"How Much Is This Item Worth"?

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: "How Much Is This Item Worth"?

Postby diablo » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:55 am

Bumble•Bee wrote:When are the scrolls from and how much are they worth? I had a quick look through the archives in places I thought would make sense but couldn't find them, thanks!!
These ones:

they’re free items in the store, originally released june 2014. each individual item is worth less than a recent omg so common since they’re still available for free in the store here
diablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evaus » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:15 am

Larkspur1678 wrote:
Evaus wrote:
Hello there! I've been on CS for a very long time now (over 10 years, my stars!) but I'm not active on the forums, and don't trade very often these days. Ever since my first Easter Event I've been working on completing the Easter Egg Pet Collection and I'm very close! I only have the following items to find, which are the original 4:
Image ImageImage Image

I even have most of these pets, ready to get their egg! I'm not sure however how much these go for these days, nor how much I should offer? I have thousands of pets, but I'm just not quite sure where to start. If this is the wrong place to post this please do let me know as I'm rather out of touch with this sort of thing, but I am doing my best! : ) Thank you so much for you help!

Each egg goes for atleast a non each, with 1(pink balloon egg) being closer to 2 nons and 2(yellow toxic egg) being the rarest and going for 2+ nons. 2 is exceedingly hard to find for trade, I finally got mine for 5 nons worth after a couple years of looking for one.

I'm back! I was wondering if the OMGSR Smiley Pea would be worth an egg...? I do apologize for my ignorance I've been having a hard time with the research. Image
Evaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrightPink » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:27 am

Hi

It's been a long time.

I have the old 2008 Christmas Halo item and 4 Pocky boxes, how much is each of these worth?
BrightPink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friendlyflyer » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:31 am

Please take a look at my suggestion and show support to try and make Chickensmoothie more colorblind-friendly! :)
It's to add an "outcome counter" to each pet outcome. This way it's easier to tell pets apart from other pets in the same litter and people are less likely to trade away pets they only had one of!
Friendlyflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diablo » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:33 am

BrightPink wrote:Hi

It's been a long time.

I have the old 2008 Christmas Halo item and 4 Pocky boxes, how much is each of these worth?

the halo seems to go for a mid-high september list, and the pocky goes for a low-mid advent each

Evaus wrote:
Larkspur1678 wrote:
Evaus wrote:
Hello there! I've been on CS for a very long time now (over 10 years, my stars!) but I'm not active on the forums, and don't trade very often these days. Ever since my first Easter Event I've been working on completing the Easter Egg Pet Collection and I'm very close! I only have the following items to find, which are the original 4:
Image ImageImage Image

I even have most of these pets, ready to get their egg! I'm not sure however how much these go for these days, nor how much I should offer? I have thousands of pets, but I'm just not quite sure where to start. If this is the wrong place to post this please do let me know as I'm rather out of touch with this sort of thing, but I am doing my best! : ) Thank you so much for you help!

Each egg goes for atleast a non each, with 1(pink balloon egg) being closer to 2 nons and 2(yellow toxic egg) being the rarest and going for 2+ nons. 2 is exceedingly hard to find for trade, I finally got mine for 5 nons worth after a couple years of looking for one.

I'm back! I was wondering if the OMGSR Smiley Pea would be worth an egg...? I do apologize for my ignorance I've been having a hard time with the research. Image

the peas i've seen go for .5-1 non, depending. i'd say you might be able to trade it for animal egg 3 or 4, but it's unlikely the peas on their own would be enough.

Friendlyflyer wrote:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/viewtrade.php?id=93096749&userid=64178&signature=hDcd_Eu1RlGWQICufA6OOw

How much is the item in this trade worth?

birthday lil monster is from 2010 cs birthday, so it'd be worth a 2010 uncommon, but could go for more due to popularity
diablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainstorms. » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:15 am

hi! i have a couple questions about item values that i tried to search but couldn't find definitive data on c:
what are these items worth?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
most of these are from older 2009 christmas, but i can't figure out where the red token is from or the red candy and have no clue what they're worth lolol

Image Image Image
and this set i'm also curious about! (clingy black cat, arched black cat, black cat)

sorry there are so many, but thank you in advance to anyone who has more of an idea of what these items are worth - i'd love to trade them but just don't really know what to ask for in return is all!
═══════════ ═══════════
❝ they drove to harry's and
parked the camaro
next to an audi and
a lexus and gansey
ordered flavors of gelato
until the table wouldn't
hold any more bowls and
ronan convinced the staff
to turn the overhead
speakers up and blue
laughed for the first
time at something gansey
said and they were loud
and triumphant kings of
henrietta, because they'd
found the ley line and it was starting,
it was starting.❞

════════════ ════════════

--------------------------------
if you
never saw the stars
candles
were enough

-----------
rainstorms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diablo » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:25 am

rainstorms. wrote:
hi! i have a couple questions about item values that i tried to search but couldn't find definitive data on c:
most of these are from older 2009 christmas, but i can't figure out where the red token is from or the red candy and have no clue what they're worth lolol

Image Image Image
and this set i'm also curious about! (clingy black cat, arched black cat, black cat)

sorry there are so many, but thank you in advance to anyone who has more of an idea of what these items are worth - i'd love to trade them but just don't really know what to ask for in return is all!

the striped scarf and santa hat are both from 2010 christmas (the scarf was released both in 2009 and 2010), the striped socks and the ornament are from 2009 christmas, the red egg token is from 2011 easter, the ring toss token is 2011 summer event, and the red candy is a token from 2010 halloween.
        the value of the scarf would be a '10 uncommon, the socks a '09 uncommon/rare (due to date), the santa hat a '10 uncommon, the '09 ornament would be a '09 uncommon/rare, the halloween candy was from the banner so it'd be a 2010 uncommon/rare, same with the 2011 easter egg, it'd be a '11 uncommon/rare, and the ringtoss token was the most common token from the summer event, so it'd be a 2011 un/common

the set of three cats can be purchased in the store for 15c$, so individually they'd be 5c$

i hope this helps!
diablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainstorms. » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:36 am

diablo wrote:
rainstorms. wrote:

Image Image Image

the striped scarf and santa hat are both from 2010 christmas (the scarf was released both in 2009 and 2010), the striped socks and the ornament are from 2009 christmas, the red egg token is from 2011 easter, the ring toss token is 2011 summer event, and the red candy is a token from 2010 halloween.
        the value of the scarf would be a '10 uncommon, the socks a '09 uncommon/rare (due to date), the santa hat a '10 uncommon, the '09 ornament would be a '09 uncommon/rare, the halloween candy was from the banner so it'd be a 2010 uncommon/rare, same with the 2011 easter egg, it'd be a '11 uncommon/rare, and the ringtoss token was the most common token from the summer event, so it'd be a 2011 un/common

the set of three cats can be purchased in the store for 15c$, so individually they'd be 5c$

i hope this helps!

this is super helpful, thank you !!
═══════════ ═══════════
❝ they drove to harry's and
parked the camaro
next to an audi and
a lexus and gansey
ordered flavors of gelato
until the table wouldn't
hold any more bowls and
ronan convinced the staff
to turn the overhead
speakers up and blue
laughed for the first
time at something gansey
said and they were loud
and triumphant kings of
henrietta, because they'd
found the ley line and it was starting,
it was starting.❞

════════════ ════════════

if you
never saw the stars
candles
were enough

-----------
rainstorms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosario. » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:53 am

Can anyone tell me anything about these?

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
██
██ ▌

██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌

Trans ftm || He/him

───────────────────────────
[ credit ; domsdead ] | [ avatar credit ]

└───────────────────────┘

─────────
███████
─────────

RAPIDLY
─────────
███████
─────────

.I
T

M
E
A
N
S
F
O
R
G
E
T

.I
T
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
███████
NOTHING
nothing ! nothing ! nothing !

TOxMExx
to me! to me! to me! to me!
Rosario.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudragon » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:09 pm

hello! I really like these items and am not really looking to trade them, but I was curious on how much they're worth, if anything? Thanks in advance!
ImageImageImage

currently selling my pets for FR! most of 'em anyways, as I'm mostly leaving CS due to lack of interest

Icon made by me;;
Inudragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me