Trade Rant Thread [V.36]

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Trade Rant Thread [V.36]

Postby Lee-Sins » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:01 pm

This burns my rear like no other. I'm sitting here and just sent a heartfelt message to a friend of mine who's helped me a lot recently; when I go back to my messages as it said I had one new it was from someone else. A trade. So I open it up and I see it's a jeweled Liontail and a grinner. Here as you can all see it was a trade sent to me. Not one I sent out. The message this user left was;
    User wrote:Hello there :) Would something like this be possible? If not, I understand. Thanks for your time!

Okay wel I go ahead and I edit removing the grinner and the blue rose, since I've been able to get both the green Liontail and the non-jeweled Liontail rather easily with a Wolf PPS and a Skeleton PPS.
    So I send this back. Mind you as you can all see that's the edited trade I sent.
    What was the cancel message that burned my rear?
    Same User wrote:I'm really sorry but want to keep store pets for now, thank you for the offer though

First off, YOU sent me that trade. I did not seek you out, I did not offer to trade with you. YOU sent that trade to me offering what you wanted in return for what you wanted of mine. People like this I want nothing to do with.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
quitting cs
liquidating account for art
trading bulk low lists/rare/very rare up

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lee-Sins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Blossom » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:06 pm

I receive an overpay offer of a cake dog for my august pps. I like the overpay but their message not so much.

Hi what do u think ??

Like are my rules invisible? I swear it gets on my nerves when people break them. It's not hard to spell simple words like you.....
x
x

╔═════════════════════════╗
xJust a young adult female obsessed
xxGrey's Anatomy.
╚═════════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxImage
River Blossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TenjouUtena » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:12 pm

People get offended at almost anything. Don't leave a cancel message it's rude. If someone doesn't want to edit a clearly unfair trade or edit a one sided thing. If someone sends me a trade I expect effort. I give the same when I send a trade. I just don't understand why even doing small trades is such a hassle and it becomes so frustrating here. If you aren't saying please and thank you in every sentence it's rude.
I don't know anywhere else it's so hard like this where you have to walk on eggshells not to offend people.
Edit: Further proved with being foed for not editing a trade. .....Oh, I'm so sorry for not wanting to edit your unfair trade. Maybe try not expecting a rare for a VC might have better luck.

But also....I hate when I don't know how to make something fair. People send trades that are unfair to them and I just don't know how to make it fair. OTL
Last edited by TenjouUtena on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TenjouUtena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babypoke » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:21 pm

I hate when people ask me to trade my lions sorry but the are locked for a reason. I hoard them and couldn't part with one
Looking for wishlists pets for hoards or collections
Currently looking to this dreamie
Image Have c$, fr gems
Image Please click my eggs on pokefarm q

Long term goal is to get all all items and pets on cs
Babypoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Shadow] » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:27 pm

High demand pets make me feel all weird... I am glad I got a trade to work out, but I can't help but think...

Why couldn't I just swap it for a fair trade?
[Shadow]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LSeven » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:32 pm

People who ASK for trades in a forum they are bumping up, but unwilling to put any effort out to edit what they want. I dont get it guys but once in a while there is a rare gem of a person who does :)
ImageImage
LSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catavamp » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:34 pm

So someone sent me a message. I see you are new and offers me A 2011 common cat for my new purple store pet and adds I hope you don't get unfair trades. Hows that for rude. PS. I have been a member since 2013
catavamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GeckoGeek » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm slightly annoyed by this...
Yes they were nice but the message kind of worried me.
hi i would rlly like this pet so please dont decline! Please edit if you are unsatisfied with my trade. Thank you and have a great day/ night :D

The please don't decline felt kind of forceful and rushed, also... screams quietly on the inside... the spelling in the first sentence made me want to just fly off into space in my computer chair saying nope all the way.
GeckoGeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby connoisseur » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:33 pm

I don't particularly like it when one has the audacity to reply to an offer I sent with, "Don't you have such ___________ already?" Well, yes I do, I wasn't aware it was against regulations to posses more than one certain pet.
listography || my writings
"Tell me something about my existence. Whether profound or ruse."
- David Adjaye
connoisseur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joof » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:45 pm

I just got up and now i think i just should quit trading at least for today -.-
Every single trade i sent out the last hour was cancelled. No matter if overpay or fair trades.
but the trade that buggs me the most is this one:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... Jae5TmaqbA
I read all the rules, put the codeword and left a nice message along these lines: would this work? (: feel free to edit since i don't know which of your wl pets you would prefer.

Got cancelled without any message or hint what i did wrong...
I followed all the rules and they even told that they prefer quantity over quality most of the time...

*crawls back under blanket*
Joof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me