November Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November Discussion Thread

Postby spencer » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Kirache wrote:You're the only ferret I need, Draco :D

Pet's name: Ferret Malfoy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

This is awesome! :lol:
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:30 am

Doux wrote:Ooh, got today's ferret outcome.. One bandit left.

I missed the black ferret, have 2 babies left and missed the green grown horse. >.<
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting,, » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:19 am

jess32247 wrote:
Resin wrote:Not so impressed with the chicken duck. I do like the horses and the ferrets. And the Malk's, of course, but that goes without saying.

I'm not very impressed with the chicken ducks either, especially with all the other pets released this month. Hoping the other two outcomes will be a little better then the first one. :/

I agree in this, I feel like they were just rushed, I feel their designs are to easy and simple, not really my cup of tea even though I love chicken lines c;
i've quit CS,
thank you for the nearly 4 years that i've been on this site!
quitting,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☠>military brat. » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:54 am

I only missed one of the ferrets and I managed to trade for one of them. Now I have a complete set of my favorite rats since the squirrel rats! I noticed that we have had rats that aren't really rats quite often lately, first it was the squirrels <3 I really appreciated these because of the several pet squirrels I have had in the past, then it was the hamsters which I thought resembled rats only a tad to much...I don't think it was the pets though I just don't like hamsters very much....hamsters EVIL hamsters BITE U!!! Of course I forgot to mention the ferrets, these are my favorite ones yet because of two reasons #1 being that they appear to be very well designed and thought out #2 is that I absolutely love ferrets and their thieving nature :P
_____
|~v~|
<|0|> I also love this months owls and other malk pets!
^ ^
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
featured pet wrote:Image

☠>military brat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spencer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:57 am

*|Superchick|Fan|* wrote:I only missed one of the ferrets and I managed to trade for one of them. Now I have a complete set of my favorite rats since the squirrel rats! I noticed that we have had rats that aren't really rats quite often lately, first it was the squirrels <3 I really appreciated these because of the several pet squirrels I have had in the past, then it was the hamsters which I thought resembled rats only a tad to much...I don't think it was the pets though I just don't like hamsters very much....hamsters EVIL hamsters BITE U!!! Of course I forgot to mention the ferrets, these are my favorite ones yet because of two reasons #1 being that they appear to be very well designed and thought out #2 is that I absolutely love ferrets and their thieving nature :P
_____
|~v~|
^ ^

You're right, there are many other "rat species" around lately. My favorite were the hamsters (hamsters aren't evil :<) but the ferrets are a really nice idea too!
I didn't know you could have pet squirrels o.o
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☠>military brat. » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:02 am

Fireblossom wrote:
*|Superchick|Fan|* wrote:I only missed one of the ferrets and I managed to trade for one of them. Now I have a complete set of my favorite rats since the squirrel rats! I noticed that we have had rats that aren't really rats quite often lately, first it was the squirrels <3 I really appreciated these because of the several pet squirrels I have had in the past, then it was the hamsters which I thought resembled rats only a tad to much...I don't think it was the pets though I just don't like hamsters very much....hamsters EVIL hamsters BITE U!!! Of course I forgot to mention the ferrets, these are my favorite ones yet because of two reasons #1 being that they appear to be very well designed and thought out #2 is that I absolutely love ferrets and their thieving nature :P
_____
|~v~|
^ ^

You're right, there are many other "rat species" around lately. My favorite were the hamsters (hamsters aren't evil :<) but the ferrets are a really nice idea too!
I didn't know you could have pet squirrels o.o

XD yeah, some states you have to have a permit but not where I used to live. I had an albino squirrel that got abandoned by its parents (perhaps because of its unique color :? ) I have only had one adult though. I've had three total.
featured pet wrote:Image

☠>military brat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NiTi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:32 am

ferven wrote:Nooo! How could I miss the latest ferret? I thought they were being kind to me... *headdesk* Still have three ungrown though.

I've missed every outcome besides the first. I'm just not having the best of luck with these cute little critters.
NiTi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danger days » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:12 am

I love the lightbulb BWolfs so much! I think I'm going to hoard them c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☆ ikon is coming to town ☆
she/her / gemini / lesbian

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
danger days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yami Bakura » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:17 am

Orchid Sprig wrote:Image
Yes, I based this one on a male mallard. The reason it is on the female chicken lines is because I was not even going to attempt a line edit of that magnitude to make the chickens proper ducks, and ducks don't have long tails like roosters. It made more sense to me to use the tail that looked more like a duck than to have the correct gender of the lines. Even without edits, I wanted them to look somewhat duck-like.

That makes a lot more sense. ^^ Thanks for the explanation. :)
ImageThank you Terris for all the gifted pets!Image
---♥---
Looking for ANYImageand ALL 2010-2016 PPS New Years Pups!
---♥---
Yami Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastCat » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:36 am

Awwww, so there's at least one fer-rat outcome left? My last newborn turned into the dark brown one.
Avatar from lines by angel23456. Hockeyhottie is my sister (we trade).
PastCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me