Yeah but we know about this ahead of time. That makes planning easier.
Pet's Spotlight wrote:Image

Missed/Wanted: Anything on my WL, also always looking for C$Image

Gigglebug stuck two wafer rolls in her mouth and pretended to be a walrus. It is unclear how this could help the current situation.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Gigglebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:45 am

XD Yeah, I missed the BWs too. I don't log during this busy part of the year every day unless I think there's a reason to, which is a shame in this case cause I missed all those pretty pets!
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:05 pm

Woah... Didn't expect to see this... What story could this be from...?
Rat Time
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me